Shooting at Chabad of Poway Synagogue

White supremacists, do I need to say, Tree of Life Synagogue, Charlottesville? And now this, all done by white supremacists.

Penny you haven't one leg to stand on. YOU believe the very same things they do. The very same. "Jews will never replace us" and all of it. The entire board is calling you out on it, basically.

So why? We have few Jews in the US, why are they not attacking blacks and brown skinned Hispanics (which most are Christian- I guess that is why).

Muslims and Jews they attack, why??

Penny you are asking me to defend the beliefs of people whose beliefs I find insane. BUT YOU DO NOT. You are being called out as frequently posting crap about the Jews. In fact you believe many of the same things that these Charlottesville folks do. SO YOU EXPLAIN IT TO ME, since you are closer to their thinking than I am.

Can you understand that. Penny?

I can't. All whites yelling in Charlottesville, Jews will not replace us, and blood and soil. Newsflash to the stupid white nationalists, perhaps a few Jews were fighting in the civil war, but I imagine they were on the Union side of things. Republicans are the biggest Israel backers, and yet they despise Jews individually.

Can you offer proof that Republicans despise Jews?
Despise maybe not....use...definitely. American Jews, I'm sure, know what's up in that regard.

Penny you haven't one leg to stand on. YOU believe the very same things they do. The very same. "Jews will never replace us" and all of it. The entire board is calling you out on it, basically.

So why? We have few Jews in the US, why are they not attacking blacks and brown skinned Hispanics (which most are Christian- I guess that is why).

Penny you are asking me to defend the beliefs of people whose beliefs I find insane. BUT YOU DO NOT. You are being called out as frequently posting crap about the Jews. In fact you believe many of the same things that these Charlottesville folks do. SO YOU EXPLAIN IT TO ME, since you are closer to their thinking than I am.

I can't. All whites yelling in Charlottesville, Jews will not replace us, and blood and soil. Newsflash to the stupid white nationalists, perhaps a few Jews were fighting in the civil war, but I imagine they were on the Union side of things. Republicans are the biggest Israel backers, and yet they despise Jews individually.

Despise maybe not....use...definitely. American Jews, I'm sure, know what's up in that regard.

"use" how?

Just because a couple of Roman soldiers actually carried out the act it doesn't make the Jews any less culpable. If a wife pays someone to murder her husband, and they get caught, they are BOTH charged with murder
Yet you keep saying THE JEWS killed Him. It is YOU who isn't getting it.

Here's the thing. He died WILLINGLY for YOU.

He said He WILLINGLY laid down His earthly life FOR YOU.

He said, "Do you not think I could summon 10,000 Angel's? But He didn't. He died BECAUSE YOU ARE A SINNER and without His sacrifice you'd have no future. Every minute you reject this understanding, you spit on His sacrifice.

I'm well aware. This does not change the fact that Jews killed him.

But I see you're making a little progress. You are now able to admit the gentiles (Romans) killed Him too.

I never said they didn't.
Jesus WAS a Jew when crucified and it was the Romans who crucified him you ignorant child.

Oh for fucks sake. Have any of you self professed Christians actually READ the fucking Bible?

Matthew 26:

47 While he was still speaking, Judas, one of the Twelve, arrived. With him was a large crowd armed with swords and clubs, sent from the chief priests and the elders of the people.
48 Now the betrayer had arranged a signal with them: “The one I kiss is the man; arrest him.”
49 Going at once to Jesus, Judas said, “Greetings, Rabbi!” and kissed him.
50 Jesus replied, “Do what you came for, friend.”Then the men stepped forward, seized Jesus and arrested him.
51 With that, one of Jesus’ companions reached for his sword, drew it out and struck the servant of the high priest, cutting off his ear.
52 “Put your sword back in its place,” Jesus said to him, “for all who draw the sword will die by the sword.
53 Do you think I cannot call on my Father, and he will at once put at my disposal more than twelve legions of angels?
54 But how then would the Scriptures be fulfilled that say it must happen in this way?”
55 In that hour Jesus said to the crowd, “Am I leading a rebellion, that you have come out with swords and clubs to capture me? Every day I sat in the temple courts teaching, and you did not arrest me.
56 But this has all taken place that the writings of the prophets might be fulfilled.” Then all the disciples deserted him and fled.

57 Those who had arrested Jesus took him to Caiaphas the high priest, where the teachers of the law and the elders had assembled.
58 But Peter followed him at a distance, right up to the courtyard of the high priest. He entered and sat down with the guards to see the outcome.
59 The chief priests and the whole Sanhedrin were looking for false evidence against Jesus so that they could put him to death.
60 But they did not find any, though many false witnesses came forward. Finally two came forward
61 and declared, “This fellow said, ‘I am able to destroy the temple of God and rebuild it in three days.’ ”
62 Then the high priest stood up and said to Jesus, “Are you not going to answer? What is this testimony that these men are bringing against you?”
63 But Jesus remained silent. The high priest said to him, “I charge you under oath by the living God: Tell us if you are the Messiah, the Son of God.”
64 “You have said so,”Jesus replied. “But I say to all of you: From now on you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One and coming on the clouds of heaven.”
65 Then the high priest tore his clothes and said, “He has spoken blasphemy! Why do we need any more witnesses? Look, now you have heard the blasphemy.
66 What do you think?” “He is worthy of death,” they answered.
67 Then they spit in his face and struck him with their fists. Others slapped him
68 and said, “Prophesy to us, Messiah. Who hit you?”

Matthew 27

3 When Judas, who had betrayed him, saw that Jesus was condemned, he was seized with remorse and returned the thirty pieces of silver to the chief priests and the elders.
4 “I have sinned,” he said, “for I have betrayed innocent blood.” “What is that to us?” they replied. “That’s your responsibility.”
5 So Judas threw the money into the temple and left. Then he went away and hanged himself.
6 The chief priests picked up the coins and said, “It is against the law to put this into the treasury, since it is blood money.”

11 Meanwhile Jesus stood before the governor, and the governor asked him, “Are you the king of the Jews?” “You have said so,” Jesus replied.
12 When he was accused by the chief priests and the elders, he gave no answer.
13 Then Pilate asked him, “Don’t you hear the testimony they are bringing against you?”
14 But Jesus made no reply, not even to a single charge—to the great amazement of the governor.
15 Now it was the governor’s custom at the festival to release a prisoner chosen by the crowd.
16 At that time they had a well-known prisoner whose name was Jesus Barabbas.
17 So when the crowd had gathered, Pilate asked them, “Which one do you want me to release to you: Jesus Barabbas, or Jesus who is called the Messiah?”
18 For he knew it was out of self-interest that they had handed Jesus over to him.
19 While Pilate was sitting on the judge’s seat, his wife sent him this message: “Don’t have anything to do with that innocent man, for I have suffered a great deal today in a dream because of him.”
20 But the chief priests and the elders persuaded the crowd to ask for Barabbas and to have Jesus executed.
21“Which of the two do you want me to release to you?” asked the governor. “Barabbas,” they answered.
22“What shall I do, then, with Jesus who is called the Messiah?” Pilate asked. They all answered, “Crucify him!”
23 “Why? What crime has he committed?” asked Pilate. But they shouted all the louder, “Crucify him!”
24 When Pilate saw that he was getting nowhere, but that instead an uproar was starting, he took water and washed his hands in front of the crowd. “I am innocent of this man’s blood,” he said. “It is your responsibility!”
25 All the people answered, “His blood is on us and on our children!”
26 Then he released Barabbas to them. But he had Jesus flogged, and handed him over to be crucified.

Now go on, tell me more about how the Jews had nothing to do with it. Fucking morons.
Sarterbil, that was 2000 years ago, and Jesus asked that they be forgiven. That means they are forgiven. Let it go, if you can.

I'm fully aware.

For the last time:

A user made a comment that "Christians have had a weird thing against Jews for centuries". I responded by saying that's because Jews killed Christ.

Some denominations of Christianity still hold Jews responsible and all I did was point that out. I do not personally ascribe to that belief. Yet this devolved into accusations of me being some kind of fake-Christian Jew hater because people are too fucking stubborn to acknowledge the documented history of their own Scripture, even to the point of outright denying what it explicitly says.

I have no ulterior motive. I have no axe to grind with ancient Jews. I don't need to be sermonized. I just stated a FACT. Why people cannot understand this is beyond me.

Found a picture of John Earnest. I cannot imagine a 19-year-old man killing his fellow Americans, and that will keep him incarcerated for the duration of his life, which if he makes it to 70 will be 51 more years. I have to read the rest of this forum, because I didn't read online yesterday very much due to illness. I am praying for his Jewish victims, who were only celebrating a traditional holiday in a house of worship. Thanks, Wry Catcher for putting this at USMB, even if it is a terrible thing.
I really wish people wouldn't post this thug's picture OR his name. Why not post pictures and names of the victims instead:

Synagogue shooting: Woman killed jumped between the rabbi and the gunman - CNN
You just don't post pictures of victims without the family's permission, bodecea. Perpetrators of crimes should be known. This one called the police on himself and wanted to be apprehended. Nothing about the perp makes any sense to me, except who he's hobbing with online, at school, etc. Most of his friends will be innocent, but violence against innocent people has a nudge, and I want to know who and what that was. You hate visuals. I hate false words. We all have our limits. Feel free to put me on your ignore list. I try to keep it real.
Synagogue shooting: Woman killed jumped between the rabbi and the gunman - CNN
All right. You convinced me to remove the picture. His picture doesn't belong on the same page with her name, so hope you will remove it from your post above as well. And thanks for your persistence. ^

Edit: I also removed his action photo from my post. My deepest apologies for not seeing your sensitivity, bodecea. I just didn't understand until you posted the story of the woman who died saving the pastor's life. Thanks for your example. Really, thanks.

Last edited:

"use" how?
Same way that Martin Luther tried to use them. The same way Muhammed tried to use them.

And...guess what was happening while the white nationalist was attacking the Poway synogogue.....White Nationalists Storm Washington Bookstore Reading: ‘This Land Is Our Land’ | HuffPost

Amazing...another book of racist anti-white propaganda by a communist Jew and people still ask why anyone might be angry at Jews.
Why don't you shut up? Look at what you just wrote, and you have the chutzpah to call anyone else a racist?
At least you gave yourself an appropriate user name.

Because you are bashing Jews which is allowed and not Muslims which is not allowed.

What?
I've never seen pro-genocidal remarks,, and pro-Massacre events here against Jews, by far-Right forum members, with anti-Jewish views.

There's however, a clear record here of genocidal remarks, and pro-Massacre events here against Muslims, by Zionist forum members, with anti-Muslim views.

Every leftist on this forum wants to eradicate the white man from the face of the earth, as penance for the sins of his ancestors. They just dont have the balls to take direct action, so they support immigration and open borders policies to eventually breed us out. They will deny it of course but it's as plain as the nose on my face what their intentions are.

THAT is what motivates paranoid extremist white boys to take action like what happened today and last month in Christchurch. Brendan Tarant attacked the replacers, the invaders, the breeders and today's jackass went after the ones he thinks are pulling the strings behind the scenes.

Neither of them did anything but do harm to the cause of right wing nationalism.

Idiots.

Yes, well these massacres against Jews smell awfully Gefilte Fishy, why do they help stomp out the far-Right, and anti-Semitism?

Why are there more of these mass-shootings against Jews, than Muslims?

When something like 90% of the USA is pro-Jewish, and about 50% of the USA is anti-Muslim?

These are the questions, that should be asked, about these "Odd coincidences"?

300 million people in the USA, it stands to reason that occasionally one of them will do something crazy. Especially when you've got the media and the left egging them on. This attack definitely will benefit the left and they will definitely milk it for all it's worth but that doesn't mean it was staged. It was most likely real.

Of course the Leftists will AGAIN use ANOTHER tragedy committed by a mentally ill maniac, they will USE it like they USED the others to:

A - Attempt to TAKE your guns off you and/or at least SEVERELY limit your guns and AGAIN attempt to CRAP on your Second Amendment.

B - Attempt to Shut Down ANY points of view that are Anti-Leftist Agenda.

C - Continue their RACIST Campaign of Blame Whitey/Hate Whitey, ALL Whites are Evil, ALL Whites are White Supremacists, ALL Whites are Nazi's, ALL White's HAVE to be STOPPED etc

D - INSIST that ALL Whites are GUILTY of a crime committed by ONE mentally ill maniac because you are White you share COLLECTIVE GUILT and IF you do not agree then that just illustrate you are a Nazi Bigot KKK Supporter or whatever.

Amen. While the marxist left continues it's crusade to portray white men as a scourge on humanity, too many Trump-supporting, Pro-Israel American conservatives play dumb as if they don't see anti-white racism emanating from the media and the democrat party as a problem that needs addressed.

Oh shit oh shit oh shit!!!!! I have friends who go there!

Whew! Just called them, they are ok.

So when Notre Dame went up in flames you Mega Trolled a thread with ZERO sympathy, when 200 Christians got blown up by Islamic Terrorists on Easter Sunday in Sri Lanka you did not give a CRAP oh but but but a Jew gets shot in a Synagogue and you have FEELING.

You can Report my post if you want I do not give a crap, what I post about you is the truth it's what you are it's WHO you are in EVERY thread when Christians get murdered or when a Christian symbol is destroyed.

Why should WE care then about some Synagogue getting shot up and ONE Jew getting shot by some mentally ill maniac when your crowd ignore and/or LAUGH at 200 Christians getting blown up on Easter Sunday in Sri Lanka.
Notre Dame Cathedral fire cause: "Computer glitch" may be behind Notre Dame Cathedral fire, rector says today - live updates - CBS News

Another upset person. That's ok, this synogogue shooting upset me too....looks like this THUG also set fire to the mosque in Escondido....IMO he's probably INCEL.

He made a statement that he is Anti-Donald Trump, it is posted in this thread, no idea if he's an INCEL he is though mentally not all there. Myself I do not know about this crazy crowd in America who think they are making some STATEMENT that is going to HELP or whatever by shooting up a Synagogue or a Mosque, to me they MUST themselves be Self-Hating Whites because considering Jews and Muslims are the predominately PROTECTED MINORITY that NOBODY at least IN PUBLIC is allowed to CRITICISE and at ALL times IN PUBLIC must lick their buttocks 24/7 ONLY a Self-Hating White would target either Jews OR Muslims because they should KNOW that ALL White's are going to be told it is ALL White's Collective Guilt and ONLY Non-Leftist Whites are THEN going to be targeted by the Communists favourite THUG ORGANISATIONS the SPLC and the other THUG ORGANISATION like it that I better NOT post the name of because it would result in Mega WHINING.
Of course he's mentally unstable....just look at pictures of him. You can tell by his skin color.

But I must confess....your rant is very much like his.....he didn't thing donnie was pro-white enough....while you whine about how whites have it so bad....victimhood. I'm sure he felt he was a victim for being white also.

"Of course he's mentally unstable....just look at pictures of him. You can tell by his skin color."

Whatever. Is this your attempt at humour or not? IF not what would you think if we commented:

Of course X is mentally unstable...just look at pictures of him. You can tell because he's a Jew/Black/Whatever Other Protected Minority With Victim Status.

"But I must confess....your rant is very much like his"

Zero in my rant as YOU call it like his. My comments are accurate someone CANNOT IN PUBLIC criticise Jews OR Muslims without at the minor level them getting Doxxed from Twitter or whatever and at the EXTREME level having The Usual Suspects HARRASS their employer to threaten them that IF they do NOT fire them and Blacklist them from whatever their profession is then their employer will be put OUT of business and their ENTIRE FAMILY harassed and their life RUINED. EVERY TIME someone DOES criticise a Jew or a Muslim there is a Tweet Storm and a Media Storm and that person has to IMMEDIATELY APOLOGISE. This is NOT NORMAL. WHY do they NOT accept that they are going to be criticised just like EVERYONE else, are their Snowflake Skins THAT THIN that they cannot accept ANY criticism and ONLY accept they have to be PRAISED 24/7 for EVERYTHING?

They can say ANYTHING they WANT about Whites AND Christians and that's OKAY, they can EVEN OPENLY comment IN PUBLIC they HATE Christians and WANT Whites to just hurry up and die out.

"while you whine about how whites have it so bad....victimhood."

I have never whined and we do NOT play ANY Victim Card UNLIKE a majority of Jews AND Muslims who are CONSTANTLY WHINING about SOMETHING and playing the Victim Card. WHY? They BOTH have Protected Minority Status so why are they whining and playing Victims? They also BOTH hide behind the Anti-Semitic Card as a way to SHUT UP ANY CRITICISM of BOTH of them on ANY LEVEL. Of course Historically we have to remember that this crowd during several Centuries have ALWAYS done this and they ALWAYS have over reached and as they are DEVOID of ANY Self-Reflection that they have EVER been in the WRONG or done ANY WRONG and that it is ALL EVERYONE ELSES FAULT they are beginning to over reach again and the result will be the same as it always has been. I mean okay SOME do HATE that crowd BUT there HAS to be a REASON and/or REASONS, it is NOT NORMAL to just hate someone and/or some group for NO REASON and this is where the whole Self-Reflection thing comes into it.

WHAT LAW exactly states that we ALL have to WORSHIP ALL Jews and Muslims 24/7? WHAT LAW exactly states that we ALL have to LIKE ANYONE who is NOT in our OWN group and get on our knees and praise them BECAUSE they are DIFFERENT and EXOTIC?

I will get this in before the usual happens:

If anyone wants to call me a racist, bigot whatever I DO NOT GIVE A CRAP, there is ZERO racist OR bigot about ANY of my above comments, I have commented pure LOGIC and also HUMAN common sense and also what we SEE happen EVERY DAY somewhere to someone who does criticise any of the above Protected Minority Status Groups.

And...guess what was happening while the white nationalist was attacking the Poway synogogue.....White Nationalists Storm Washington Bookstore Reading: ‘This Land Is Our Land’ | HuffPost

Amazing...another book of racist anti-white propaganda by a communist Jew and people still ask why anyone might be angry at Jews.
Why don't you shut up? Look at what you just wrote, and you have the chutzpah to call anyone else a racist?

What I said is true. The author is jewish, he's a marxist. He hates white people and he makes big $$$ selling his racist propaganda.

What?
I've never seen pro-genocidal remarks,, and pro-Massacre events here against Jews, by far-Right forum members, with anti-Jewish views.

There's however, a clear record here of genocidal remarks, and pro-Massacre events here against Muslims, by Zionist forum members, with anti-Muslim views.

Every leftist on this forum wants to eradicate the white man from the face of the earth, as penance for the sins of his ancestors. They just dont have the balls to take direct action, so they support immigration and open borders policies to eventually breed us out. They will deny it of course but it's as plain as the nose on my face what their intentions are.

THAT is what motivates paranoid extremist white boys to take action like what happened today and last month in Christchurch. Brendan Tarant attacked the replacers, the invaders, the breeders and today's jackass went after the ones he thinks are pulling the strings behind the scenes.

Neither of them did anything but do harm to the cause of right wing nationalism.

Idiots.

Yes, well these massacres against Jews smell awfully Gefilte Fishy, why do they help stomp out the far-Right, and anti-Semitism?

Why are there more of these mass-shootings against Jews, than Muslims?

When something like 90% of the USA is pro-Jewish, and about 50% of the USA is anti-Muslim?

These are the questions, that should be asked, about these "Odd coincidences"?

300 million people in the USA, it stands to reason that occasionally one of them will do something crazy. Especially when you've got the media and the left egging them on. This attack definitely will benefit the left and they will definitely milk it for all it's worth but that doesn't mean it was staged. It was most likely real.

Of course the Leftists will AGAIN use ANOTHER tragedy committed by a mentally ill maniac, they will USE it like they USED the others to:

A - Attempt to TAKE your guns off you and/or at least SEVERELY limit your guns and AGAIN attempt to CRAP on your Second Amendment.

B - Attempt to Shut Down ANY points of view that are Anti-Leftist Agenda.

C - Continue their RACIST Campaign of Blame Whitey/Hate Whitey, ALL Whites are Evil, ALL Whites are White Supremacists, ALL Whites are Nazi's, ALL White's HAVE to be STOPPED etc

D - INSIST that ALL Whites are GUILTY of a crime committed by ONE mentally ill maniac because you are White you share COLLECTIVE GUILT and IF you do not agree then that just illustrate you are a Nazi Bigot KKK Supporter or whatever.

Amen. While the marxist left continues it's crusade to portray white men as a scourge on humanity, too many Trump-supporting, Pro-Israel American conservatives play dumb as if they don't see anti-white racism emanating from the media and the democrat party as a problem that needs addressed.

Exactly those Conservatives need to get Woke and ASAP, yes the ENTIRE Anti-White Agenda and Anti-Christian Agenda is PURE RACISM and PURE BIGOTRY and it does emanate from the MSM who are pushing it in some way 24/7 across ALL Media Platforms and also it has been 100% CO-OPTED and is being pushed as POTENTIAL POLICY not only be the Democrats bit by ALL Leftist and Cuckservatives across this planet.

What I said is true. The author is jewish, he's a marxist. He hates white people and he makes big $$$ selling his racist propaganda.

We did this on another thread and we agreed and also a Conservative Jew agreed with US that we NEED to make these distinctions between NORMAL JEWS and the Leftist Jews, NO NORMAL JEW goes in for the Cultural Marxist Agenda that the Leftist ones not ONLY push across ALL Media Platforms but that the Leftist ones FORMULATED to begin with DECADES ago.

The Leftist Jews are to BLAME and the Conservative Jews NEED to begin slapping them down, forget they also are Jews, just THINK of them as Cultural Marxists, the Leftist ones are causing ALL the trouble for the normal Jews.

WTF?! That Jewish lady who that maniac shot and killed in the Synagogue she COULD have been a Conservative Jew and she is dead because of the Cultural Marxism that has been pushed and pushed so that now maniacs like the shooter and murderer are thinking they just can walk into somewhere and start shooting.

The Conservative Jews need to start to police the Leftist Jews because they are causing the problem for Jews in GENERAL and with that give a twisted reasoning to random maniacs to go and shoot up a Synagogue and this is totally NOT ACCEPTABLE on ANY LEVEL.

Cultural Marxism is a poison and it is going to DESTROY Western Society if it is not stopped. The Conservative Jews are as Anti-Cultural Marxism as we are.

How many Leftist Jews who are Athiest go to the Synagogue and do whatever they do in the Synagogue? Not many, I mean WHY would Leftist Athiest Jews go to the Synagogue on a regular basis when they are NOT Observant Jews? But because of THEM Conservative Jews are getting shot at by random maniacs.

They cannot make a distinction between a Conservative Jew and a Leftist Cultural Marxist Jew, they just see Jew and get hysterical. There HAS to be a rational discussion about this thing without emotion, without hysterics because this is important that this discussion happens.

Forum List

Back