Sh*t is about to hit the fan: Ex secret service agent warns devastating FISA memo set to expose Obam

'SH*T IS ABOUT TO HIT THE FAN': Ex-Secret Service Agent Warns 'Devastating' FISA Memo Set To 'Expose' Obama
The House Intel panelā€™s passage of New York Republican Rep. Peter Kingā€™s motion to release the FISA abuse memo to fellow House members has rocked Washington, D.C.

6d4f993d-608e-4796-8af4-f98167cfd78d.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nothing would be grander than to see this scum bag pos in prison, but just like Clinton they won't ever see prison . They're all in a bug club and you ain't in it.
The sick part is how their cult followers make up any excuse they can for this skank bastard.
Even if former BODY GUARD is saying crap about this.

This is 10X bigger than Watergate. We are talking attempted political coup here by the highest echelons of government. If they manage to bury this, welcome to the new banana republic. But with Trump in charge I have to figure this FISA report will eventually air in some redacted form, and when it does, we will finally see Obama with his bony leg pants down and the naked smelly ass of the Left for what they really are and shit is going to hit the fan big time. No wrist slaps on this. The Democrats are way over their heads on this one. Too bad for the Left again that it will be released just as we go into the mid-term elections!

'SH*T IS ABOUT TO HIT THE FAN': Ex-Secret Service Agent Warns 'Devastating' FISA Memo Set To 'Expose' Obama
The House Intel panelā€™s passage of New York Republican Rep. Peter Kingā€™s motion to release the FISA abuse memo to fellow House members has rocked Washington, D.C.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nothing would be grander than to see this scum bag pos in prison, but just like Clinton they won't ever see prison . They're all in a bug club and you ain't in it.
The sick part is how their cult followers make up any excuse they can for this skank bastard.

This is 10X bigger than Watergate. We are talking attempted political coup here by the highest echelons of government. If they manage to bury this, welcome to the new banana republic. But with Trump in charge I have to figure this FISA report will eventually air in some redacted form, and when it does, we will finally see Obama with his bony leg pants down and the naked smelly ass of the Left for what they really are and shit is going to hit the fan big time. No wrist slaps on this. The Democrats are way over their heads on this one. Too bad it will be released just as we go into the mid-term elections!

and how do you know this about the memo, IF it is suppose to be classified? :rolleyes:

you are being played....

Yeah. That's a sane position to take. Both sides. Equally. Nailed it.

Well, as much as they fight each other, there are certain things they won't discuss, like changing the way people vote so there's actual democracy in the US. They can go around the world telling others about democracy, but won't do it at home.

Why? Because both sides know they've got a sweet deal that enriches them, and the rich benefit massively from this.

Yeah. Yeah. None of them genuinely want to serve the people. You are right. It's a lost cause. Might as well not vote.

Actually it's the opposite. The people need to get together to get power back and make sure it stays in the hands of the people. With enough people supporting PR, it could happen.

Supporting PR?

PR is Proportional Representation.

Proportional representation - Wikipedia

Here's the wikipage to explain it. If you have any questions about why PR is a superior system than the US system, how it works in other countries, how it could work in the US, feel free to ask.

I'm cool with studying other systems.

But we have an election in 10 months. Let's not pretend that it's useless to vote in the system we have.

This is 10X bigger than Watergate. We are talking attempted political coup here by the highest echelons of government. If they manage to bury this, welcome to the new banana republic. But with Trump in charge I have to figure this FISA report will eventually air in some redacted form, and when it does, we will finally see Obama with his bony leg pants down and the naked smelly ass of the Left for what they really are and shit is going to hit the fan big time. No wrist slaps on this. The Democrats are way over their heads on this one. Too bad it will be released just as we go into the mid-term elections!

and how do you know this about the memo, IF it is suppose to be classified? :rolleyes:

you are being played....

oh ...... Care4all.......I feel for you :(

I really do :dunno:

The Dems do not want Immigration reform PERIOD!

#ReleaseTheMemo

Why are the Democrats every single one of them refusing to look at this shocking FISA memo?

Those who have seen it said that it is absolutely terrifying and that the level of corruption is unprecedented!

you are being played....

yeah yeah yeah.....sure! :rolleyes:

release the memo!!!

so this charade will end!

you are being played....

No Turkey! I got it straight from one of the senators pushing for its release! He had to go to the SCIF room just to have a look at it. There are elements of sensitive information in the document not fit for public consumption, and before it can be released, certain non-critical (to our needs) parts of it will have to be redacted from public view.

Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility - Wikipedia

you are being played....

release the memo!!!

Admiral Mike Rogers met with President elect Donald Trump after the election to let him know about the FISA scam.....remember him? He was in charge of the NSA??????

you are being played....

release the memo!!!

Care4all SEZ??????? "This FISA leak is nothing but a scam in order to demonize my leftard commie leaders!!!! Do you hear me?????????"

you are being played....

release the memo!!!

Admiral Mike Rogers met with President elect Donald Trump after the election to let him know about the FISA scam.....remember him? He was in charge of the NSA??????

I totally agree with you Dale Smith!

but sadly some here, do not have a clue...

that's why I posted the ostrich for Care4all!

Well, as much as they fight each other, there are certain things they won't discuss, like changing the way people vote so there's actual democracy in the US. They can go around the world telling others about democracy, but won't do it at home.

Why? Because both sides know they've got a sweet deal that enriches them, and the rich benefit massively from this.

Yeah. Yeah. None of them genuinely want to serve the people. You are right. It's a lost cause. Might as well not vote.

Actually it's the opposite. The people need to get together to get power back and make sure it stays in the hands of the people. With enough people supporting PR, it could happen.

Supporting PR?

Here's the wikipage to explain it. If you have any questions about why PR is a superior system than the US system, how it works in other countries, how it could work in the US, feel free to ask.

But we have an election in 10 months. Let's not pretend that it's useless to vote in the system we have.

Okay, I'll show you how useless it is to vote in the US election compared to the German election.

In the Presidential election in 2016 there were only 11 states which had a difference of 5% or less. One of these was Maine which splits the vote anyway, with one half not close and the other half not close.

So, 10 states.

Of the states that were 5% or over, you have Georgia at 5.13%. Georgia hasn't changed vote since 1992.
You have Virginia which has voted Democrat the last three times and would get included in swing states potentially.
You have Ohio which basically votes for the President and has done for a long time. Another swing state.
You have New Mexico which has switched once since 1992.
You have Texas which hasn't switched since 1976.
You have Iowa which switches.

So, you've got some states which switch, you're looking at about 13 of the 50 states, which is about 20% of the US population. 29 states haven't switched party since 1992. No one bothers with these states. These are core states that will basically vote one way or another. There is chance in the future they'll change, but not right now.

Some states have switched for a reason. Like Arkansas isn't there, it voted for its own in 1992 and 1996, otherwise it's a Republican state all the way.

Basically all the money, all the attention goes into those larger states with lots of EC votes that could potentially swing.

This means the voters in many states are essentially voting for nothing.

If a Republican in California votes Republican, what's the point? There's no chance Republicans are going to win. Same in Wyoming for a Democrat voter. Their vote is a waste.

In House elections it depends on the area they are in. But plenty of people vote in their House election where they know their vote isn't going to count one bit. I grew up in such a place. No point voting because the right wing was going to win every time without fail. I know how it feels to not want to bother.

In Germany if you vote, you vote counts. They have a 5% threshold. So, if you vote and enough other people vote, then your vote will help to decide the make up of the Bundestag.

Basically 10.7% of people voted for the FDP in Germany. They vote twice. In US style system the FDP won zero seats. None, not one single seat, yet 10.7% of people wanted them to represent them in government. You've just disenfranchised 10.7% of the electorate there.
The AfD got 11.5% of the vote and three seats. 3 seats out of 299 (This is the number of seats gained from the US style system). So, 1% of the seats. So youve basically just disenfranchised 10.5% of the electorate.

Doing well so far, we've disenfranchised 21.2% of the electorate.

die Linke got 8.6% of the vote and 5 seats. 1.66% of the seats. That's 7.9% of voters disenfranchised.
The Greens got 8% of the vote and 1 seat, 0.33% of the seats, that's another 7.86% of voters disenfranchised.

So, we're managed to disenfranchise 37% of the electorate without even taking into account the 1.5 million voters who voted for parties that couldn't get in with FPTP or past the 5% threshold for PR which is about 4%. Had there been a 3% threshold as in many other systems it wouldn't have a difference last year, but would have made a difference in 2013.

But Germany votes twice. They vote PR too.

So, instead of 40% of people being disenfranchised you had much less than that.

In fact you're looking at only 4% of the voters not getting represented in the Bundestag. That's a MASSIVE, MASSIVE difference.

you are being played....

release the memo!!!

I totally agree with you Dale Smith!

but sadly some here, do not have a clue...

that's why I posted the ostrich for Care4all!

The damage has been done..........the decent Repubs have already read the memo and they are not being shy about what it contained.........leftards will remain in damage control because reality scares them. They have basically fucked themselves.

Supporting PR?

Okay, I'll show you how useless it is to vote in the US election compared to the German election.

In the Presidential election in 2016 there were only 11 states which had a difference of 5% or less. One of these was Maine which splits the vote anyway, with one half not close and the other half not close.

So, 10 states.

Of the states that were 5% or over, you have Georgia at 5.13%. Georgia hasn't changed vote since 1992.
You have Virginia which has voted Democrat the last three times and would get included in swing states potentially.
You have Ohio which basically votes for the President and has done for a long time. Another swing state.
You have New Mexico which has switched once since 1992.
You have Texas which hasn't switched since 1976.
You have Iowa which switches.

So, you've got some states which switch, you're looking at about 13 of the 50 states, which is about 20% of the US population. 29 states haven't switched party since 1992. No one bothers with these states. These are core states that will basically vote one way or another. There is chance in the future they'll change, but not right now.

Some states have switched for a reason. Like Arkansas isn't there, it voted for its own in 1992 and 1996, otherwise it's a Republican state all the way.

Basically all the money, all the attention goes into those larger states with lots of EC votes that could potentially swing.

This means the voters in many states are essentially voting for nothing.

If a Republican in California votes Republican, what's the point? There's no chance Republicans are going to win. Same in Wyoming for a Democrat voter. Their vote is a waste.

In House elections it depends on the area they are in. But plenty of people vote in their House election where they know their vote isn't going to count one bit. I grew up in such a place. No point voting because the right wing was going to win every time without fail. I know how it feels to not want to bother.

In Germany if you vote, you vote counts. They have a 5% threshold. So, if you vote and enough other people vote, then your vote will help to decide the make up of the Bundestag.

Basically 10.7% of people voted for the FDP in Germany. They vote twice. In US style system the FDP won zero seats. None, not one single seat, yet 10.7% of people wanted them to represent them in government. You've just disenfranchised 10.7% of the electorate there.
The AfD got 11.5% of the vote and three seats. 3 seats out of 299 (This is the number of seats gained from the US style system). So, 1% of the seats. So youve basically just disenfranchised 10.5% of the electorate.

Doing well so far, we've disenfranchised 21.2% of the electorate.

die Linke got 8.6% of the vote and 5 seats. 1.66% of the seats. That's 7.9% of voters disenfranchised.
The Greens got 8% of the vote and 1 seat, 0.33% of the seats, that's another 7.86% of voters disenfranchised.

So, we're managed to disenfranchise 37% of the electorate without even taking into account the 1.5 million voters who voted for parties that couldn't get in with FPTP or past the 5% threshold for PR which is about 4%. Had there been a 3% threshold as in many other systems it wouldn't have a difference last year, but would have made a difference in 2013.

But Germany votes twice. They vote PR too.

So, instead of 40% of people being disenfranchised you had much less than that.

In fact you're looking at only 4% of the voters not getting represented in the Bundestag. That's a MASSIVE, MASSIVE difference.
Then again, the DNC disenfranchised every single one of their own voters by cheating Bernie out of the possible Presidency.

Just think, the US could be halfway to Venezuela by now.

Obamaā€™s
Corruption and lawlessness even extended in to The CIA.

He weaponizwd the DOJ, FBI, EPA, CIA, IRS and NSA and turned them against The American People!

This is 10X bigger than Watergate. We are talking attempted political coup here by the highest echelons of government. If they manage to bury this, welcome to the new banana republic. But with Trump in charge I have to figure this FISA report will eventually air in some redacted form, and when it does, we will finally see Obama with his bony leg pants down and the naked smelly ass of the Left for what they really are and shit is going to hit the fan big time. No wrist slaps on this. The Democrats are way over their heads on this one. Too bad for the Left again that it will be released just as we go into the mid-term elections!

Last edited:
McCabe, Lynch, Comey, Rosenstein Clinton & Obama Commited
Crimes Against The United States of America.

Not only did they knowingly use a fake Dossier they knew was fake and knew was paid for by Clinton, Obama and The DNC, but they actively tried to torpedo and undermine The Trump Campaign while simultaneously were obstructing Justice and engaging in a massive coverup up of criminal actions committed by The Clinton Campaign and associates and were plotting a Coup if they failed at rigging the election for Hillary Criminal Clinton.

And they PAID...PAID Russia to help them do it!

Release the Document: Itā€™s Time to Release the ā€œShockingā€ Memo on FISA Abuses and Expose the Deep State | American Center for Law and Justice

Gingrich: Very Top Of FBI Became Deeply Corrupt Under Obama

Politico is now on it... Not gonna be sequestered news for long. And in addition to your link about the ACLJ supporting the release -- the ACLU --- which is wholly critical of PAST FISA abuse has joined in to endorse the release...

House Republicans clash over secret memo

In an instance of strange bedfellows, Republicans also picked up support from the ACLU and the former NSA contractor-turned-fugitive Edward Snowden. Both tweeted support for releasing the memo, saying that it could inform a debate about Congress's reauthorization of government surveillance powers contained in the FISA law. (Congress has since passed the measure, which Trump signed into law Friday.)

Conservative lawmakers hope the furor will help pressure House Speaker Paul Ryan to invoke a little-known House process that allows the public disclosure of a classified document.

Nunes hasnā€™t indicated whether heā€™ll call for a vote, and he appeared to be waiting for more members of the House to review the text.

Asked about lawmakers who have described the contents of the memo, King said lawmakers have to "be careful what you say" since the substance remains classified. In fact, he said, that discussion was at the heart of internal discussions by the intelligence committee about whether to release the memo at all.

"It was enough of a fight to get this out" to Congress, he said. "It was a pretty heated debate."

McCabe, Lynch, Comey, Rosenstein Clinton & Obama Commited
Crimes Against The United States of America.

Not only did they knowingly use a fake Dossier they knew was fake and knew was paid for by Clinton, Obama and The DNC, but they actively tried to torpedo and undermine The Trump Campaign while simultaneously were obstructing Justice and engaging in a massive coverup up of criminal actions committed by The Clinton Campaign and associates and were plotting a Coup if they failed at rigging the election for Hillary Criminal Clinton.

And they PAID...PAID Russia to help them do it!

Release the Document: Itā€™s Time to Release the ā€œShockingā€ Memo on FISA Abuses and Expose the Deep State | American Center for Law and Justice

Gingrich: Very Top Of FBI Became Deeply Corrupt Under Obama

Politico is now on it... Not gonna be sequestered news for long. And in addition to your link about the ACLJ supporting the release -- the ACLU --- which is wholly critical of PAST FISA abuse has joined in to endorse the release...

House Republicans clash over secret memo

In an instance of strange bedfellows, Republicans also picked up support from the ACLU and the former NSA contractor-turned-fugitive Edward Snowden. Both tweeted support for releasing the memo, saying that it could inform a debate about Congress's reauthorization of government surveillance powers contained in the FISA law. (Congress has since passed the measure, which Trump signed into law Friday.)

Conservative lawmakers hope the furor will help pressure House Speaker Paul Ryan to invoke a little-known House process that allows the public disclosure of a classified document.

Nunes hasnā€™t indicated whether heā€™ll call for a vote, and he appeared to be waiting for more members of the House to review the text.

Asked about lawmakers who have described the contents of the memo, King said lawmakers have to "be careful what you say" since the substance remains classified. In fact, he said, that discussion was at the heart of internal discussions by the intelligence committee about whether to release the memo at all.

"It was enough of a fight to get this out" to Congress, he said. "It was a pretty heated debate."

From what I've heard on world news networks, there's gonna be some very nervous folks inside the beltway starting today. I'm interested in seeing how many people try to escape from DC.

Obamaā€™s
Corruption and lawlessness even extended in to The CIA.

He weaponizwd the DOJ, FBI, EPA, CIA, IRS and NSA and turned them against The American People!

I'm pretty convinced that only one devious to coordinate all the spying and leaking and contingency planning is Clapper. Who lies his ass off about everything anyway.. I'll wager, his name comes up on the FISA warrants..

Forum List

Back