Sheriff: Father kills man sexually abusing his daughter

Our John Wayne machos here are far less concerned about the welfare of the child than they are about getting off on the fact that someone killed a bad guy with his bare hands.

No daughters, I take it, George.
If it makes you feel better, I would have shot him, if armed, or more likely eviscerated him. I ALWAYS carry a knife.

Evisceration isn't terribly efficient.
Quick, no. Efficient yes. It is 100% fatal and extremely painful. Fitting end for a child rapist.

You dislike the truth, Bones? Is there a Liberal, PC word for child rape that I missed? I confess. I am not up to speed on politically correct language or making excuses for abhorrent behavior.

hot damn.....hubby just called....i ask if he had heard about this...he said no....i explained what happened.....and when i got to the part of the father finding the man with the child.....

he simply said.....you kill him....what else would you do?

there was no rape.....there would have been a rape...no its semantics and the slippery slope they can cause....

has nothing to do with being pc has everything to do with understanding the power of semantics

There are several types of rape, generally categorized by reference to the situation in which it occurs, the sex or characteristics of the victim, and/or the sex or characteristics of the perpetrator. Different types of rape include but are not limited to: date rape, gang rape, marital rape, incestual rape, child sexual abuse, prison rape, acquaintance rape, war rape and statutory rape.[29]

Rape - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

there was no rape.....there would have been a rape...no its semantics and the slippery slope they can cause....

has nothing to do with being pc has everything to do with understanding the power of semantics

semantics or not... his pants were at his ankles and there was a 4 yr old under him.

Case closed :eusa_hand:

Killing them afterwards doen't seem to be working.

When is the last time a dead man came back and committed another crime :confused:

Seems to work if ya ask me :dunno:

I mean that killing them AFTER they commit the crime doesn't prevent the crime in progress.....

......:uhoh3:

Either my squid's on to tight, or your response makes my head hurt.

Kind of like red light cameras?

BTW, I was yanking your chain squid boy :D

He was killed while committing a rape of a child. The fact that he was stopped before he ejaculated does not make him not a rapist. There ya go Bones. Typical Liberal reaction. Any blade of grass you can grasp at to shift the blame. The (uncompleted) rapist was solely responsible for his death.

He was killed during the commission of a rape.The fact that he hadn't completed the act is immaterial. A bank robberwho is stopped at the door before he gets to spent his booty, has still robbed a bank.

No daughters, I take it, George.
If it makes you feel better, I would have shot him, if armed, or more likely eviscerated him. I ALWAYS carry a knife.

Evisceration isn't terribly efficient.
Quick, no. Efficient yes. It is 100% fatal and extremely painful. Fitting end for a child rapist.

Quick = Efficient

Hell, if you wanted 100% fatal, but long lasting you could skin 'em.

Semantics? Read the definition since provided. The act of molesting a child is called RAPE. He was IN the act of molesting said child. there is no requirement that he have penetrated her at all. Further as provided is Texas law which clearly gives the father the right to use deadly force to stop a Rape.

If a Grand Jury Indicts him it will be with information NOT provided to us so far. But it does not sound like it, they won't even arrest him because of the presumption of legal action on his part.

There are several types of rape, generally categorized by reference to the situation in which it occurs, the sex or characteristics of the victim, and/or the sex or characteristics of the perpetrator. Different types of rape include but are not limited to: date rape, gang rape, marital rape, incestual rape, child sexual abuse, prison rape, acquaintance rape, war rape and statutory rape.[29]

Rape - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

i have been corrected...thanks bob

why is it pc to want him to go trial? is that pc or the legal system we have?

The death should of course be investigated, but if we have a true view of the facts, a trial would be a waste of time, resources and an unnecessary insult to this brave father.

why is it pc to want him to go trial? is that pc or the legal system we have?

He broke no laws, why would he need a trial? The proper process is being followed, The system is being followed, A Grand Jury will receive the Information and make a ruling, if they charge him he will be arrested. I can promise you he probably won't ever be convicted even if eventually charged.

This is a point we tried to make to you about Zimmerman. He broke no law if he acted in self defense, there was no need to arrest him. And so far the facts as presented continue to point to him acting in self defense.

Forum List

Back