Sexual Harassment Video: What Does It Say About Us?

When I was in college they caught some freak in the library jerking off.

He had picked out a copy of "Crime In America" and was wacking away.

41-mzaJlwnL._SL1500_.jpg

That reminds me that some lady at another forum a while back told everyone that she masturbates on the subway. :ack-1: Lol! I was like why? Why can't you just wait until you get home? WTH? :lol:

41-mzaJlwnL._SL1500_.jpg

That reminds me that some lady at another forum a while back told everyone that she masturbates on the subway. :ack-1: Lol! I was like why? Why can't you just wait until you get home? WTH? :lol:

When I worked at TRANE they spoke of an office girl who was a nympho. She would rub out at least 5 times per shift in the ladies toilet.

Last edited:

Forgive me, but it seemed like almost all of the cases of harassment were fairly benign. The group that made this video is trying to claim that a woman can't walk through Manhattan without being harassed by men. Seemed to me the girl looked good and most of the comments were the product of a lack of manners, or just desperate attempts at pickups.

You judge for yourself and post any comments please.

Just about every message board out there is discussing this video. I'll have to say that I am suspicious that it is the real deal. The only clearly incidents of harassment would be those guys walking along with her, but what woman would have tolerated that for more than a few seconds without comment? What woman would not have changed direction, gone into a store, or otherwise made reasonable effort to ditch the harasser? And who was making the video? Would not such person have been really obvious after the first 30 seconds or so? Yet the guys walking along with her seemed oblivious to that.

So I'm guessing this is a purely propaganda video made by some extremist feminist group. But I wasn't there and I could be wrong.

As for the rest of it, no harm, no foul, no big deal. If all those comments were actually made--and we have no way of knowing that--so what? In some cultures that would be considered a compliment. But harassment? No.

Forgive me, but it seemed like almost all of the cases of harassment were fairly benign. The group that made this video is trying to claim that a woman can't walk through Manhattan without being harassed by men. Seemed to me the girl looked good and most of the comments were the product of a lack of manners, or just desperate attempts at pickups.

Just about every message board out there is discussing this video. I'll have to say that I am suspicious that it is the real deal. The only clearly incidents of harassment would be those guys walking along with her, but what woman would have tolerated that for more than a few seconds without comment? What woman would not have changed direction, gone into a store, or otherwise made reasonable effort to ditch the harasser? And who was making the video? Would not such person have been really obvious after the first 30 seconds or so? Yet the guys walking along with her seemed oblivious to that.

So I'm guessing this is a purely propaganda video made by some extremist feminist group. But I wasn't there and I could be wrong.

As for the rest of it, no harm, no foul, no big deal. If all those comments were actually made--and we have no way of knowing that--so what? In some cultures that would be considered a compliment. But harassment? No.

Great post. I feel the same and also wonder who was operating the camera. Let's not also forget that obviously she was walking through the seedier parts of the city where there are going to be a lot of street vendors, and this is not behavior out of the ordinary for them. This is how they approach people and get people to talk to them so that they can try to rip them off. Lol!

PS: Cute new avatar Momma Fox! :D

41-mzaJlwnL._SL1500_.jpg

When I worked at TRANE they spoke of an office girl who was a nympho. She would rub out at least 5 times per shift in the ladies toilet.

Okay, well at least in the ladies room, she can wash her hands afterwards! On the subway, not so much, and then she's spreading around her vagina hands. :biggrin: Make you think twice about shaking hands with people. Lol.

It s easy to video without being obvious. Mount a GoPro on the person in front of you and follow him around.
Are catcalls harassment or just rudeness? It was obvious that the calls ere not being encouraged or welcome. The purpose seemed to be to illustrate what women encounter in public. Lot of creeps out there and a lot of pathetic attempts......maybe this will get me laid

41-mzaJlwnL._SL1500_.jpg

Okay, well at least in the ladies room, she can wash her hands afterwards! On the subway, not so much, and then she's spreading around her vagina hands. :biggrin: Make you think twice about shaking hands with people. Lol.
People put their hands in worse things than vaginas. :smoke::ssex::suck::puke::puke3::hmpf:

Liberals and their pathetic, hypocritical moral platitudes.

Nothing but pure hypocrites. Is there anything they actually care about, or do they just feign outrage over every fucking non-issue in order to get pats on the back from each other?

Rightwinger, the biggest fucking bandwagon dickhead on these boards. He thinks we think he cares about dudes giving cat calls to women.

Moron.

Nothing but pure hypocrites. Is there anything they actually care about, or do they just feign outrage over every fucking non-issue in order to get pats on the back from each other?

Rightwinger, the biggest fucking bandwagon dickhead on these boards. He thinks we think he cares about dudes giving cat calls to women.

Moron.
The men in the video are conservatives attempts at finding a mate

It's another manufactured "controversy"
How many women would watch that video and say.......I wish that was me

Seriously? Why would they "wish" that was them?

It comes down to whether that is harassment or not

I think there is a difference between being "annoying" and being "harassing." Don't you? Sure, sometimes it's annoying, maybe even embarrassing, but I still don't consider it harassment when someone tries to talk to another person. IF there was name-calling or rude things being said, that is another story. But "hello, you look beautiful today" is NOT harassment. Also, she is not being "harassed" like that all the time. This was because of the part of the city she was in. At least in Boston, when you are in the nicer sections of the city, it is not like that at all. You go where all the street people and street vendors hang out, then you are encountering another class of people.

Moron.
The men in the video are conservatives attempts at finding a mate

You know, that would be a decent come back if it was actually funny. Keep on letting us know how much you care about these blacks (all obama voters, you can guarantee that) making cat calls at women.

Most women are actually flattered when men whistle at them. If they do not want men whistling at them, then do shave anything, do not wear G strings that everyone can see, do not put on sweet smelling fragrances, and then they will never ever get whistled at.

You are nothing but an ass wagon. Go blow your feigned outrage over this issue out of your gaping ass.

41-mzaJlwnL._SL1500_.jpg

People put their hands in worse things than vaginas. :smoke::ssex::suck::puke::puke3::hmpf:

That's disgusting. I'm never shaking hands with anyone again without a glove. :biggrin: Now I understand why Michael Jackson wore the one glove. Lol!

Forum List

Back