Sgt Shamar Thomas, USMC

The bottom line is this POS is using propaganda to support the false myth, that the NYPD are unruly, out of control beast, that are terrorizing our communities. Trust me, I know anti-police propaganda when I see it. Police aren't stupid, and they don't just look to hurt people for no good reason.

There you have it, folks.

The bottom line is this POS is using propaganda to support the false myth, that the NYPD are unruly, out of control beast, that are terrorizing our communities. Trust me, I know anti-police propaganda when I see it. Police aren't stupid, and they don't just look to hurt people for no good reason.

I support the military, and do appreciate the sacrifices made for me, but I know what's going on here, and this guy's actions are inexcusable.

I support the military, and do appreciate the sacrifices made for me, but I know what's going on here, and this guy's actions are inexcusable.

He did NOT break the law...he talked.

He made sense.....I guess that's the inexcusable part. :doubt:

I guess you have lower standards for what is excusable behavior. I never said he broke a law.

I'm from NYC, and live in NYC, I see and hear propaganda like this all the time, and its disgusting. Being a cop in NY is a tough and honorable profession, that deserves much more credit from the people, then it gets.

Last edited:

This guys only actions are not supporting police brutality.

He is defending citizens outside and inside this country, we should expect nothing less from a fucking US Marine.

You can't handle that though, can you?

He is defending citizens outside and inside this country, we should expect nothing less from a fucking US Marine.

Once a marine, always a marine. Somebody's momma done raised that man right.

Police brutality is NOT a wide spread problem, and that's the truth, but you can't handel that, can you?

I'm sure you stand up for marines all the time...No, really I am.:doubt:

Police brutality is NOT a wide spread problem, and that's the truth, but you can't handel that, can you?

I'm willing to bet actual money that you would have completely agreed with the Marine if this had been a Tea Party protest and this happened.

I took an Oath that I live by. am NOT anti-NYPD. I am anti- Police Brutality. I am no longer under contract with the USMC so I do NOT have to follow military uniform regulations. I DON'T affiliate myself with ANY GROUPS or POLITICAL ORG. I affiliate myself with the AMERICAN PEOPLE that's it. I REFUSE to affiliate with anything that SEPARATES. There is an obvious problem in the country and PEACEFUL PEOPLE should be allowed to PROTEST without Brutality. I was involved in a RIOT in Rutbah, Iraq 2004 and we did NOT treat the Iraqi citizens like they are treating the unarmed civilians in our OWN Country. No one was brutalized because our mission was to 'WIN the hearts and minds.' why should I expect anything less in my OWN Country.

I could swear I saw a similar thread earlier today, but after a solid five-minute search, I've yet to find it. Please merge my thread if you know where the other thread is.

Marine Sergeant Shamar Thomas stands up to shameful NYPD | The Economic Voice

That Marine was amazing.

There are scumbags in every branch of the service - this particular Sgt. Shamar guy, just happens to be in the Marines. I am sure his Gunny has him guarding some gate in the middle of bum-fuck Quantico right now. There, he'll have time to ponder why he's a Corporal now.

Believing in honor is now a scumbag trait to some on the right, I always thought such but now it is confirmed.

So.........lemmie get this straight............you support the military, yet call this Marine who served honorably a "pos"?

First off ya lowborn polish gutter slut, lemmie tell ya something..............

You don't know shit.

I served 20 years in the US Navy from 1982 until 2002, of which I also served in no less than 4 war zones, starting with Beruit in '83.

One of the things that the military had drilled into us CONSTANTLY is the Code of Conduct, which dictates how you will carry yourself.

Nope, I think this Marine knows quite a bit more about honor than some sperm smacking goo gobbler such as yourself.

Not a wide spread problem? Really? Wanna talk about Officer Bologna and his indiscriminate pepper spraying of the crowd?

So.........lemmie get this straight............you support the military, yet call this Marine who served honorably a "pos"?

You don't know shit.

I served 20 years in the US Navy from 1982 until 2002, of which I also served in no less than 4 war zones, starting with Beruit in '83.

One of the things that the military had drilled into us CONSTANTLY is the Code of Conduct, which dictates how you will carry yourself.

Nope, I think this Marine knows quite a bit more about honor than some sperm smacking goo gobbler such as yourself.
you are right; it WAS drilled into us to conduct ourselves and to not bring disrespect on our service. In any ordinary civil situation in which there was good order this guy would be charged with disorderly conduct as he was engaging in conduct unbecoming a Marine because of a lack of demeanor in how he was conducting or carrying himself in public.

Last edited:

I guess you have lower standards for what is excusable behavior. I never said he broke a law.

I'm from NYC, and live in NYC, I see and hear propaganda like this all the time, and its disgusting. Being a cop in NY is a tough and honorable profession, that deserves much more credit from the people, then it gets.

If you are from NYC, then you know exactly what he is talking about...your comments about him are the inexcusable thing. Shame on you.

Interesting. If police brutality is not the problem here, then those cops know he isn't talking about them personally. Seems to me, you believe them to be guilty and therefore it would bother them what he is saying.

I know I do, they are my shipmates.

There are scumbags in every branch of the service - this particular Sgt. Shamar guy, just happens to be in the Marines. I am sure his Gunny has him guarding some gate in the middle of bum-fuck Quantico right now. There, he'll have time to ponder why he's a Corporal now.

Believing in honor is now a scumbag trait to some on the right, I always thought such but now it is confirmed.

You know..those cops respected him MORE than some on this thread do.....that is part of the POWER of that video.

You don't know shit.

you are right; it WAS drilled into us to conduct ourselves and to not bring disrespect on our service. In any ordinary civil situation in which there was good order this guy would be charged with disorderly conduct as he was engaging in conduct unbecoming a Marine because of a lack of demeanor in how he was conducting or carrying himself in public.

Oh really? Well then, why don't you report him for conduct unbecoming....the guy has honor....apparently you don't like that.

Forum List

Back