sex on the first date

Would you continue dating/marry someone you had sex with on the first night?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yup, I'm a lesbian. :D
yup, only lesbians who hate heterosexual full body massage give me a difficult time.

How many women have you offered a full body massage?
i have an outstanding offer all the time.

That is not what I asked you. How many women (ballpark figure) have you made the offer of a full body massage to?
i don't keep track. but, it is much higher than the ones who accept. i guess they are mostly just lesbians and not real women.

How do you know they are lesbians or that they are not "real women"?

yup, only lesbians who hate heterosexual full body massage give me a difficult time.

I'm quite sure that is not true.
it must be true since you give me a difficult time. :p

So any heterosexual woman would accept a full body massage from you? lol
anyone that wants one.

But you said that only lesbians give you a difficult time when you want to offer a full body massage.

So if a woman doesn't want a massage, does that make them a lesbian?

And since you are offering a full body massage (which would involve nudity), you want nothing in return? You do not want any reciprocation by the women?

Stick to plastic chicks. They are the only ones willing.
still wrong and claiming you are not really like that, dear?

Like what?
is it true that only lesbians don't want heterosexual, full body massage?

Must be a WHOLE lot of lesbians in the world.

dear any appeal to any fallacy can be a lie as that form of ignorance of sublime Truth (value) discoverable through argumentation.

Just as you want something that is unrealistic....
Many women want something that is unrealistic....
It's not lying. If I ceased to be married for whatever reason, and I wanted male companionship, I would not settle for anything less than what I want out of a relationship, and, if I found myself in that position (being single/dating) I would be quite forthright about my needs and expectations. It's important to "match up" properly. Even in a "casual sex/dating" scenario....

Perhaps it's an "age" thing...

dear any appeal to any fallacy can be a lie as that form of ignorance of sublime Truth (value) discoverable through argumentation.

It's not lying. If I ceased to be married for whatever reason, and I wanted male companionship, I would not settle for anything less than what I want out of a relationship, and, if I found myself in that position (being single/dating) I would be quite forthright about my needs and expectations. It's important to "match up" properly. Even in a "casual sex/dating" scenario....

Since you seem to understand what this loon is talking about, you want to explain what his statement means to me please?

Since you seem to understand what this loon is talking about, you want to explain what his statement means to me please?

It is simply spouting pseudo-intellectual jargon to hide the fact that he has no answer.

He's saying that just because the woman is ignorant doesn't mean she isn't lying.... that she can find out what men are like and really all about through research and discussion....

He's saying ignorance is no excuse.... (I think...I'm sure he will correct me if I'm wrong....)

He's just frustrated that women don't think and act like he does.
I know the feeling, I used to feel that way about men -

He's saying that just because the woman is ignorant doesn't mean she isn't lying.... that she can find out what men are like and really all about through research and discussion....

He's saying ignorance is no excuse.... (I think...I'm sure he will correct me if I'm wrong....)

Don't see how you're getting that from his statement, but okay. :lol:

It is simply spouting pseudo-intellectual jargon to hide the fact that he has no answer.

That is my opinion, as well. I can't make head nor tail out of any of his posts, to be honest. Lol.

Daniel is too caught up in equality without realizing there isn't any.

Is anyone superior?
Or just not equal?
Equality should be a dirty word. It is nonsense. In reality there is no such thing as equality. In male/female relationships there is no such thing as equality. One is the leader, the other is the follower. Who leads can be fluid depending on the circumstances but someone always leads.

So, someone in the relationship is always superior (or, if you prefer, dominant) - or is there a difference?

In ANY two-person relationship one or the othr has to be Superior. Even if it's only 51/49 because if not then most votes end up in a tie that cannot be broken.

So, someone in the relationship is always superior (or, if you prefer, dominant) - or is there a difference?

In ANY two-person relationship one or the othr has to be Superior. Even if it's only 51/49 because if not then most votes end up in a tie that cannot be broken.

Can the superiority shift? Depending on the issue?

Is anyone superior?
Or just not equal?

When it comes to relationships, yes, some people are "superior" to others.

No, I mean all men are NOT equal when it comes to whom you want a relationship or sex with. Would you choose danielpalos or Brad Pitt?

Is anyone superior?
Or just not equal?

When it comes to relationships, yes, some people are "superior" to others.

No, I mean all men are NOT equal when it comes to whom you want a relationship or sex with. Would you choose danielpalos or Brad Pitt?

But men are more than their looks .... that being said, I would choose Chewbacca over danielpalos ;)

Forum List

Back