*SHOCKINGLY* another powerful leftist demonstrates that he has lost his mind...

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
Bham, AL
Thank God everything is so peachy in California. I mean it must be! Homelessness & crime are surely no longer an issue and business must be booming!

How else would congressional leaders in the Golden State find the time to concentrate on the REALLY important issues; you know, things like straws at sit down restaurants???

That's right, we all know that leftists, those harbingers of personal choice and freedom, have come after the 32 oz Big Gulp; and now, they are coming after the straw that people would drink them with.

And this is not coming from some marginalized bit player from the Democrat Party! What we have is a proposed bill from the majority leader of the California State House!

I'm thinking he should go back to screaming at the sky about how mean Trump is...

California Considers $1,000 Fine for Waiters Offering Unsolicited Plastic Straws

Ian Calderon wants restaurateurs to think long and hard before giving you a straw.

Calderon, the Democratic majority leader in California's lower house, has introduced a bill to stop sit-down restaurants from offering customers straws with their beverages unless they specifically request one. Under Calderon's law, a waiter who serves a drink with an unrequested straw in it would face up to 6 months in jail and a fine of up to $1,000.

"We need to create awareness around the issue of one-time use plastic straws and its detrimental effects on our landfills, waterways, and oceans," Calderon explained in a press release.

Thank God everything is so peachy in California. I mean it must be! Homelessness & crime are surely no longer an issue and business must be booming!

How else would congressional leaders in the Golden State find the time to concentrate on the REALLY important issues; you know, things like straws at sit down restaurants???

That's right, we all know that leftists, those harbingers of personal choice and freedom, have come after the 32 oz Big Gulp; and now, they are coming after the straw that people would drink them with.

And this is not coming from some marginalized bit player from the Democrat Party! What we have is a proposed bill from the majority leader of the California State House!

I'm thinking he should go back to screaming at the sky about how mean Trump is...

California Considers $1,000 Fine for Waiters Offering Unsolicited Plastic Straws

Ian Calderon wants restaurateurs to think long and hard before giving you a straw.

Calderon, the Democratic majority leader in California's lower house, has introduced a bill to stop sit-down restaurants from offering customers straws with their beverages unless they specifically request one. Under Calderon's law, a waiter who serves a drink with an unrequested straw in it would face up to 6 months in jail and a fine of up to $1,000.

"We need to create awareness around the issue of one-time use plastic straws and its detrimental effects on our landfills, waterways, and oceans," Calderon explained in a press release.
Remember what I said before, that is a liberal is accusing US of something, then it must be them doing it? Didn't the liberals of late call US the party of "NO"? Think about it....

Forum List

Back