Shootout in Compton Smoke Shop

The shooter was close, but it wasn't quite "point blank range", with several feet of separation, and he was aiming for the head which was moving. Not terribly surprised with the miss at all.

While I was thinking the clerk's biggest mistake was in not having his pistol out sooner, especially when he saw the perp reaching, maybe the biggest mistake was working there in the first place. How did the thug miss him at point blank range?

I love happy ending stories, where those who deserve to be dead, in jail or identified and on the run, become that, while those, that stand ready to defend against a violent assault, badly out number, either walk away or are treated and released Hooray for the good guy! He could be on my flank any day. From my perspective, there is no better compliment to be made.:cool:

While I was thinking the clerk's biggest mistake was in not having his pistol out sooner, especially when he saw the perp reaching, maybe the biggest mistake was working there in the first place. How did the thug miss him at point blank range?

He drew his gun from the drop .. and to think .. Democrats and Liberals want to remove this opportunity for an innocent and law abiding citizen to protect themself.

The Hood rats are being replaced by barrio bums in Compton, which was about 70% black in the early 1970's. It's about 70% wetback now and climbing thanks to Biden. Hope all the hood rats keep turning out the vote for Democrats. lol they will be extinct before Whitey is. It's even bigger in Watts.

Last edited:
Yeah, that would be a damn shame I tell ya. ;)

They really should consider doing a Marcus Garvey and go back to HomeyLand, while they still can. We can spot them some Skittles and watermelon seeds or whatever makes them happy on their repatriation.

The Hood rats are being replaced by barrio bums in Compton, which was about 70% black in the early 1970's. It's about 70% wetback now and climbing thanks to Biden. Hope all the hood rats keep turning out the vote for Democrats. lol they will be extinct before Whitey is. It's even bigger in Watts.
There is a race war happening in Cali.....the Hispanic gangs are pushing out the blacks.

Jo

How exactly did the vest help save his life when he wasn't shot in the chest?

Forum List

Back