Should Bernie Sanders resign the Senate for writing that women want to be raped?

Should Bernie Sanders resign the Senate for writing that women want to be raped?

• Total voters
Yep, just as soon as Trump does for saying that he grabbed women by the pussy and that they wanted him to do.

Let me know when Trump goes and then I will work on Sanders

youre cute.....what women did trump say he grabbed by the pussy?

Lots of them.

Like This?

He looked me up and down like I was a piece of meat.....is this shit serious????
she's in a beauty pageant......guess what people don't give a fuck about the interview portion........only fat womens' studies teachers maybe

Yep, just as soon as Trump does for saying that he grabbed women by the pussy and that they wanted him to do.

no one as far as i know was named, just something he liked to do.

if you're going to get smug it really helps to know the facts or you just come off looking like...this.

if you're going to get smug it really helps to know the facts or you just come off looking like...this.
no you took his words out of context.....that's why I am smug...he never said he did that....he said in Hollywood you could do that and no one cares.......and that was true until this year....Hollywood the land of male feminists who were among the worst abusers of women......Hollywood the place where bullshit is an art form.

no you took his words out of context.....that's why I am smug...he never said he did that....he said in Hollywood you could do that and no one cares.......and that was true until this year....Hollywood the land of male feminists who were among the worst abusers of women......Hollywood the place where bullshit is an art form.
my bad then.

Resign because of a fiction piece from 45 years ago!?

Gee so sorry, what's the timeline cut-off 30-35 years? Also, not seeing anywhere in the article that it's a fiction piece...save your BS.

Gee so sorry, what's the timeline cut-off 30-35 years? Also, not seeing anywhere in the article that it's a fiction piece...save your BS.

Of course it’s a fiction piece . It’s a short story !

And because it's a short story it's fiction? And the timeline cut-off?

Because its fiction , it’s fiction .

Is Arnold Schwarzenegger a killer because he played the terminator in a movie ?

Of course it’s a fiction piece . It’s a short story !

And because it's a short story it's fiction? And the timeline cut-off?

Because its fiction , it’s fiction .

Is Arnold Schwarzenegger a killer because he played the terminator in a movie ?

WTF? Bernie was a movie star?

Forum List

Back