Should Churches be forced to accomodate for homosexual weddings?

Should places of worship be required to hold gay weddings

• Yes, Denmark does it, the Scandinavians are enlightened

Votes: 17 7.0%
  • No, I THOUGHT this was AMERICA

Votes: 198 81.8%
  • You are a baby brains without a formed opinion

Votes: 5 2.1%
  • Other, explain

Votes: 22 9.1%

• Total voters
The personification of Relativism:
However, I don't think that being a heterosexual or being a homosexual is immoral- certainly not by my moral code.

This is also how they feel about adults pursuing children for sexual gratification.

See how that works and why they're "THE PROBLEM?"

Here is Where_r_my_Keys' relativism is in play: he ignores the overwhelming numbers of hetero fascists grooming children for victimization and goes after the 1 - 2 % committed by pedophiles, which me mislabels as homosexuals.

However, I don't think that being a heterosexual or being a homosexual is immoral- certainly not by my moral code.

This is also how they feel about adults pursuing children for sexual gratification.

The personification of Obscurantism and False Logic: Where_r_my_Keys.

This is why I say you would be far better off saying "hey Keys, being gay is immoral, but its being immoral with a consenting adult you fucking half whit, there is NO logical comparison between that and child rape"

Amazing how you good folks lie about a Judge's ruling. Incest is illegal in the criminal code. Gays falling in love together of legal age is not. Dumbasses.

So... the problem with Incest is that it is ILLEGAL?

Tell me GaDawg, where do you come down on the Adult pursuit of Children for sexual gratification and: most importantly: WHY?

It's been my observation that righties often carp the most about things they are actually doing themselves.

This is why I say you would be far better off saying "hey Keys, being gay is immoral, but its being immoral with a consenting adult you fucking half whit, there is NO logical comparison between that and child rape"

To which I would say, 'So the issue is the legal status indicating adulthood, thus the 'means' to consent?

Therefore the only thing separating a child from being perfectly suited, using your own reasoning, is the changing of the law which defines the legal means to consent to sexual activity. Which is a rationalization bereft of reason, thoroughly deceitful, utterly fraudulent... and wholly immoral... designed for no other purpose than to influence the ignorant into believing that people like you, are reasonable people, which in truth, you're not.

And it's not reasonable because it provides for the application of the same fraudulent science to 'declare' children capable of consenting and the laws relevant to 'consent' will be lifted JUST as the laws regarding sodomy were lifted; deviant reasoning advancing deceitful 'science', through fraudulent means... all designed to FOOL PEOPLE. Without regard to the catastrophic effect that such decisions create for EVERYONE.

Now before the question comes: "What catastrophes have lifting the sodomy laws created?" I will refer you to the topic of this very discussion, wherein we are considering IF IT IS APPROPRIATE FOR PEOPLE WHO REJECT SEXUAL ABNORMALITY TO BE FORCE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SANCTIFYING OF SUCH!

The topic being created BY PEOPLE IN POWER LITERALLY TELLING PEOPLE THAT THEY WERE GOING TO USE POLICE POWERS TO FORCE THEM TO DO JUST THAT!

Ya jumped the shark, AGAIN kids and don't think we don't appreciate it. Because in trying to fuck us... ya fucked yourselves.

And how COOL is THAT?

LOL!

Pretty dam' cool!

Last edited:
Amazing how you good folks lie about a Judge's ruling. Incest is illegal in the criminal code. Gays falling in love together of legal age is not. Dumbasses.

So... the problem with Incest is that it is ILLEGAL?

Tell me GaDawg, where do you come down on the Adult pursuit of Children for sexual gratification and: most importantly: WHY?

It's been my observation that righties often carp the most about things they are actually doing themselves.

So... you're saying that because such 'is' the case, that this somehow justifies the behavior?

LOL!

You're seriously using the 'Everybody does it!' rationalization?

HERE?

ROFLMNAO! Adorable... and people wonder why Left-think fails in every single thing in which it is applied.

Deceit, FRAUD and Ignorance: The Fundamental Elements of Left-think.

To which I would say, so the issue is the legal status indicating adulthood? Thus the only thing separating a child from being perfectly suited, using your own reasoning, is the changing of the law which defines the legal means to consent to sexual activity. Which is a rationalization bereft of reason, thoroughly deceitful, utterly fraudulent... and designed for no other purpose than to influence the ignorant into believing that people like you, are reasonable people, which in truth, you're not.

And it's not reasonable because it provides for the application of the same fraudulent science to 'declare' children capable of consenting and the laws relevant to 'consent' will be lifted JUST as the laws regarding sodomy were lifted; deviant reasoning advancing deceitful 'science', through fraudulent means... all designed to FOOL PEOPLE. Without regard to the catastrophic effect that such decisions create for EVERYONE.

Now before the question comes: "What catastrophes have lifting the sodomy laws created?" I will refer you to the topic of this very discussion, wherein we are considering IF IT IS APPROPRIATE FOR PEOPLE WHO REJECT SEXUAL ABNORMALITY TO BE FORCE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SANCTIFYING OF SUCH!

The topic being created BY PEOPLE IN POWER LITERALLY TELLING PEOPLE THAT THEY WERE GOING TO USE POLICE POWERS TO FORCE THEM TO DO JUST THAT!

Ya jumped the shark, AGAIN kids and don't think we don't appreciate it. Because in trying to fuck us... ya fucked yourselves.

And how COOL is THAT?

LOL!

Pretty dam' cool!

The age of consent laws aren't about to be changed in this country, and never will . At no point will there be any substantial number of people who will be clamoring to do so. 3% of Americans are fags, probably .003% of Americans would support the law being changed to allow pedophilia.

Talk about a slippery slope argument.

To which I would say, 'So the issue is the legal status indicating adulthood, thus the 'means' to consent?

Therefore the only thing separating a child from being perfectly suited, using your own reasoning, is the changing of the law which defines the legal means to consent to sexual activity. Which is a rationalization bereft of reason, thoroughly deceitful, utterly fraudulent... and wholly immoral... designed for no other purpose than to influence the ignorant into believing that people like you, are reasonable people, which in truth, you're not.

And how COOL is THAT?LOL! Pretty dam' cool!

so the issue is the legal status indicating adulthood? Dodge, pure and simple.

keys two biggest issues: (1) misdefines homosexuals as pedofiles; (2) ignore the many more times to the nth power of homosexuals abusing children.

This is why he and his ilk have very little respect among those who actually think about this issue.

keys two biggest issues: (1) misdefines homosexuals as pedofiles; (2) ignore the many more times to the nth power of homosexuals abusing children.

This is why he and his ilk have very little respect among those who actually think about this issue.

And he is completely standing on his own slippery slope.

I think BOTH sides are completely wrong on that issue.

Pedophiles can not be classified as either homosexual or heterosexual. They in fact prefer PRESEXUAL children, that is what the word means.

Any adult relationship they are in is for pretext and substitute stimulation only. They are not attracted to adults either of the same or of the opposite sex, at all.

Pedophiles can not be classified as either homosexual or heterosexual. They in fact prefer PRESEXUAL children, that is what the word means.

Any adult relationship they are in is for pretext and substitute stimulation only. They are not attracted to adults either of the same or of the opposite sex, at all.

Pedophiles are appropriately classified as SEXUALLY ABNORMAL. Just as Homosexuality is SEXUALLY ABNORMAL... . See the problem?

To which I would say, so the issue is the legal status indicating adulthood? Thus the only thing separating a child from being perfectly suited, using your own reasoning, is the changing of the law which defines the legal means to consent to sexual activity. Which is a rationalization bereft of reason, thoroughly deceitful, utterly fraudulent... and designed for no other purpose than to influence the ignorant into believing that people like you, are reasonable people, which in truth, you're not.

And how COOL is THAT?

LOL!

Pretty dam' cool![/QUOTE]

The age of consent laws aren't about to be changed in this country, and never will . At no point will there be any substantial number of people who will be clamoring to do so. 3% of Americans are fags, probably .003% of Americans would support the law being changed to allow pedophilia.

Talk about a slippery slope argument.[/QUOTE]

Well was the conventional wisdom in the US for centuries, right up to a few years ago, when the sodomy laws were lifted.

And whether or not you believe it, reject it or simply prefer not to 'think about it'. The Advocacy to Normalize Sexual Abnormality is about NOTHING BUT LIFTING THE LAWS REGARDING "THE AGE OF CONSENT".

It is a push that has been steadily applied since long before your granddaddy first looked upon the new fields that were your grammy. It is an evil which with which you cannot compete scamp... possessing means beyond your means to comprehend, BECAUSE YOU REFUSE TO RECOGNIZE IT.

Let me ask ya this... 8 years ago, had it ever occurred to you that it was POSSIBLE that the US "JUSTICE" System would 'DECIDE' that marriage was suitable for Homosexuals and that 'they' would take action to FORCE PEOPLE WHO REJECTED THEIR BEHAVIOR TO MARRY THEM? Did you feel only 8 years ago that people would lose their BUSINESSES because they refused to bake a fuckin' CAKE for a homosexual? Or rent out a hall to a homosexual?

Now the truth is, without regard to how you may answer that, is that it didn't occur to you then... BECAUSE THERE WAS NO EVIDENCE THAT THE HOMOSEXUAL LOBBY WOULD EVER FIND ITSELF WITH SUFFICIENT POWER TO DO ANY OF THAT?

And finally... it IS a slippery slope.

You seem to feel that slippery slopes don't exist and that 'because slippery slopes don't exist', that it's invalid reasoning where one pretends that they do.

There's bad news... we've been slipping down that very slope for the last 50 years, and in the last 8 years, we've plummeted off the CLIFF?

And how COOL is THAT?

LOL!

Pretty dam' cool!

Well was the conventional wisdom in the US for centuries, right up to a few years ago, when the sodomy laws were lifted.

And whether or not you believe it, reject it or simply prefer not to 'think about it'. The Advocacy to Normalize Sexual Abnormality is about NOTHING BUT LIFTING THE LAWS REGARDING "THE AGE OF CONSENT".

It is a push that has been steadily applied since long before your granddaddy first looked upon the new fields that were your grammy. It is an evil which with which you cannot compete scamp... possessing means beyond your means to comprehend, BECAUSE YOU REFUSE TO RECOGNIZE IT.

Let me ask ya this... 8 years ago, had it ever occurred to you that it was POSSIBLE that the US "JUSTICE" System would 'DECIDE' that marriage was suitable for Homosexuals and that 'they' would take action to FORCE PEOPLE WHO REJECTED THEIR BEHAVIOR TO MARRY THEM? Did you feel only 8 years ago that people would lose their BUSINESSES because they refused to bake a fuckin' CAKE for a homosexual? Or rent out a hall to a homosexual?

Now the truth is, without regard to how you may answer that, is that it didn't occur to you then... BECAUSE THERE WAS NO EVIDENCE THAT THE HOMOSEXUAL LOBBY WOULD EVER FIND ITSELF WITH SUFFICIENT POWER TO DO ANY OF THAT?

And finally... it IS a slippery slope.

You seem to feel that slippery slopes don't exist and that 'because slippery slopes don't exist', that it's invalid reasoning where one pretends that they do.

There's bad news... we've been slipping down that very slope for the last 50 years, and in the last 8 years, we've plummeted off the CLIFF?

8 years ago there was no question that homosexual sex between two adults was consensual.

The rest of your gobblygook is irrelevant.

No one is even interested in changing the consent age for drinking a fucking beer, let alone for fucking.

At no point will there be any substantial number of people who will be clamoring to do so. 3% of Americans are fags, probably .003% of Americans would support the law being changed to allow pedophilia.

Homosexuality is LEARNED BEHAVIOR... imprinted upon the individual during their earliest stages of development.

Now, where we culturally NORMALIZE homosexuality and where more homosexuals are placed in positions of trust over young children... more homosexuals will be CREATED, through: Caring sexual relationships with loving adults. They're not gang raping children... they 'play' with them.

From an interview with Michael Jackson:

Bashir: "When you are talking about children we met Gavin - and it was a
great privilege to meet Gavin because he's had a lot of suffering in his life
- when Gavin was there he talked about the fact that he shares your bedroom?"

Jackson: "Yes."

Bashir: "Can you understand why people would worry about that?"

Jackson: "Because they are ignorant."

Bashir: "But is it really appropriate for a 44-year-old man to share a
bedroom with a child that is not related to him at all?"

Jackson: "That's a beautiful thing."

Bashir: "That's not a worrying thing?"

Jackson: "Why should that be worrying, what's the criminal...who's Jack the
Ripper in the room? There's some guy trying to heal a healing child ... I'm
in a sleeping bag on the floor.
"I gave him the bed because he has a brother named Star, so him and Star took
the bed and I went along on the sleeping bag ?"

Bashir: "Did you ever sleep in the bed with them?"

Jackson: "No. But I have slept in a bed with many children.
"I slept in a bed with all of them when Macauley Culkin was little: Kieran
Culkin would sleep on this side, Macauley Culkin was on this side, his
sisters in there...we all would just jam in the bed, you know.
"We would wake up like dawn and go in the hot air balloon, you know, we had
the footage. I have all that footage."

Bashir: "But is that right Michael?"

Jackson: "It's very right. It's very loving, that's what the world needs now,
more love more heart ?
"

This is a PERSONIFICATION of "THE PROBLEM!".

Now... I ask you... of the pop-culture idiots out there, how many of those who "BELIEVE IN THEIR HEARTS that 'homosexuality' is perfectly normal... would have a problem with a cultural icon sleeping with their child, at his property dedicated to the 'amusement of children'? Even today... dam' few of 'em.

And the reason is that they are WEAK MINDED PEOPLE... with NO MORAL CORE and less means to reason soundly.

Add another generation of decadence... and NONE OF THEM WILL. And you add a generation to THAT... and the age of consent is GONE.

Now do you want to have kids? Or do ya have kids? Grand Kids?

YOUR foolish attitude is a direct threat to their well being. Believe it, reject it... doesn't change a dam' thing.

Until you wake the hell up... you're a menace to your OWN! And ya best come to grips with that while there is still a CHANCE to check it, then once it is CHECKED... push it back until these freaks are once again SECURELY BACK IN THAT CLOSET, where they are as safe as they'll ever be, for everyone including themselves.

At no point will there be any substantial number of people who will be clamoring to do so. 3% of Americans are fags, probably .003% of Americans would support the law being changed to allow pedophilia.

Homosexuality is LEARNED BEHAVIOR... imprinted upon the individual during their earliest stages of development.

Now, where we culturally NORMALIZE homosexuality and where more homosexuals are placed in positions of trust over young children... more homosexuals will be CREATED, through: Caring sexual relationships with loving adults. They're not gang raping children... they 'play' with them.

From an interview with Michael Jackson:

Bashir: "When you are talking about children we met Gavin - and it was a
great privilege to meet Gavin because he's had a lot of suffering in his life
- when Gavin was there he talked about the fact that he shares your bedroom?"

Jackson: "Yes."

Bashir: "Can you understand why people would worry about that?"

Jackson: "Because they are ignorant."

Bashir: "But is it really appropriate for a 44-year-old man to share a
bedroom with a child that is not related to him at all?"

Jackson: "That's a beautiful thing."

Bashir: "That's not a worrying thing?"

Jackson: "Why should that be worrying, what's the criminal...who's Jack the
Ripper in the room? There's some guy trying to heal a healing child ... I'm
in a sleeping bag on the floor.
"I gave him the bed because he has a brother named Star, so him and Star took
the bed and I went along on the sleeping bag ?"

Bashir: "Did you ever sleep in the bed with them?"

Jackson: "No. But I have slept in a bed with many children.
"I slept in a bed with all of them when Macauley Culkin was little: Kieran
Culkin would sleep on this side, Macauley Culkin was on this side, his
sisters in there...we all would just jam in the bed, you know.
"We would wake up like dawn and go in the hot air balloon, you know, we had
the footage. I have all that footage."

Bashir: "But is that right Michael?"

Jackson: "It's very right. It's very loving, that's what the world needs now,
more love more heart ?
"

This is a PERSONIFICATION of "THE PROBLEM!".

Now... I ask you... of the pop-culture idiots out there, how many of those who "BELIEVE IN THEIR HEARTS that 'homosexuality' is perfectly normal... would have a problem with a cultural icon sleeping with their child, at his property dedicated to the 'amusement of children'? Even today... dam' few of 'em.

And the reason is that they are WEAK MINDED PEOPLE... with NO MORAL CORE and less means to reason soundly.

Add another generation of decadence... and NONE OF THEM WILL. And you add a generation to THAT... and the age of consent is GONE.

Now do you want to have kids? Or do ya have kids? Grand Kids?

YOUR foolish attitude is a direct threat to their well being. Believe it, reject it... doesn't change a dam' thing.

Until you wake the hell up... you're a menace to your OWN! And ya best come to grips with that while there is still a CHANCE to check it, then once it is CHECKED... push it back until these freaks are once again SECURELY BACK IN THAT CLOSET, where they are as safe as they'll ever be, for everyone including themselves.

nice rant.

Now let me ask you this.

Assuming you are right and all homosexuals are pedophiles, do you suppose that they are going to say "oh shit we can't get married to other faggots? Well, then I'm not going to rape little kids anymore either?"

No one is even interested in changing the consent age for drinking a fucking beer, let alone for fucking.

LOL!

And this folks is why most people should never vote. They're simply not smart enough to understand the risks.

LOL Sonny, I graduated from WEST POINT, I have a graduate degree from PRINCETON. Both paid for by the US Army, my intelligence is unquestioned.

Your slippery slope diminishes my intelligence none in the least.

Pedophiles are appropriately classified as SEXUALLY ABNORMAL. Just as Homosexuality is SEXUALLY ABNORMAL... . See the problem?

wherermykey's ABNORMAL because he does not condemn the far greater evil that homosexuals wage on children.

For shame.

For shame!

Homosexuality is not learned behavior.

Hatred, as evidenced by wherermykeys, is learned behavior.

LOL!

And this folks is why most people should never vote. They're simply not smart enough to understand the risks.

And that evil thought is why you and your ilk are kept under observation, just as all are who would pervert American democracy.

LOL!

LOL Sonny, I graduated from WEST POINT, I have a graduate degree from PRINCETON. Both paid for by the US Army, my intelligence is unquestioned.

Your slippery slope diminishes my intelligence none in the least.

Well scamp... you did not graduate West Point. I'm fairly familiar with that breed and you've no kinship with 'em.

Cadets are taught to reason soundly and no one who graduated from West Point would cite the incontestable demonstration of a slippery cultural slope as fallacious. Because in no universe is it fallacious. YA see, they're taught what fallacious reasoning is and what it is not. So they do not succumb to the unenviable consequences common to such, when doing so will inevitably cost good men their lives and cripple their means to complete their mission.

Neither would they declare their bonafides in a desperate appeal, after having pushed such a feeble minded position. West Pointers rarely find themselves in such a position, but ... only because they know better.

Forum List

Back