SHOCKING: Jury recommends Life in prison for Parkland Shooter Nikolas Cruz

Disgusting. They recommend death penalty for some killings but not others.

If he is of sound mind and had no motive other than mass murder of seventeen young souls, I don't see how he gets to stay alive while someone who may have murdered just one person might get death.

I am not even debating the morality of capital punishment, but rather than of equal applied justice.

If he is of sound mind and had no motive other than mass murder of seventeen young souls, I don't see how he gets to stay alive while someone who may have murdered just one person might get death.

I am not even debating the morality of capital punishment, but rather than of equal applied justice.
I guess the defense argued there were mitigating factors, his mental health, abuse on him when he was a child, mother drank alcohol when he was a fetus. Some members of the jury bought it.

I guess the defense argued there were mitigating factors, his mental health, abuse on him when he was a child, mother drank alcohol when he was a fetus. Some members of the jury bought it.

Yep, sucker should have gotten the chair. or the needle, or the rope, whatever they do in Florida.

Now he gets 3 hots and a cot for the rest of his life.

Anyone who knowingly, willing and intentionally kills someone else should be immediately put to death.

No death row. No appeals. No jail. No insane asylum. Right to death.

No electric chair or lethal injection. Either shoot them or cut their head off in a guillotine. Guillotine is the best to me since you just keep it sharp and oil it, pick up the body and head, hose off the area and cremate the body and your done. Guaranteed death the first time.

Killers should be killed. They have no place in society and locking them up just wastes time, money, resources and energy.

Anyone who knowingly, willing and intentionally kills someone else should be immediately put to death.

No electric chair or lethal injection. Either shoot them or cut their head off in a guillotine. Guillotine is the best to me since you just keep it sharp and oil it, pick up the body and head, hose off the area and cremate the body and your done. Guaranteed death the first time.

Killers should be killed. They have no place in society and locking them up just wastes time, money, resources and energy.
I'm okay with it so long as the executioner is also killed so we can close the loop. 😄

The death penalty should be expanded to include other crimes. Kidnapping used to be a capital offence. Rape should also be included.

The death penalty should be expanded to include other crimes. Kidnapping used to be a capital offence. Rape should also be included.

Oh I agree.

Kidnapping yes. Rape yes. Diddling kids. All automatic death penalty.

Even if you go out and commit a crime that results in someone else death then you should be put to death as well because your actions created that scenario where you fled and killed someone with your car or the police shot and missed and killed an innocent person or whatever the scenario might be.

Good idea. We can have another convicted killer do the honors (seeing as how they like to do that sort of thing). We can also give them the option, and the means, of suicide rather than executioN

Put them in General Population.

the situation will resolve itself

(worked with Dahmer)

Last edited:
I'm okay with it so long as the executioner is also killed so we can close the loop. 😄

There is no loop. There are illegal killings of innocent people and legal killings of guilty people. As for who decides the death penalty and who gets to open the petcock, I say that should be left up to the family of the victims. If somebody killed a member of my family and I couldn't get to them, the least pleasure they could give me is putting them to death.

Oh I agree.

Kidnapping yes. Rape yes. Diddling kids. All automatic death penalty.

Even if you go out and commit a crime that results in someone else death then you should be put to death as well because your actions created that scenario where you fled and killed someone with your car or the police shot and missed and killed an innocent person or whatever the scenario might be.

Or selling dangerous narcotics to somebody that killed themselves with it.

Or selling dangerous narcotics to somebody that killed themselves with it.

See, that's a slippery slope.

I say life in prison for that because they can be squeezed for more information that leads law enforcement further up the food chain, or give them inside information regarding contacts, picks up and so on.

Drug dealers are scumbags, but drug dealing is a huge network. Any Intel on that network is useful.

Killer, rapist, whatever all acted on their and should be be immediately killed. Drug dealers on the other hand should be kept around till they are no long useful.

Or maybe sentence them to death but offer them prison if they give up Intel. If we are executing people and they know they mean business they will talk.

See, that's a slippery slope.

I say life in prison for that because they can be squeezed for more information that leads law enforcement further up the food chain, or give them inside information regarding contacts, picks up and so on.

Drug dealers are scumbags, but drug dealing is a huge network. Any Intel on that network is useful.

Killer, rapist, whatever all acted on their and should be be immediately killed. Drug dealers on the other hand should be kept around till they are no long useful.

Or maybe sentence them to death but offer them prison if they give up Intel. If we are executing people and they know they mean business they will talk.

If we just execute them it will give others something to think about if they consider doing the same. Unlike some people who kill, rape, or molest children, there is no uncontrollable desire to sell dope. People who commit those other crimes are psychologically disadvantaged right from the get go. To varying degrees, they have to fight off their evil urges. Most succeed, but some do not.

Forum List

Back