🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

should a black business owner...

Mr.Right

Mar 19, 2015
Should a black business owner, who has a catering business, be forced to cater a KKK rally?

Why of course not

The KKK is a racist and terrorist organization

And if I'm a cake maker who is forced to bake a cake for a gay union, they would be well advised not to eat that. It might be a little salty, because I would substitute salt for sugar.

Should a black business owner, who has a catering business, be forced to cater a KKK rally?
Of course not. The very nature of the KKK would provide for a hostile and potentially dangerous environment. There is more than enough evidence in KKK history to indicate the black owner and his black employees or would be in danger of physical danger.
The Christshiria law proponents get more desperate for excuses to enforce their anti American garbage everyday.

It is not discrimination to refuse to do business with a hate group, especially if you happen to be the target of the hate group.

And if I'm a cake maker who is forced to bake a cake for a gay union, they would be well advised not to eat that. It might be a little salty, because I would substitute salt for sugar.

So you would invite bad karma merely because you don't like that they are homosexual. You would place yourself against them merely because they are homosexual. Why even bother? Why create conflict out of something so... pointless? They gay. So what.

The Christshiria law proponents get more desperate for excuses to enforce their anti American garbage everyday.

So prove them guilty of a crime since PA laws are government. Let me introduce you to the Fifth Amendment: "No person shall be ... deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law."

The black baker has to bake the KKK cake just like the Christian baker has to bake the queer cake. Both do or neither do unless you prove them guilty of a crime

There's always another reason why liberalshiria laws don't apply to liberals that wasn't relevant for some reason when you were applying them to other groups

Last edited:

So you would invite bad karma merely because you don't like that they are homosexual. You would place yourself against them merely because they are homosexual. Why even bother? Why create conflict out of something so... pointless? They gay. So what.

In this case "bad karma" would be solid grounds for litigation and a sizable award by the courts.

It doesn't matter how some black caterer feels about the KKK. He serves the public. To refuse to cater the event would be discrimination. If you own a business you need to serve everyone.

Of course not. The very nature of the KKK would provide for a hostile and potentially dangerous environment. There is more than enough evidence in KKK history to indicate the black owner and his black employees or would be in danger of physical danger.

So prove them guilty of a crime or you have just violated the Constitution since PA laws are government. Let me introduce you to the Fifth Amendment: "No person shall be ... deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law."

The black baker has to bake the KKK cake just like the Christian baker has to bake the queer cake
Nope, the KKK approaching a black baker to make a racist cake wold be a deliberately provocative and hostile act.

So prove them guilty of a crime or you have just violated the Constitution since PA laws are government. Let me introduce you to the Fifth Amendment: "No person shall be ... deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law."

The black baker has to bake the KKK cake just like the Christian baker has to bake the queer cake

No he doesn't

The KKK is a racist, terrorist organization and has no protection under civil rights law

Your attempt to equate gays to the KKK fails miserably

No I would do it for being forced to cater to them. They know damn well they could find someone else to provide such a service. That's good enough right? Of course not, it becomes a crusade against anyone who dare not accept the lifestyle they chose.

And it's funny that you say why create such conflict. Who really are the ones starting the conflict? Just go to another baker right? Of course not, see paragraph 1.

Why of course not

No wonder they are Democrats

Make that WERE Democrats....they are solid Republicans today

Southern fiscal conservatives are Republicans today, the racists are still solidly with you, Grand Wizard. The difference is I live in the south and you're a northern liberal elitist. But the Southern conservatives have done an outstanding job compared to the Republicans in the rest of the country actually being fiscal conservatives. In North Carolina where I live now, the Republican congress has been outstanding with taxes and spending cuts

Why of course not

No wonder they are Democrats
Go ahead and take a survey of what party each klucker associates himself with, and I guarantee you you wouldn't be able to find one klucker that identifies himself as a Democrat. Though I am sure you would find of lot of them that identify themselves as proud members of the gop/teabagger/nutter party.

In this case "bad karma" would be solid grounds for litigation and a sizable award by the courts.

Nope because I can use any recipe I want. Nothing in my window says my cakes have to contain sugar.

Forum List

Back