Should american indians be called mongolian-americans.?

They are from India?
Those are East Indians.....

Is the name of that country "East India"? Does anyone in India refer to himself that way?
I don't give a shit what those snake charmers call themselves. .....

So stop pretending you're anything but an ignorant asshole just here to drop idiotic claims.
I noticed that you cut out the part of my post that proves you wrong. Again.

There was no such part, dope.

Those are East Indians.....

Is the name of that country "East India"? Does anyone in India refer to himself that way?

So stop pretending you're anything but an ignorant asshole just here to drop idiotic claims.

"The people with red skin in North America are called Indians. Recently, after a court judgement favouring Indians, they press asked one of their leaders what he thought about the ruling. He said: it's a good day to be an Indian. Making you wrong. Again."
So you're wrong. Again.

"The people with red skin in North America are called Indians......

So, he was from India?

So, he was from India?
I already 'splained that to you. Are you retarded in some way?

So, he was from India?
I already 'splained that to you. .....

Was the guy from India, yes or no?

YJMb2qE.jpg

So, he was from India?
I already 'splained that to you. .....

Was the guy from India, yes or no?
I already explained that to you. Go back and re-read the post.

Calling them native-americans is BS since that implies they were here forever. They came from asia..

Is there some reason for starting this thread?

That being the case, you can say all Irish are actually Celts or all Germans actually came from Eastern Europe or that any other "native race" comes from somewhere else.

Some believe humans developed in Africa so that makes EVERY human being an African. Others believe our current genetic make-up originated in the Central Caucus.

"The people with red skin in North America are called Indians. Recently, after a court judgement favouring Indians, they press asked one of their leaders what he thought about the ruling. He said: it's a good day to be an Indian. Making you wrong. Again."
So you're wrong. Again.

American Indians don't have "red skin." They actually have a variety of pigmentation depending upon where they are from. Cold weather different from hot.

And, I'll bet you don't have the faintest idea where the term "redskin" came from or why?

Calling them native-americans is BS since that implies they were here forever. They came from asia..

Is there some reason for starting this thread?

That being the case, you can say all Irish are actually Celts or all Germans actually came from Eastern Europe or that any other "native race" comes from somewhere else.

Some believe humans developed in Africa so that makes EVERY human being an African.

Others believe our current genetic make-up originated in the Central Caucus.

Who believes that?

Forum List

Back