Shooting in VA park, Steve scalise shot

It was someone on the Left.
Really, do tell?

Btw, I bet Kathy Griffin's life just got worse.
Btw, I don't give a flying fuck about Kathy Griffin.

She lives in a world where Trump is a monster thus, it seemed acceptable to her to post a picture of her hold his decapitated head.

You live in that world too.

WIth each and every fucking vile lie the left spreads they support and nurture the idea that Trump is an Evil bad enough to justify violence.

And we see more and more liberals doing just that.
I see we have another nutter who doesn't drink the right wing Kool-Aid, but spoons it out of the canister and shovels it directly into your mouth, bypassing the water part. LOL.

Okay thanks, that's who Steve Scalise is, I agree with Steve McGarrett it's probably going to be Antifa human filth.

The Leftist Maniacs have been getting more violent, whipped up by the Professional Leftist Agitators.

Well its the RWNJ's that love their guns. The GOP wants everyone to have a gun, or is it only republicans they want to have guns. Maybe some GOP will rethink their views.
Thousands of laws governing firearms on the books.

Enforce those, and no new one will be needed

Obsolete, anyone can get a gun and almost every state has open carry. Even those mentally unable to cash their own SS checks can get one. All we can do is pray and maybe the Fed Gov can supply guns for all since the GOP is in charge, kind of like a cell phone for poor people. Pray and allow everyone to carry a gun is the GOP motto.
Nothing you say is ever true. The SS recipient issue had to do with managing the paperwork, not cashing checks. Most states are OC? Never heard that one. But no, we do not want to arm liberals, too emotional and the gun will make them do things.

Okay thanks, that's who Steve Scalise is, I agree with Steve McGarrett it's probably going to be Antifa human filth.

The Leftist Maniacs have been getting more violent, whipped up by the Professional Leftist Agitators.

Well its the RWNJ's that love their guns. The GOP wants everyone to have a gun, or is it only republicans they want to have guns. Maybe some GOP will rethink their views.

Obsolete, anyone can get a gun and almost every state has open carry. Even those mentally unable to cash their own SS checks can get one. All we can do is pray and maybe the Fed Gov can supply guns for all since the GOP is in charge, kind of like a cell phone for poor people. Pray and allow everyone to carry a gun is the GOP motto.
Nothing you say is ever true. The SS recipient issue had to do with managing the paperwork, not cashing checks. Most states are OC? Never heard that one. But no, we do not want to arm liberals, too emotional and the gun will make them do things.

Who is the SS recipient and what is the OC??

Guns stopped this terrorist. Thank God.

He'd have shot a lot fewer without one.

He would had just blown them up with a pressure cooker, or ran people over with a truck.

It's not the means we need to focus on, it's the terrorists we allow on the streets. Thugs and terrorists should be kept locked up.

Too many k00k lefty judges out there.......here in New York, some pos black 15 year old with 11 priors maimed a cop for life. The left does one thing exceedingly well I will admit.......it ideas get good people killed all the time.

Hmmm...

You think any Democrats will support the idea of giving Scalise the JFK Profile in Courage Award after this?

It was someone on the Left.
Really, do tell?

Btw, I bet Kathy Griffin's life just got worse.
Btw, I don't give a flying fuck about Kathy Griffin.

She lives in a world where Trump is a monster thus, it seemed acceptable to her to post a picture of her hold his decapitated head.

You live in that world too.

WIth each and every fucking vile lie the left spreads they support and nurture the idea that Trump is an Evil bad enough to justify violence.

And we see more and more liberals doing just that.
did trump not support violence on tv in front of millions ? he who casts the first stone?

In a dramatic blow-by-blow account, Representative Mo Brooks of Alabama told CNN the gunman was armed with a rifle and appeared to be a white male.

• BREAKING Update

• CNN's Wolf Blitzer desperate to identify the rifle. Guess he’s hoping that someone will call it an assault rifle.
Already setting up the “blame the gun” narrative.

Five bucks says it's a black long gun with high capacity mags shooting green tip armor piercing dumb dumb bullets with bible verses etched on each one.
Why would a liberal go any where near a bible, let alone put a bible verse on a bullet?
They all Hate God and Hate People that Believe in God.

Guns stopped this terrorist. Thank God.

What an ignorant statement.

Did people stop him by talking? No, they shot him dead. Another example of guns being used for self-defense, and libs lose their minds over it.

Shooter asked if the people were Republicans before launching his attack.
someone that someone else believed to be the shooter asked that question ..the man however was carrying no weapon

Which clearly means he didn't have one!!:up:

HOLY fUcK.......progressives......no connect the dots abilities whatsoever. Its fascinating to me!!:spinner:

If it wasn't for the armed security assigned because of Scalises leadership position it would have been a shooting gallery you stupid cunnt. When you outlaw guns only criminals will have them, if you think someone willing to conduct a mass murder is concerned about illegally acquiring a firearm then you are a fucking retard.

Cry me a river, I really don't care. Also I am a mature conservative Democrat who wants gun laws.
More frivolous gun laws equal more violent crime -- nutter… Fact

Forum List

Back