SHOCK STUDY: Liberal men = physically weak!!!

Actually, the article came from a British link, so are you saying that the British are weak and juvenile for daring to expose the weakness of liberalism?

The link was British, but the study, itself, was from Denmark. We have world opinion against someone's personal opinion.

Sorry, I don't have a link, but I have heard that the study has already been debunked.

If you have your own eyes you would easily know what a bunch of fucking pussies liberal men are.

The study should have included more than just physical weakness.

Yes, it would show why conservatives start these weak, juvenile threads. You guys got off easy.

Actually, the article came from a British link, so are you saying that the British are weak and juvenile for daring to expose the weakness of liberalism?

It came out of a right wing British tabloid rag....not exactly a source to rely on for veracity. :cuckoo:

Yes, it would show why conservatives start these weak, juvenile threads. You guys got off easy.

It came out of a right wing British tabloid rag....not exactly a source to rely on for veracity. :cuckoo:

So why does just about everyone's experiences in life confirm the story if it isn't true,s o you claim?

Come to washington, dc. See all the sissy men here and see a shitload of liberals.

SHOCK STUDY: Liberal men = physically weak!!!

One cannot help but wonder about the the emotional age of a person who imagines that such school-yard like taunting will truly have any effect on thinking adults, other than possibly making them feel embarrassed for the author of such silliness.

In my experience, there aren't a whole lot of thinking adults out there.

So why does just about everyone's experiences in life confirm the story if it isn't true,s o you claim?

Come to washington, dc. See all the sissy men here and see a shitload of liberals.

My life experiences in no way confirm the story. Just the opposite.

You might just have a personal preference for weak men. In their weakness you see some kind of strength. The Danish study, reported by British media conducted a wider study and came to a different result.

Ask a different woman, and the answer might be that very short men are sexier than tall men, or morbidly obese men are better looking than thin muscular men.

You might just have a personal preference for weak men. In their weakness you see some kind of strength. The Danish study, reported by British media conducted a wider study and came to a different result.

Ask a different woman, and the answer might be that very short men are sexier than tall men, or morbidly obese men are better looking than thin muscular men.

The men I have been involved with are men who are very physically fit and do either jobs or pastimes that require strength, fitness and endurance. One thing they don't do is have to continually pound their chests and make big noises to try to draw attention to the fact they are men: they don't need to do that; they don't have any insecurities about their manhood.

"You might just have a personal preference for weak men." LOL First, he has to keep up with me, so he can't be weak or lacking in endurance.

Posting threads like this, as you conservative men are doing, says in neon lights that you are insecure about your manhood. You're pathetic.

However, the most attractive thing about a man is his intelligence and character, something which I have always found deeply lacking in conservative men, though there have been many who have tried to lure me with what they thought appealed to women: money, cars, jewelry, houses, and a lot of other shit that does not make a man a man.

Last edited:

The men I have been involved with are men who are very physically fit and do either jobs or pastimes that require strength, fitness and endurance. One thing they don't do is have to continually pound their chests and make big noises to try to draw attention to the fact they are men: they don't need to do that; they don't have any insecurities about their manhood.

"You might just have a personal preference for weak men." LOL First, he has to keep up with me, so he can't be weak or lacking in endurance.

Posting threads like this, as you conservative men are doing, says in neon lights that you are insecure about your manhood. You're pathetic.

However, the most attractive thing about a man is his intelligence and character, something which I have always found deeply lacking in conservative men, though there have many who have tried to lure me with what they thought appealed to women: money, cars, jewelry, houses, and a lot of other shit that does not make a man a man.

I hope to shout I am not insecure about my manhood, for I am utterly convinced that I don't have any manhood at all. Biology agrees with me. I am completely devoid of manhood. My manliness exists totally in the minds of liberal females. Which is part of the liberal disability.

I do, however, recognize that Bruce Willis is more manly than Michael Moore and Sylvester Stallone is more appealing than Harry Reid.

Reminds me of the time I was at Sansapor New Guinea. We had just voted for FDR for president and then someone suggested he had heard that there was a Republican in K company. Most of us had never seen a Republican, read about them, but never encountered one. So some of us walked down to K company to see a live Republican. After an hour we came back and admitted we hadn't seen a Republican only GI's like ourselves, certainly all Democrats.

However, the most attractive thing about a man is his intelligence and character, something which I have always found deeply lacking in conservative men, though there have been many who have tried to lure me with what they thought appealed to women: money, cars, jewelry, houses, and a lot of other shit that does not make a man a man.
Trust me, there is little less relevant to or interesting concerning this topic than your predictable taste in men.

Last edited:
Liberal men run away, conservative man gets his gun.

D.C. man won't face gun charges for shooting pit bull attacking boy - Washington Times

The horrific incident that spawned the investigation occurred on a Sunday afternoon in late January as 11-year-old Jayeon Simon and his friend rode bicycles near Eighth and Sheridan streets Northwest in the Brightwood neighborhood. According to court records filed in D.C. Superior Court, three unleashed pit bulls pounced on Jayeon and attacked him.
Seeing the attack, Mr. Srigley went inside his home to get his Ruger 9 mm pistol while several other men hopped over fences to get away from the dogs, court records state.

It was okay with them that this boy get mauled to death.

D.C. man won't face gun charges for shooting pit bull attacking boy - Washington Times

The horrific incident that spawned the investigation occurred on a Sunday afternoon in late January as 11-year-old Jayeon Simon and his friend rode bicycles near Eighth and Sheridan streets Northwest in the Brightwood neighborhood. According to court records filed in D.C. Superior Court, three unleashed pit bulls pounced on Jayeon and attacked him.
Seeing the attack, Mr. Srigley went inside his home to get his Ruger 9 mm pistol while several other men hopped over fences to get away from the dogs, court records state.

and you know the political affiliation of the men involved exactly how?

Common behavior.

Common behavior.

it's more like you pulled that out of your ass.

Forum List

Back