Sherrod's going to Sue Breitbart...

Just what can she sue over? She made the comments. She lost her job, but was offered a job back, presumably with back pay. I fail to see how she was injured. Look for reparations elsewhere Sherrod.

Sure is alot of defending of the racist Breitbart, from the folks who insist there's no racism on the right lol.
/

link to who said there "no racism" on the right :eusa_whistle:

there is racism in both parties, however, the dems are the dishonest ones who believe it primarily exists on the right, its as if dems believe there is no racism on the left

[ the dems are the dishonest ones who believe it primarily exists on the right, its as if dems believe there is no racism on the left

let's not use "dems" as the gauge to whether or not there is racism on one side or the other... let's use the voting patterns of those minorities who are most impacted by racism. blacks in america overwhelmingly vote democratic. it would seem to even the most casual observer that they, more than any other group, would be able to accurately discern which party had the more racist policies.... unless, of course, you believe that negroes are just too stupid to figure that out.

[ the dems are the dishonest ones who believe it primarily exists on the right, its as if dems believe there is no racism on the left

let's not use "dems" as the gauge to whether or not there is racism on one side or the other... let's use the voting patterns of those minorities who are most impacted by racism. blacks in america overwhelmingly vote democratic. it would seem to even the most casual observer that they, more than any other group, would be able to accurately discern which party had the more racist policies.... unless, of course, you believe that negroes are just too stupid to figure that out.

Interesting.

So I guess Obama's anti-gay marriage stance means nothing since the voting pattern shows that gay Americans favor Obama.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6K9dS9wl7U]YouTube - Barack Obama on Gay Marriage[/ame]

Guess those drag queens and leather bikers need to just sit down and shut up. Their voting pattern has spoken!

Palin is a public figure.

She'll never sue cause she knows she'd lose.

Sherrod is a public figure now also whether she wanted to be our not. She was a government employee at the time and was giving a public speech. What happened to her was wrong but she has been offered more than aqueduct compensation for her troubles. Breitbart reputation is forever tarnished and he will be hard pressed to ever have any credibility. She can throw salt in the wound he created but I doubt she will get much other than further tarnishing an already crappy reputation.

SHE WAS NOT A GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEE AT THE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you idiots actually ENJOY being dumbed down?

haileydavey, if you need a response, or an opinion, I can link you to fox.

he did not specifically say that

next

Fox did. Not next, lets deal with this lie.

link

and ravi claimed breitbart said it...care to deal with that? even if he implied it, which it seems like, if it wasn't intentional, she will lose

she wins nothing from this case, the people she should sue are the naacp and the federal government, they are the ones who harmed her the most....but like you, she is only going to attack fox news and breitbart

No who harmed her were Breitbart and that shitty fox for reporting the lie.

YOu really cant say the words....fox lies....can you?

link

and ravi claimed breitbart said it...care to deal with that? even if he implied it, which it seems like, if it wasn't intentional, she will lose

she wins nothing from this case, the people she should sue are the naacp and the federal government, they are the ones who harmed her the most....but like you, she is only going to attack fox news and breitbart

no YOU lie

In a statement released Monday, NAACP President Benjamin Jealous said that the organization concurred with Vilsack accepting Sherrod's resignation, adding, "Racism is about the abuse of power. Sherrod had it in her position at USDA. According to her remarks, she mistreated a white farmer in need of assistance because of his race."

Shirley Sherrod Resigns from USDA over Race Remark Furor - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

they called her comments "shameful"....

why isn't she suing the naacp?

Cmon Bro, I am as opposed to OBAMA and the DEMS as you are, But what are you talking about. Briebart Deserves to be sued, Not the NAACP or FOX. Both were victims of Briebart just like Sherrod was.
Dmmit, stop being reasonable. I am not supposed to agree with you. Yurt, stop acting like a partisan hack and look at what a real right leaning person (a reasonable one) has to say.

:clap2: Charles_Main.

Last edited:
link

no YOU lie
Perfect. Just perfect.

She has every right to. I wish her luck. People like Briebart need to be stopped. ON BOTH SIDES OF THE POLITICAL SPECTRUM!!!!

With you on that. MSNBC is as bad as Fox.

YOu would think after this LAST fiasco, you could see the difference....msnbc never ran a story like Mrs. Sherrod, or the fake acorn pimp story...or better, Okeefe being on thier show lying over and over and Hannity bakcing him up.

That is the difference between msnbc and fox. Fox lies, msnbc calls them out. This happens 99% of the time.

I love fox fans. They have to be the most gullible people on earth. MSNBC says they are left leanining, and fox says they are fair and balanced. I swear, oreilly to this day, still says his station is not right leanining. This is astounding.

Victimology 101: If you blue, you gotta sue!

Logically you should sue the person who booked Sherrod for the NAACP meeting. They started the whole thing. While your at it, the video recording person needs a suit.

What will she sue for?

Defamation of character? Yeah, how often are THOSE suits won...lol That damn pesky first ammendment gets in the way, doesn't it?.... Doh!

What are her damages? She was offered a new position by the 0bama folks who forced her resignation...

What a waste of the court's time and resources....

How un-American of you to criticize her God-given Right to Sue!!!

link

still can't give a link huh...just admit you lied

and i laugh that you actually believe fox and breitbart are responsible....amazing how obama and the naacp get a pass....

what a hack

In a statement released Monday, NAACP President Benjamin Jealous said that the organization concurred with Vilsack accepting Sherrod's resignation, adding, "Racism is about the abuse of power. Sherrod had it in her position at USDA. According to her remarks, she mistreated a white farmer in need of assistance because of his race."

Shirley Sherrod Resigns from USDA over Race Remark Furor - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

they called her comments "shameful"....

why isn't she suing the naacp?

Cmon Bro, I am as opposed to OBAMA and the DEMS as you are, But what are you talking about. Briebart Deserves to be sued, Not the NAACP or FOX. Both were victims of Briebart just like Sherrod was.
Dmmit, stop being reasonable. I am not supposed to agree with you. Yurt, stop acting like a partisan hack and look at what a real right leaning person (a reasonable one) has to say.

:clap2: Charles_Main.

obama's admin does the actual firing...the naacp calls for her to be fired....neither foxnews or breitbart call for this, YET....its their fault

you're funny....in a hackey way

What are her damages? She was out of work for one day, received an apology from the President, and was offered a better job.

Of course, she also has a history of hustling the government for faux "pain and suffering" damages as a part of the race card industry.

They tried to ruin her life, and you guys are attacking her? It doesn't matter what she has done in her life, it doesn't change the lies they told her about her.

They told no lies about her. They posted a video and commented on it. They have video documentation that she said the things they commented on. There's no case her. Her attacks on him have been far more malicious, and her attacks have zero evidence to back them up.

Hell if I were Sherrod and I felt I had to sue someone it would be my employers.

They are the folks who fired her. They were the folks who jumped the gun. They were the folks who didn't bother to view the whole tape BEFORE THEY JUMPED THE GUN AND FIRED HER. Jeeze.

It's HI-larious watching you right wing pussies try your best to defend breitbart by deflection.

:rofl:

Forum List

Back