Shocking number of young Americans say other countries are better

Why are taxpayers still subsidising these progressive bastions of America hate? This is what you're sending your kids off to come back as?

Probably because we need people who understand math and statistics..

The problem is, they can look at math and statistics, see how we are falling behind in every metric of quality of life and realize we are doing it wrong.
Like Common Core math......making kids dumb so the elites can have an advantage. Real nice of the liberals to do that...

Chances are you have no clue as to what Common Core math is.
Oh , I think I do....

Another Parent's 'Common-Core Math' Slam Goes Viral
Hermann posted a Facebook picture Sept. 16 of a bank check made out to his local elementary school using what he called "common core numbers." The check showed a series of seemingly nonsensical boxes in place of a dollar amount. That post followed up on a previous Facebook status in which he wrote, "It's sad when I can't help my 2nd grader do his math homework. Mental math and ten-frame cards? Common core sucks!"
I think all taxes should be paid with such checks...When the governments, local, state and federal, start getting underfunded, then maybe the idiots would go back to the math that I grew up with....

Why do you automatically assume they are wrong?
They all talk, but none leave.
Yeah they're all like those whiny democrats who keep saying they are going to move to Canada every time a republican president is elected

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
I remember a time when the republican party was respectable and put up reliable candidates. No one needed to move anywhere outside the U.S. Now it is a party composed only of white trash.

Under trump, the U.S. no longer stands for anything. These kids are not wrong. We have lost our way. Under trump, faith in the U.S. is being demolished by the minute.

I am currently on a road trip on family business. I'm back to the place where I was born, even going past the hospital in which I first saw the light of day at six pounds, some ounces, and the house I lived in as a child, The main street down which we rode our bikes on July Fourth with red, white, and blue crepe between the wheels. The place where we learned faith in God and country.

Now trump and the "Christian" fundies want to destroy all of this. Why? The belief that I have in the United States of America cannot be demolished by trump and his minions. The belief that I have in the teachings of Jesus cannot be destroyed by the likes of graham or falwell.
Under trump, the U.S. no longer stands for anything.
Try again, retarded one, under the brown turd, Oblummer, he not only apologized on his tour, but showed how weak he was with his endless "Red Lines". Also his print money forever which made the uber liberal elites richer and put the most in poverty since the "war on poverty" started. Shame you are too stupid to realize this, but parrot what ever the Lame Stream Media tells you to.

Yeah they're all like those whiny democrats who keep saying they are going to move to Canada every time a republican president is elected

I remember a time when the republican party was respectable and put up reliable candidates. No one needed to move anywhere outside the U.S. Now it is a party composed only of white trash.
Oh, I see, a respectable republican is one that bent over took it up the ass from the Demoncrats, right? I have never seen a respectable Demoncrat, and the group in Congress is bat shit crazy.

Possibly they read this report as well...

World Happiness Report

Ranking of Happiness 2016 - 2018

Overall rank 19
23px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png
United States
Bwaaaahhhaaaaaaa. Nothing like being happy at the point of a gun....

Did you see your Demoncrat candidates that arr leading in the primaries? Demoncrats , was racist slave owners, was racist kkk members, is racist voting today, and always will be racists, because you hate people of color.

6 Democratic Candidates Will Face Off in the Last Debate Before the Iowa Caucuses. Here's What to Know

It seems to me everyone wants to go to the US. And the UK.

Why are taxpayers still subsidising these progressive bastions of America hate? This is what you're sending your kids off to come back as?

The problem is, they can look at math and statistics, see how we are falling behind in every metric of quality of life and realize we are doing it wrong.

But the liberals graduate knowing less math and statistics.

How do you know this?

Because liberals are idiots and bad at math.

My daughter graduated from college with a degree in biology and extensive coursework in statistics. By your reckoning she should be a flaming liberal.

Nothing could be further from the truth. She was recently selected for promotion to Captain in the US Army.

Just watch them swarm across the border and try to float from Cuba on tires to Florida and draw your own conclusions dolt.

Yes, that's right, you will still come to the same conclusion that the US it a terrible place because first you must get your head out your arse, and we all know that will never happen. You like the smell too much.

Like Common Core math......making kids dumb so the elites can have an advantage. Real nice of the liberals to do that...

Chances are you have no clue as to what Common Core math is.
Oh , I think I do....

Another Parent's 'Common-Core Math' Slam Goes Viral
Hermann posted a Facebook picture Sept. 16 of a bank check made out to his local elementary school using what he called "common core numbers." The check showed a series of seemingly nonsensical boxes in place of a dollar amount. That post followed up on a previous Facebook status in which he wrote, "It's sad when I can't help my 2nd grader do his math homework. Mental math and ten-frame cards? Common core sucks!"
I think all taxes should be paid with such checks...When the governments, local, state and federal, start getting underfunded, then maybe the idiots would go back to the math that I grew up with....

No. You do not. Common Core is a set of standards. You are looking at a curriculum which schools have always had the option to do.

If you cannot help the kids with their homework, it is because YOU are an idiot.

The findings showed that within the age group of 19-29, 47 percent of adult Democrat and Democrat-leaning individuals believe that there are other countries better than the United States, while within the same age group, 19 percent of Republican and Republican-leaning individuals agree. That leaves only 53 percent of young Democrats who prefer the United States to any other country, while 81 percent of young Republicans favor America.

At soon to be 55, a conservative, pro-business (thus anti-corporatist and anti-globalist) I can say that some other countries are better.
I am bitterly disappointed in the direction America has been on since the late 1970's and progressively getting worse every decade.
We are no longer a Democratic Republic. We are a corporate plutocracy. The elected government absolutely does more for large corporations, supporting them and ensuring marketshare than they care about the average citizen. It isn't even close.

You don't sound a hell of a lot like a conservative, champ.
Then perhaps you don't know what one is.
Corporatism/globalism is a cancer. A cancer where an extraordinary small number of people capitalize on the benefits of production of a very large, and extremely underpaid people in economic servitude. It is an economy of wasps. Wasp exclusively survive on the backs of other insects.
I am a free market supporter. In America we obviously do not have a free market. We have a ridiculously over regulated system where a great deal of those regulations and rules were made to benefit and enforce the largest market holders. Indeed in many industries the rules in place were literally written by the largest market holders representatives. It is a pay to win market.

Be fair, it's probably only the literate ones who can read reports.

Corruption Perceptions Index 2018
Rank 22 United States of America
Corruption Perceptions Index 2018
I mean, it's better to be perceived as less corrupt, isn't it? So 21 countries will be better to those who can read.

Why are you trusting anything funded by George Soros among others...?

Open Society Foundations (OSF)

Our Accountability - Who supports us

The findings showed that within the age group of 19-29, 47 percent of adult Democrat and Democrat-leaning individuals believe that there are other countries better than the United States, while within the same age group, 19 percent of Republican and Republican-leaning individuals agree. That leaves only 53 percent of young Democrats who prefer the United States to any other country, while 81 percent of young Republicans favor America.

At soon to be 55, a conservative, pro-business (thus anti-corporatist and anti-globalist) I can say that some other countries are better.
I am bitterly disappointed in the direction America has been on since the late 1970's and progressively getting worse every decade.
We are no longer a Democratic Republic. We are a corporate plutocracy. The elected government absolutely does more for large corporations, supporting them and ensuring marketshare than they care about the average citizen. It isn't even close.

Corporatism/globalism is a cancer. A cancer where an extraordinary small number of people capitalize on the benefits of production of a very large, and extremely underpaid people in economic servitude. It is an economy of wasps. Wasp exclusively survive on the backs of other insects.
I am a free market supporter. In America we obviously do not have a free market. We have a ridiculously over regulated system where a great deal of those regulations and rules were made to benefit and enforce the largest market holders. Indeed in many industries the rules in place were literally written by the largest market holders representatives. It is a pay to win market.

Sounds like an excuse for your own failures that you are promoting here...

Sounds like an excuse for your own failures that you are promoting here...
No doubt!

I have led a very nice life. I have all that I need and most of what I want. And I had a TERRIBLE start lol.

America is great.

The No. 1 happiest country in the world

America’s happiness just took another hit.

The U.S. doesn’t make that top 10 — not even close. It once again fell in the rankings, dropping one spot to 19th.

On Wednesday, the Sustainable Development Solutions Network, an initiative of the United Nations, released its well-respected “World Happiness Report,” and, once again, Finland tops the list. The report ranks 156 countries by how happy their citizens perceive themselves to be, according to their own evaluations of their lives.

Finland is followed, in order, by Denmark, Norway, Iceland, the Netherlands, Switzerland, Sweden, New Zealand, Canada and Austria. These are countries that “consistently” rank in the top 10, the report notes."

"Why are taxpayers still subsidising these progressive bastions of America hate?"

I hope you understand (but know you won't) that the very fact that you automatically call other people "bastions of hate" simply because other nations claim to be happier is just ONE of the reasons I find you and your ilk deranged and dangerous.

The No. 1 happiest country in the world

America’s happiness just took another hit.

The U.S. doesn’t make that top 10 — not even close. It once again fell in the rankings, dropping one spot to 19th.

On Wednesday, the Sustainable Development Solutions Network, an initiative of the United Nations, released its well-respected “World Happiness Report,” and, once again, Finland tops the list. The report ranks 156 countries by how happy their citizens perceive themselves to be, according to their own evaluations of their lives.

Finland is followed, in order, by Denmark, Norway, Iceland, the Netherlands, Switzerland, Sweden, New Zealand, Canada and Austria. These are countries that “consistently” rank in the top 10, the report notes."

When do you move there? I wouldn't want you to be unhappy.

Forum List

Back