Shooting at Chabad of Poway Synagogue

And...guess what was happening while the white nationalist was attacking the Poway synogogue.....White Nationalists Storm Washington Bookstore Reading: ‘This Land Is Our Land’ | HuffPost

Amazing...another book of racist anti-white propaganda by a communist Jew and people still ask why anyone might be angry at Jews.
Why don't you shut up? Look at what you just wrote, and you have the chutzpah to call anyone else a racist?
At least you gave yourself an appropriate user name.

What I said is true. The author is jewish, he's a marxist. He hates white people and he makes big $$$ selling his racist propaganda.

We did this on another thread and we agreed and also a Conservative Jew agreed with US that we NEED to make these distinctions between NORMAL JEWS and the Leftist Jews, NO NORMAL JEW goes in for the Cultural Marxist Agenda that the Leftist ones not ONLY push across ALL Media Platforms but that the Leftist ones FORMULATED to begin with DECADES ago.

The Leftist Jews are to BLAME and the Conservative Jews NEED to begin slapping them down, forget they also are Jews, just THINK of them as Cultural Marxists, the Leftist ones are causing ALL the trouble for the normal Jews.

WTF?! That Jewish lady who that maniac shot and killed in the Synagogue she COULD have been a Conservative Jew and she is dead because of the Cultural Marxism that has been pushed and pushed so that now maniacs like the shooter and murderer are thinking they just can walk into somewhere and start shooting.
"Normal Jew"....DO tell us what a "normal Jew" is. Jewsplain' for us.

Of course he's mentally unstable....just look at pictures of him. You can tell by his skin color.

But I must confess....your rant is very much like his.....he didn't thing donnie was pro-white enough....while you whine about how whites have it so bad....victimhood. I'm sure he felt he was a victim for being white also.

"Of course he's mentally unstable....just look at pictures of him. You can tell by his skin color."

Whatever. Is this your attempt at humour or not? IF not what would you think if we commented:

Of course X is mentally unstable...just look at pictures of him. You can tell because he's a Jew/Black/Whatever Other Protected Minority With Victim Status.

"But I must confess....your rant is very much like his"

Zero in my rant as YOU call it like his. My comments are accurate someone CANNOT IN PUBLIC criticise Jews OR Muslims without at the minor level them getting Doxxed from Twitter or whatever and at the EXTREME level having The Usual Suspects HARRASS their employer to threaten them that IF they do NOT fire them and Blacklist them from whatever their profession is then their employer will be put OUT of business and their ENTIRE FAMILY harassed and their life RUINED. EVERY TIME someone DOES criticise a Jew or a Muslim there is a Tweet Storm and a Media Storm and that person has to IMMEDIATELY APOLOGISE. This is NOT NORMAL. WHY do they NOT accept that they are going to be criticised just like EVERYONE else, are their Snowflake Skins THAT THIN that they cannot accept ANY criticism and ONLY accept they have to be PRAISED 24/7 for EVERYTHING?

They can say ANYTHING they WANT about Whites AND Christians and that's OKAY, they can EVEN OPENLY comment IN PUBLIC they HATE Christians and WANT Whites to just hurry up and die out.

"while you whine about how whites have it so bad....victimhood."

I have never whined and we do NOT play ANY Victim Card UNLIKE a majority of Jews AND Muslims who are CONSTANTLY WHINING about SOMETHING and playing the Victim Card. WHY? They BOTH have Protected Minority Status so why are they whining and playing Victims? They also BOTH hide behind the Anti-Semitic Card as a way to SHUT UP ANY CRITICISM of BOTH of them on ANY LEVEL. Of course Historically we have to remember that this crowd during several Centuries have ALWAYS done this and they ALWAYS have over reached and as they are DEVOID of ANY Self-Reflection that they have EVER been in the WRONG or done ANY WRONG and that it is ALL EVERYONE ELSES FAULT they are beginning to over reach again and the result will be the same as it always has been. I mean okay SOME do HATE that crowd BUT there HAS to be a REASON and/or REASONS, it is NOT NORMAL to just hate someone and/or some group for NO REASON and this is where the whole Self-Reflection thing comes into it.

WHAT LAW exactly states that we ALL have to WORSHIP ALL Jews and Muslims 24/7? WHAT LAW exactly states that we ALL have to LIKE ANYONE who is NOT in our OWN group and get on our knees and praise them BECAUSE they are DIFFERENT and EXOTIC?

I will get this in before the usual happens:

If anyone wants to call me a racist, bigot whatever I DO NOT GIVE A CRAP, there is ZERO racist OR bigot about ANY of my above comments, I have commented pure LOGIC and also HUMAN common sense and also what we SEE happen EVERY DAY somewhere to someone who does criticise any of the above Protected Minority Status Groups.
And the Rant continues.....................................

And the Trolling from the Troll continues, let's face it Bodey you do NOT have the intellectual capacity to REFUTE ANYTHING I commented.

She's a lost cause. The truth is poison to her kind.
View attachment 258357
Wow. The irony here.
This is about a senseless shooting by a young man twisted by senseless bigotry; it happened right here in our own free country that is supposed to ensure freedom of religion, but lately church goers of whatever religion are under attack. So are we really free if we are not safe?
It is time to shut down the white supremacist train and let people be. People rant and rave all day every day about Muslims who won't tolerate other religions. Well, neither will the white supremacists, apparently. Instead of religions, maybe it's "race" or "ethnic group," but it is no different in the end.

Everyone needs to just let people be.

Sounds to me like you'd prefer to stick your head in the sand and pretend everything is A-OK rather than ask tough questions about WHY people do the things they do.

Except he HATES Donald Trump, so where does that leave the Leftist Confused Narrative?
Doesn't matter to me if he likes Trump. Nothing about what I said changes,

Well you put MAGA so I thought that was a Trump thing you think to connect Trump to this deranged maniac murderer.
No. Our society can't blame just Trump for what we've become.

Well The Donald now blamed for EVERYTHING he blamed for the maniac who did the New Zealand Mosque shooting. The situation and as you are on the Left I know you will disagree, but the situation is that in MANY Western nations for DECADES Leftists have sown the poisonous seeds that are now above ground level. They have put ONE group against ANOTHER group - Blacks vs Non-Blacks, Gays vs Straights etc AND the Architects of this POISON have been the Cultural Marxists who has INFESTED Western Society via politics, legal profession and PREDOMINATELY INFESTED the educational systems AND the MEDIA:

cultural%2Bmarxism.jpg

0e1680_8c4be876d01f41f696d21126e04426f0~mv2.jpg
I don't know anything about Marxism, so I guess I'll have to take your word for it. But if you're winging that label around the same way everyone was throwing the label Nazi around, you're all full of shit.

No am I talking about Cultural Marxism aka Critical Theory and/or Social Theory, this is a Neo-Marxist and Post-Marxist Social Theory.

The actual origins of what developed into Cultural Marxism came from the writings in the 1920s of the Italian Anarcho-Neo-Marxist Antonio Gramsci:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antonio_Gramsci

Found a picture of John Earnest. I cannot imagine a 19-year-old man killing his fellow Americans, and that will keep him incarcerated for the duration of his life, which if he makes it to 70 will be 51 more years. I have to read the rest of this forum, because I didn't read online yesterday very much due to illness. I am praying for his Jewish victims, who were only celebrating a traditional holiday in a house of worship. Thanks, Wry Catcher for putting this at USMB, even if it is a terrible thing.
I really wish people wouldn't post this thug's picture OR his name. Why not post pictures and names of the victims instead:

Synagogue shooting: Woman killed jumped between the rabbi and the gunman - CNN
You just don't post pictures of victims without the family's permission, bodecea. Perpetrators of crimes should be known. This one called the police on himself and wanted to be apprehended. Nothing about the perp makes any sense to me, except who he's hobbing with online, at school, etc. Most of his friends will be innocent, but violence against innocent people has a nudge, and I want to know who and what that was. You hate visuals. I hate false words. We all have our limits. Feel free to put me on your ignore list. I try to keep it real.
All right. You convinced me to remove the picture. His picture doesn't belong on the same page with her name, so hope you will remove it from your post above as well. And thanks for your persistence. ^

Edit: I also removed his action photo from my post. My deepest apologies for not seeing your sensitivity, bodecea. I just didn't understand until you posted the story of the woman who died saving the pastor's life. Thanks for your example. Really, thanks.

"My deepest apologies for not seeing your sensitivity, bodecea."

Bodey had ZERO sensitivity for when Notre Dame went up in an inferno, the opposite she Mega Trolled an ENTIRE thread and basically was making fun of such an IMMENSE Christian Symbol being destroyed. This is one reason why someone who IS a Christian like ME is NOT going to begin crying and almost getting into a Grand Mal Seizure about a Synagogue being attacked by some random deranged maniac. Was it WRONG? Of course it was WRONG, going into a place and killing UNARMED innocents is ALWAYS WRONG but I am not going to start crying and almost getting into a Grand Mal Seizure about it.

200 Christians were BLOWN UP on Easter Sunday in Sri Lanka and the Bodey type had ZERO sympathy OR sensitivity for them because they were the HATED Christians.
Interesting....I never made fun of Notre Dame burning. I'm quite glad it can be saved.....but feel free to continue to misrepresent what others say....or jewsplain'...or whatever your lot does..........

This is even worse: this guy's head was being filled with false prophecies by an anti-Christ group fronting as Christians. I hope each and every one of them has to make an account to the authorities as to why murder is their answer. Sick.

san%2Bdiego%2B1%2BScreenshot_2019-04-27%2BNews%2Babout%2Bsan%2Bdiego%2Bshooter%2Bon%2BTwitter.jpg

Ah...he WAS INCEL.
Bodecea, what is "INCEL"?
Involuntarily Celebate....your link talks of redpill (bluepill)....it's tied in with INCEL. Many of our terrroist attacks in the last few years have been INCEL type males.
Correct.

And the incel movement is a manifestation of the misogynistic right’s fear of, and contempt for, strong, independent women perceived by many conservatives to be ‘responsible’ for men who are ‘forced’ to be celibate:

‘"Red Pill" and the concept of one being "red pilled" is rooted in the legendary 1999 science fiction film The Matrix, in which the main character can return to blissful ignorance with a blue pill or opt for truth and knowledge via the red pill. But the concept was co-opted by men's rights groups and other far-right wing online cults. Male gender inequality and rape threats from the rabid "red pill" groups caused Reddit to ban wide swaths of the community.

Much of the "Red Pill" community on Reddit has been quarantined with warnings of "highly offensive" misogynistic content. Top posts espouse absurd and bizarre macho advice to readers including, "How to Get Laid Like a Warlord" and "A girl can ONLY get horny for you if you have a stronger frame than her."

One of the banned "Red Pill" subreddits is that of the "incels" or involuntary celibates, who blame women for their inability to engage in sexual behavior or develop meaningful relationships.’

Donald Trump Jr. says 'Red Pill' groups allow Conservatives to "express themselves"

Conservativism continues to become even more sick, bizarre, and dangerous.

Notre Dame Cathedral fire cause: "Computer glitch" may be behind Notre Dame Cathedral fire, rector says today - live updates - CBS News

Another upset person. That's ok, this synogogue shooting upset me too....looks like this THUG also set fire to the mosque in Escondido....IMO he's probably INCEL.

He made a statement that he is Anti-Donald Trump, it is posted in this thread, no idea if he's an INCEL he is though mentally not all there. Myself I do not know about this crazy crowd in America who think they are making some STATEMENT that is going to HELP or whatever by shooting up a Synagogue or a Mosque, to me they MUST themselves be Self-Hating Whites because considering Jews and Muslims are the predominately PROTECTED MINORITY that NOBODY at least IN PUBLIC is allowed to CRITICISE and at ALL times IN PUBLIC must lick their buttocks 24/7 ONLY a Self-Hating White would target either Jews OR Muslims because they should KNOW that ALL White's are going to be told it is ALL White's Collective Guilt and ONLY Non-Leftist Whites are THEN going to be targeted by the Communists favourite THUG ORGANISATIONS the SPLC and the other THUG ORGANISATION like it that I better NOT post the name of because it would result in Mega WHINING.
Of course he's mentally unstable....just look at pictures of him. You can tell by his skin color.

But I must confess....your rant is very much like his.....he didn't thing donnie was pro-white enough....while you whine about how whites have it so bad....victimhood. I'm sure he felt he was a victim for being white also.

"Of course he's mentally unstable....just look at pictures of him. You can tell by his skin color."

Whatever. Is this your attempt at humour or not? IF not what would you think if we commented:

Of course X is mentally unstable...just look at pictures of him. You can tell because he's a Jew/Black/Whatever Other Protected Minority With Victim Status.

Zero in my rant as YOU call it like his. My comments are accurate someone CANNOT IN PUBLIC criticise Jews OR Muslims without at the minor level them getting Doxxed from Twitter or whatever and at the EXTREME level having The Usual Suspects HARRASS their employer to threaten them that IF they do NOT fire them and Blacklist them from whatever their profession is then their employer will be put OUT of business and their ENTIRE FAMILY harassed and their life RUINED. EVERY TIME someone DOES criticise a Jew or a Muslim there is a Tweet Storm and a Media Storm and that person has to IMMEDIATELY APOLOGISE. This is NOT NORMAL. WHY do they NOT accept that they are going to be criticised just like EVERYONE else, are their Snowflake Skins THAT THIN that they cannot accept ANY criticism and ONLY accept they have to be PRAISED 24/7 for EVERYTHING?

They can say ANYTHING they WANT about Whites AND Christians and that's OKAY, they can EVEN OPENLY comment IN PUBLIC they HATE Christians and WANT Whites to just hurry up and die out.

I have never whined and we do NOT play ANY Victim Card UNLIKE a majority of Jews AND Muslims who are CONSTANTLY WHINING about SOMETHING and playing the Victim Card. WHY? They BOTH have Protected Minority Status so why are they whining and playing Victims? They also BOTH hide behind the Anti-Semitic Card as a way to SHUT UP ANY CRITICISM of BOTH of them on ANY LEVEL. Of course Historically we have to remember that this crowd during several Centuries have ALWAYS done this and they ALWAYS have over reached and as they are DEVOID of ANY Self-Reflection that they have EVER been in the WRONG or done ANY WRONG and that it is ALL EVERYONE ELSES FAULT they are beginning to over reach again and the result will be the same as it always has been. I mean okay SOME do HATE that crowd BUT there HAS to be a REASON and/or REASONS, it is NOT NORMAL to just hate someone and/or some group for NO REASON and this is where the whole Self-Reflection thing comes into it.

WHAT LAW exactly states that we ALL have to WORSHIP ALL Jews and Muslims 24/7? WHAT LAW exactly states that we ALL have to LIKE ANYONE who is NOT in our OWN group and get on our knees and praise them BECAUSE they are DIFFERENT and EXOTIC?

If anyone wants to call me a racist, bigot whatever I DO NOT GIVE A CRAP, there is ZERO racist OR bigot about ANY of my above comments, I have commented pure LOGIC and also HUMAN common sense and also what we SEE happen EVERY DAY somewhere to someone who does criticise any of the above Protected Minority Status Groups.

And the Trolling from the Troll continues, let's face it Bodey you do NOT have the intellectual capacity to REFUTE ANYTHING I commented.
I welcome your comments. Couldn't show what you are any better myself. Pray continue.

And...guess what was happening while the white nationalist was attacking the Poway synogogue.....White Nationalists Storm Washington Bookstore Reading: ‘This Land Is Our Land’ | HuffPost

Amazing...another book of racist anti-white propaganda by a communist Jew and people still ask why anyone might be angry at Jews.
Why don't you shut up? Look at what you just wrote, and you have the chutzpah to call anyone else a racist?

What I said is true. The author is jewish, he's a marxist. He hates white people and he makes big $$$ selling his racist propaganda.
Isn't it interesting how they are now coming Out like this? Anyone still want to point fingers at the Left here?

"Anyone still want to point fingers at the Left here?"

Yes, Omar, AOC, Jeremy Corbyn etc etc
Of course you do. :71:

View attachment 258357
Wow. The irony here.
This is about a senseless shooting by a young man twisted by senseless bigotry; it happened right here in our own free country that is supposed to ensure freedom of religion, but lately church goers of whatever religion are under attack. So are we really free if we are not safe?
It is time to shut down the white supremacist train and let people be. People rant and rave all day every day about Muslims who won't tolerate other religions. Well, neither will the white supremacists, apparently. Instead of religions, maybe it's "race" or "ethnic group," but it is no different in the end.

Sounds to me like you'd prefer to stick your head in the sand and pretend everything is A-OK rather than ask tough questions about WHY people do the things they do.
I know for a fact that things are not A-OK. Which is why I suggested some plain old fashioned tolerance.
It sounds to me as if you've got all your excuses ready to tell me why you are so victimized. I don't need to hear it again.

View attachment 258357
Wow. The irony here.

This COULD be beyond this crowds capacity to have a rational discussion about the poisoning of Western Society via Cultural Marxism aka Critical Theory and/or Social Theory. Also that MANY of this crowd do NOT even KNOW WHAT Cultural Marxism even IS and it's supporters will INSIST but ONLY IN PUBLIC that it is a Conspiracy Theory when as we know so many academic papers and books across many decades have discussed Cultural Marxism and the reality of it which after MANY decades the poison has now materialised and is in the process of destroying MANY CENTURIES of Cultural AND Social Norms, but it CAN be stopped and this is WHY it NEEDS discussing and this also is WHY it's supporters want to SHUT DOWN any discussion of it.

We did this on another thread and we agreed and also a Conservative Jew agreed with US that we NEED to make these distinctions between NORMAL JEWS and the Leftist Jews, NO NORMAL JEW goes in for the Cultural Marxist Agenda that the Leftist ones not ONLY push across ALL Media Platforms but that the Leftist ones FORMULATED to begin with DECADES ago.

The Leftist Jews are to BLAME and the Conservative Jews NEED to begin slapping them down, forget they also are Jews, just THINK of them as Cultural Marxists, the Leftist ones are causing ALL the trouble for the normal Jews.

WTF?! That Jewish lady who that maniac shot and killed in the Synagogue she COULD have been a Conservative Jew and she is dead because of the Cultural Marxism that has been pushed and pushed so that now maniacs like the shooter and murderer are thinking they just can walk into somewhere and start shooting.

Same as ANYONE, not a Leftist Moonbat one. Are you a Jew Bodey?

He made a statement that he is Anti-Donald Trump, it is posted in this thread, no idea if he's an INCEL he is though mentally not all there. Myself I do not know about this crazy crowd in America who think they are making some STATEMENT that is going to HELP or whatever by shooting up a Synagogue or a Mosque, to me they MUST themselves be Self-Hating Whites because considering Jews and Muslims are the predominately PROTECTED MINORITY that NOBODY at least IN PUBLIC is allowed to CRITICISE and at ALL times IN PUBLIC must lick their buttocks 24/7 ONLY a Self-Hating White would target either Jews OR Muslims because they should KNOW that ALL White's are going to be told it is ALL White's Collective Guilt and ONLY Non-Leftist Whites are THEN going to be targeted by the Communists favourite THUG ORGANISATIONS the SPLC and the other THUG ORGANISATION like it that I better NOT post the name of because it would result in Mega WHINING.

I welcome your comments. Couldn't show what you are any better myself. Pray continue.

REFUTE ANYTHING I have commented, I dare you, go ahead. Do It. You cannot IF you could you would ALREADY have done it.

Wrong.

A book about the fear and hatred associated with the politics of racial resentment does not mean the author is ‘anti-white.’

I really wish people wouldn't post this thug's picture OR his name. Why not post pictures and names of the victims instead:

You just don't post pictures of victims without the family's permission, bodecea. Perpetrators of crimes should be known. This one called the police on himself and wanted to be apprehended. Nothing about the perp makes any sense to me, except who he's hobbing with online, at school, etc. Most of his friends will be innocent, but violence against innocent people has a nudge, and I want to know who and what that was. You hate visuals. I hate false words. We all have our limits. Feel free to put me on your ignore list. I try to keep it real.
All right. You convinced me to remove the picture. His picture doesn't belong on the same page with her name, so hope you will remove it from your post above as well. And thanks for your persistence. ^

Edit: I also removed his action photo from my post. My deepest apologies for not seeing your sensitivity, bodecea. I just didn't understand until you posted the story of the woman who died saving the pastor's life. Thanks for your example. Really, thanks.

"My deepest apologies for not seeing your sensitivity, bodecea."

Bodey had ZERO sensitivity for when Notre Dame went up in an inferno, the opposite she Mega Trolled an ENTIRE thread and basically was making fun of such an IMMENSE Christian Symbol being destroyed. This is one reason why someone who IS a Christian like ME is NOT going to begin crying and almost getting into a Grand Mal Seizure about a Synagogue being attacked by some random deranged maniac. Was it WRONG? Of course it was WRONG, going into a place and killing UNARMED innocents is ALWAYS WRONG but I am not going to start crying and almost getting into a Grand Mal Seizure about it.

200 Christians were BLOWN UP on Easter Sunday in Sri Lanka and the Bodey type had ZERO sympathy OR sensitivity for them because they were the HATED Christians.
Interesting....I never made fun of Notre Dame burning. I'm quite glad it can be saved.....but feel free to continue to misrepresent what others say....or jewsplain'...or whatever your lot does..........

That thread still exists with ALL your comments in it. We ALL know how Anti-Christian you are, or Anti-Christers as you INSIST on calling Christians.

Except he HATES Donald Trump, so where does that leave the Leftist Confused Narrative?
Doesn't matter to me if he likes Trump. Nothing about what I said changes,

Well you put MAGA so I thought that was a Trump thing you think to connect Trump to this deranged maniac murderer.
No. Our society can't blame just Trump for what we've become.

Well The Donald now blamed for EVERYTHING he blamed for the maniac who did the New Zealand Mosque shooting. The situation and as you are on the Left I know you will disagree, but the situation is that in MANY Western nations for DECADES Leftists have sown the poisonous seeds that are now above ground level. They have put ONE group against ANOTHER group - Blacks vs Non-Blacks, Gays vs Straights etc AND the Architects of this POISON have been the Cultural Marxists who has INFESTED Western Society via politics, legal profession and PREDOMINATELY INFESTED the educational systems AND the MEDIA:

cultural%2Bmarxism.jpg

0e1680_8c4be876d01f41f696d21126e04426f0~mv2.jpg
I don't know anything about Marxism, so I guess I'll have to take your word for it. But if you're winging that label around the same way everyone was throwing the label Nazi around, you're all full of shit.
Don’t take her word for it – she doesn’t know anything about ‘Marxism,’ either.

This is even worse: this guy's head was being filled with false prophecies by an anti-Christ group fronting as Christians. I hope each and every one of them has to make an account to the authorities as to why murder is their answer. Sick.

san%2Bdiego%2B1%2BScreenshot_2019-04-27%2BNews%2Babout%2Bsan%2Bdiego%2Bshooter%2Bon%2BTwitter.jpg

Ah...he WAS INCEL.
Involuntarily Celebate....your link talks of redpill (bluepill)....it's tied in with INCEL. Many of our terrroist attacks in the last few years have been INCEL type males.
Correct.

And the incel movement is a manifestation of the misogynistic right’s fear of, and contempt for, strong, independent women perceived by many conservatives to be ‘responsible’ for men who are ‘forced’ to be celibate:

‘"Red Pill" and the concept of one being "red pilled" is rooted in the legendary 1999 science fiction film The Matrix, in which the main character can return to blissful ignorance with a blue pill or opt for truth and knowledge via the red pill. But the concept was co-opted by men's rights groups and other far-right wing online cults. Male gender inequality and rape threats from the rabid "red pill" groups caused Reddit to ban wide swaths of the community.

Much of the "Red Pill" community on Reddit has been quarantined with warnings of "highly offensive" misogynistic content. Top posts espouse absurd and bizarre macho advice to readers including, "How to Get Laid Like a Warlord" and "A girl can ONLY get horny for you if you have a stronger frame than her."

One of the banned "Red Pill" subreddits is that of the "incels" or involuntary celibates, who blame women for their inability to engage in sexual behavior or develop meaningful relationships.’

Donald Trump Jr. says 'Red Pill' groups allow Conservatives to "express themselves"

OMG. There was a poster here I'm sure was from that group.

Ah...he WAS INCEL.
Correct.

OMG. There was a poster here I'm sure was from that group.
More than likely.

View attachment 258357
Wow. The irony here.

I know for a fact that things are not A-OK. Which is why I suggested some plain old fashioned tolerance.
It sounds to me as if you've got all your excuses ready to tell me why you are so victimized. I don't need to hear it again.
Well said.

Same as ANYONE, not a Leftist Moonbat one. Are you a Jew Bodey?
I suspect some Jewish ancestors on my German side....but none that I am aware of. And you? Are you a Jew?

REFUTE ANYTHING I have commented, I dare you, go ahead. Do It. You cannot IF you could you would ALREADY have done it.
Why would I....I'm enjoying your Rant too much. You should continue to display yourself and your beliefs here. Lay them all out for us.

Forum List

Back