Should All Wisconsin Taxpayers Be Forced To Pay For Recall Election?

Should All Wisconsin Taxpayers Be Forced To Pay For Walker Recall Election?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I agree...and maybe with this? Wisconsin will change it's Constitution at the behest of the people?

It's quite possible, and what worries me is that they'll change it in a fit of anger and outrage, without thinking it through completely, and end up making trouble for themselves down the road.

Let's face it: no law in the world is going to make people be honorable, and trying to achieve that will only frustrate you and hinder those who are honorable to begin with.
I think Miss Wasserman Shultz made the point very clear. Democrats plan on benefitting from what they learn in the Wisconsin case.

If it's so beneficial, the Democrat Party should send the State of Wisconsin a payment in full for the millions of dollars taxpayers are spending to host this predatory election that threatens other financially troubled states coast to coast.

People like Ms. Wasserman Shultz are acting like hovering vultures seeing how the spoils of Wisconsin will fatten themselves and their power.

Democrats are like a vampire squid sticking their blood funnel into anything that smells like taxpayer money

It's quite possible, and what worries me is that they'll change it in a fit of anger and outrage, without thinking it through completely, and end up making trouble for themselves down the road.

Let's face it: no law in the world is going to make people be honorable, and trying to achieve that will only frustrate you and hinder those who are honorable to begin with.
I think Miss Wasserman Shultz made the point very clear. Democrats plan on benefitting from what they learn in the Wisconsin case.

If it's so beneficial, the Democrat Party should send the State of Wisconsin a payment in full for the millions of dollars taxpayers are spending to host this predatory election that threatens other financially troubled states coast to coast.

People like Ms. Wasserman Shultz are acting like hovering vultures seeing how the spoils of Wisconsin will fatten themselves and their power.

Democrats are like a vampire squid sticking their blood funnel into anything that smells like taxpayer money

I bet you are a real treat to be waited on at a restaurant or bar. My guess is that you have a coin purse. Right or wrong Frankie? Be honest.

The taxpayers are often voters too. In this case they signed a petition to have the issue considered. They should have also understood that meant election expenses.

Well, in all fairness, only a small percentage of voters OR taxpayers signed the petition.

I think this is a fair & important question. We all know Unions,Democrats, and George Soros are behind the Recall effort against Governor Scott Walker. So should all Wisconsin Taxpayers be forced to fund it?

I didn't support the Iraq war but I dam sure had to help pay for it.

The state apparently has a provision by which recalls are legal so it's the state's responsibility to foot the bill.

I think this is a fair & important question. We all know Unions,Democrats, and George Soros are behind the Recall effort against Governor Scott Walker. So should all Wisconsin Taxpayers be forced to fund it?

The state apparently has a provision by which recalls are legal so it's the state's responsibility to foot the bill.

So glad to know you've convinced yourself you're saying something important and imparting heretofore-unknown information, while actually contributing nothing whatsoever to the conversation.

At least you're consistent.

Should All Wisconsin Taxpayers Be Forced To Pay For Recall Election?

It's a WI law that all citizens can participate in. If they don't want to pay for it, then they should petition to repeal it.

You misunderstand. The question isn't legal or illegal; it's right or wrong.

Why is it that liberals, when confronted with moral questions, always have to resort back to legalisms?

Political expediency. Party before Country. Always Party before Country with Democrats.

I have to admit, this Poll is closer than i thought it would be. This Recall Election will be close. The Unions/Democrats have an awful lot invested in it.

It's a WI law that all citizens can participate in. If they don't want to pay for it, then they should petition to repeal it.

You misunderstand. The question isn't legal or illegal; it's right or wrong.

Why is it that liberals, when confronted with moral questions, always have to resort back to legalisms?

Political expediency. Party before Country. Always Party before Country with Democrats.

I thought it was because the concept of "morality" doesn't compute with them. If the government doesn't tell them right from wrong via laws, they have no way of figuring it out for themselves.

I bet you are a real treat to be waited on at a restaurant or bar. My guess is that you have a coin purse. Right or wrong Frankie? Be honest.

I didn't expect you'd get it, but that was a borrowed quote by Matt Taibi on Goldman Sachs

The taxpayers are often voters too. In this case they signed a petition to have the issue considered. They should have also understood that meant election expenses.

Well, in all fairness, only a small percentage of voters OR taxpayers signed the petition.

I'm not sure how petition drives are conducted in WI, but here, there's usually some poor schlub standing outside of public places, asking for signatures. In the villages, they usually go-door-to-door (and they all know each other). Do people signing those petitions pay much attention? Not usually. A lot depends on how the petition is presented, too. Oh, and the people collecting signatures are paid a premium according to how many siggies they collect.

I have to admit, this Poll is closer than i thought it would be. This Recall Election will be close. The Unions/Democrats have an awful lot invested in it.
No, it won't be....Tom Barrett is going to get his ass kicked and all the spin from the DNC, AFSCME, NEA, SEIU and CCCPNBC can't change that.

The obliviously anti-American dipshit list is now at 16...

bripat9643, Clementine, FJO, freedombecki, Grampa Murked U, Jroc, KissMy, Missourian, Mr.Nick, naturegirl, Oddball, paulitician, Salt Jones, The T, thereisnospoon, WillowTree

Read it and weep. And then weep some more. :(

No, it won't be....Tom Barrett is going to get his ass kicked and all the spin from the DNC, AFSCME, NEA, SEIU and CCCPNBC can't change that.

I hope you're right. But Unions/Democrats are very good at rigging Elections. I never underestimate their ability on that. Lots of out of State influences involved with this one. So nothing would surprise me. I mean, Al Franken is a U.S. Senator for God's sake. Anything could happen.

bripat9643, Clementine, FJO, freedombecki, Grampa Murked U, Jroc, KissMy, Missourian, Mr.Nick, naturegirl, Oddball, paulitician, Salt Jones, The T, thereisnospoon, WillowTree

Maybe you should call in your Dear Leader's NDAA Henchmen to 'Detain' them?

Maybe you should call in your Dear Leader's NDAA Henchmen to 'Detain' them?

Maybe you should invest in a new jump to conclusions matt. :thup:

Didn't quite answer the question. Do you support all Wisconsin Taxpayers paying for the Recall Election or not?

Yes, the provision is in their state constitution.
Exactly how is the provision worded? We don't like what he did is not exactly justification for it unless what he did was criminal.

Since it was not.......I'll ask one more time. How exactly is it worded? We the people reserve the right to recall our elected leaders for any reason, at any time?

The justification for any recall is explicitly determined by whether the petition garners the requisite signatures. Arguing for any other basis is an exercise in academic masturbation.

Carry on

The justification for any recall is explicitly determined by whether the petition garners the requisite signatures. Arguing for any other basis is an exercise in academic masturbation.

Carry on

Well, that's pretty much all you've done on this thread no? lol! We get it already, you have no problem with fleecing Taxpayers. Dismissed. :)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back