Shooting at outlet mall in Texas

Haha. My comment worked. The other day right wingers had orgasms because an illegal immigrant killed five people in Texas.
Now they're scared that this guy may be legally here so they're going like... oh wait immigration doesn't matter!
View attachment 782963
I am anti-gun. If I had my way I would confiscate all of them.

I've been checking some morning feeds out of the area.....Not a single mention of the shooter other than using pronouns. No mention of ethnicity......Nothing.
You know what that means!!!! He isn't whitey.
1683461770788.jpeg

You leftists never post your proposed legislation that is going to stop people from shooting other people. I leftist retard suggested total confiscation lol.
He wasn't to hire more police and said AK's don't belong to common citizens, only military folk.

I've been checking some morning feeds out of the area.....Not a single mention of the shooter other than using pronouns. No mention of ethnicity......Nothing.
well you ain't checking hard enough..

HE AND HIM are used exclusively.

Thats because he a white home grown right here in the USA.

So give us your plan on taking all guns away from the bad guys so no one needs one for self protection, which is used millions of times.

Go.
With all the Ak's there going to be a lot of bloodshed. I get sick of hearing this, SELF DEFENSE.

Are you trying to say the lunatics that do these things need training & a permit first?
I'll bet it was a gun-free

Criminals don't wait for their permits before they get and use their guns.

BTW, do you know why stupid gangsta thugs hold their pistols sideways?

1683462566711.png

'Cause that's the way it came in the box.

:laugh:

Total number of shootings in Europe in the same hour as the shooting in Dallas--about zero.

You haven't done the math problem yet.....

Europe murdered 15 million innocent men, women and children in just 6 years, between 1939-1945......over 1 million children ....

Gun murder in the U.S. over our entire 246 year history...around 2,460,000....

How many hundreds of years will it take us to catch up to European murder?

Please show your work....

Yet another mass shooting, yet another thread replete with demagoguery and lies from the dishonest right – Republican cowards who refuse to address the problem of gun crime and violence.

We have addressed it over and over again and given actual solutions....you leftists just want to take guns away from people who didn't use their guns for any crime or murder....

You guys are the vile ones, not us....

The problem with illegals is easily solved. Expand E verify and fine employers who hire illegals. Most will self deport in less than 6 months. It's worked very well in other countries.

Yep........but the democrats and rino republicans want illegals in the country.......which is why so many voted for Trump.

How bout going back to stop and frisk policies. Oh yeah, it was you guys moaning and crying because it WAS taking guns from the bad guys.
In Texas? Maybe post that policy implementation and change so I can learn about what you seem to know.

Forum List

Back