Shooting in VA park, Steve scalise shot

It was someone on the Left.
Really, do tell?

Btw, I bet Kathy Griffin's life just got worse.
Btw, I don't give a flying fuck about Kathy Griffin.

She lives in a world where Trump is a monster thus, it seemed acceptable to her to post a picture of her hold his decapitated head.

You live in that world too.

WIth each and every fucking vile lie the left spreads they support and nurture the idea that Trump is an Evil bad enough to justify violence.

And we see more and more liberals doing just that.
I see we have another nutter who doesn't drink the right wing Kool-Aid, but spoons it out of the canister and shovels it directly into your mouth, bypassing the water part. LOL.

Tyrone, in this very thread, called this Trump's Reichstag Fire.

That is calling Trump Hitler.

And he is FAR from alone in that.

If half the country lives in a reality where a "Hitler" is LITERALLY in the White House, then of course some of them will fight.

Indeed, that low numbers of violence shows that either many Lefties are lying pieces of filth, or cowards who would quietly follow the rules in a "Nazi Germany".

In a dramatic blow-by-blow account, Representative Mo Brooks of Alabama told CNN the gunman was armed with a rifle and appeared to be a white male.
Who Identifies as Black, Or Liberal, or as a Jihadist, or a Piece of Shit.
No difference.
What does race have to do with being an asshole?
Most of the treasonous pieces of shit on The Left are White.

The NRA is due out any minute thanking god we live in a country where anyone can get a gun.

Cons get ready, all the con representatives will want gun free zones wherever they go, so get your signs a ready and stomp that shit out immediately. Or they'll take yer guns away!

Alex Jones will be out today declaring it a false flag operation by BLM or 'the jews' and Trump will praise him for it.

When you have unstable people given control of any enterprise they are going to inspire instability. This is what Trump is.

Last edited:
In a dramatic blow-by-blow account, Representative Mo Brooks of Alabama told CNN the gunman was armed with a rifle and appeared to be a white male.
Who gives a damn what color he was? Why are you trying to insert race into something like this?

Geez, Tyrone, you're pathetic.

guy is a k00k bro..........how he navigates life without getting the snot kicked out of him :dunno:. But its coming.............:bye1:

Shooter asked if the people were Republicans before launching his attack.
someone that someone else believed to be the shooter asked that question ..the man however was carrying no weapon

Which clearly means he didn't have one!!:up:

HOLY fUcK.......progressives......no connect the dots abilities whatsoever. Its fascinating to me!!:spinner:
Here is the account boo boo
Rep. Ron DeSantis (R-FL) left practice shortly before the shooting, and he believes he spoke with the gunman briefly before getting into a car with his staffers about 7:10 a.m., reported Fox News.

“There was a guy that walked up to us that was asking whether it was Republicans or Democrats out there,” DeSantis said. “It was just a little odd, and then he kind of walked toward the area where all this happened.”

The Florida Republican said the man was not carrying anything when he spoke to him, but DeSantis believes he fired the shots a short time later.

He must have pulled the Rifle from his rectum eh

Really, do tell?

She lives in a world where Trump is a monster thus, it seemed acceptable to her to post a picture of her hold his decapitated head.

WIth each and every fucking vile lie the left spreads they support and nurture the idea that Trump is an Evil bad enough to justify violence.

did trump not support violence on tv in front of millions ? he who casts the first stone?

a. No, he didn't

b. Thank you for being honest about your support for the shooter. So many of your lefties are too cowardly to stand up for their alleged beliefs.

The NRA is due out any minute thanking god we live in a country where anyone can get a gun.

Cons get ready, all the con representatives will want gun free zones wherever they go, so get your signs a ready and stomp that shit out immediately. Or they'll take yer guns away!
Cons get ready, all the con representatives will want gun free zones wherever they go,
Brings up a good question.

anyone know if that ball park was a gun free zone?

Would labeling it as one make a difference?

Really, do tell?

I see we have another nutter who doesn't drink the right wing Kool-Aid, but spoons it out of the canister and shovels it directly into your mouth, bypassing the water part. LOL.

Tyrone, in this very thread, called this Trump's Reichstag Fire.

That is calling Trump Hitler.

And he is FAR from alone in that.

If half the country lives in a reality where a "Hitler" is LITERALLY in the White House, then of course some of them will fight.

Indeed, that low numbers of violence shows that either many Lefties are lying pieces of filth, or cowards who would quietly follow the rules in a "Nazi Germany".
What the fuck are you babbling about?

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Who gives a damn what color he was? Why are you trying to insert race into something like this?

guy is a k00k bro..........how he navigates life without getting the snot kicked out of him :dunno:. But its coming.............:bye1:
I am the kind of liberal that is built to last...

Another lefty showing up to defend the shooter with some deflection.

You would be lauding the cops for taking that guy down if there had been Democrats on that ball field.

Please don't even start with the fake outrage.

Never gonna happen..........we'll be choosing up sides long, long before that would ever come to pass which means it will never come to pass. LOL...........in NY and Ct after Sandy Hook, they passed some ghey "assault rifle" ban..........and how many gun owners complied? 2 - 3% only.....:banana:....they talked about state police going door to door. That idea was dropped after about 2 minutes!!:2up:

I am the kind of liberal that is built to last...
Built without a functioning brain it seems.

Okay thanks, that's who Steve Scalise is, I agree with Steve McGarrett it's probably going to be Antifa human filth.

The Leftist Maniacs have been getting more violent, whipped up by the Professional Leftist Agitators.

One word - pizzagate. I hope everyone survives.

Weren't you calling for white genocide just yesterday?

Forum List

Back