Shot in the Head in the Kroger parking Lot

For the millionth time, it's not the guns. It's angry, mentally ill people pushed over the edge. Drugs, being poor and Democrats that inflame them 24/7 are causative factors.
THE REAL INSANITY, Blaming only one political party for the Hate,
USE The hate posted on this site for a reality check on WHO spews the most hate.

I would guess there was some kind of exchange between them either inside the store or outside.
The murderer probably felt "disrespected" in some way. Or maybe just a psycho with mental issues.

either way.....this didn't exist 50 years ago.
This is a sure sign of widespread social sickness that is not being addressed.
When people can take a life so casually, we are all in trouble.

Again...the price we will pay for doing nothing.
Doing nothing while George Soros funds criminal prosecutors...

3 guesses who shot who

No one gives a shit about the white woman. The real question is, did the cops mistreat the black girl when she was arrested? I want to thoroughly investigate the body cam footage.

ok.
But drug use and property crimes are destroying American society as well.
We can't just ignore the problem or we'll end up like SanFrancisco coast to coast.

But I agree, they are releasing violent criminals in Blue states. Many should be summarily executed after trial.
Not really since drugs and property crimes have been part of every society and those crimes can be punished in better ways that locking people up. Community service comes to mind

Your people are the root cause of this.
insane Leftist policies.
Even Stevie Wonder can see that. It's plain as day and you are an asshole for not admitting it.

It's not the guns. It's horrendous Leftist policies and inept government intervention where it should not be.

Guns have been a part of American culture for over 300 years.
Only since Progressive policies and Marxist policies have been allowed to flourish has gun violence become a problem.
Gun violence has always been a problem in the US.

Forum List

Back