Should Churches be forced to accomodate for homosexual weddings?

Should places of worship be required to hold gay weddings

• Yes, Denmark does it, the Scandinavians are enlightened

Votes: 17 7.0%
  • No, I THOUGHT this was AMERICA

Votes: 198 81.8%
  • You are a baby brains without a formed opinion

Votes: 5 2.1%
  • Other, explain

Votes: 22 9.1%

• Total voters
This question can apply to all places of worship, so mosques, synagogues, hindu temples etc.

Should places or worship be forced to accommodate for gay weddings?

Do you have evidence of a church in the US being forced to perform a gay wedding?

Didn't think so.

The jury is still out on that issue. Common sense would indicate that being raised by a couple of homosexuals would not be a healthy environment for a child.

No, it's not. It is clear and substantiated that same sex marriages raise people just as well.

Yes - but what kind of people ???

Heterosexual couples rape children.

Heterosexual and Homosexuals prey against young children.

Foster care horror stories occur in heterosexual homes as well.

So you have proved heterosexuals are bad for children like homosexuals?

The use of "breeder" is contemptible from one who is supposedly fighting for civil rights. Asshole. :lol: See how that works. Grow up, Howey

I know you'd like us to think you're new around here and all that but here's a news flash.

Gay people can raise children. Just as well or better than you breeders.

The jury is still out on that issue. Common sense would indicate that being raised by a couple of homosexuals would not be a healthy environment for a child.

Yeah. That gay couple might teach their kids that homosexuals are not evil!

THE HORROR!

Nobody teaches kids that homosexuals are evil.

What they do is NOT teach them the specifics of homosexuality before they're out of diapers.

You fags can teach your kids that stuff. I'm sure it will serve them well as 10 year olds to know that if they want to put their peters in their best friends' mouth, that's normal behavior for a 10 y.o.

We prefer to teach our children that sex is for adults, and when they are adults they can explore the specifics of it, hopefully within the confines of a marriage. If you see that as some sort of indictment against queers, meh, who cares. It isn't like you're normal to begin with.

Last edited:
This question can apply to all places of worship, so mosques, synagogues, hindu temples etc.

Do you have evidence of a church in the US being forced to perform a gay wedding?

Didn't think so.

Did you miss the question?

SHOULD places of worship be forced to accommodate...it's a QUESTION.

Is English your second language?

No, it's not. It is clear and substantiated that same sex marriages raise people just as well.

Yes - but what kind of people ???

Heterosexual couples rape children.

Heterosexual and Homosexuals prey against young children.

Foster care horror stories occur in heterosexual homes as well.

So you have proved heterosexuals are bad for children like homosexuals?

The most common denominator is that most most most molestors are male....by a loooooong shot.

Didn't think so.

Did you miss the question?

SHOULD places of worship be forced to accommodate...it's a QUESTION.

Is English your second language?

And the answer is NO....just like places of worship should NOT be forced to accomodate either inter-racial, inter-faith, or formerly divorced couple marriages.

Has any of that happened yet?

I would say however that churches who wish to exert a right to discriminate against same sex couples regarding church weddings should be required to eliminate the civil/legal portion of the marriage from the church ceremony, if they don't already,

and the actual civil marriage should take place separately.

Do you believe in the separation of church and state?

You clearly do not.

If you're gonna debate then make your points. Telling me what I believe or don't believe isn't a debating point. Idiot.

Yup Woody got a woody for his adopted daughter -but that's not really relevant cause he's only half a fag .

How many straight men molest their daughters? Or their friends' daughters? Or their other relatives' daughters? Or their step-daughters?

Are you saying Woody is a gay pedophile?

No indication that Woody Allen is a Fag. Now Woody Wood Pecker - that's another thing altogether .

Do you believe in the separation of church and state?

Yes, that's why the church should have to separate the civil proceeding from the religious ceremony if they want the church marriage to be protected under the 1st amendment.

It already is. Once the license is purchased from the state, the marriage is now the church's marriage.

When the pastor, in the church ceremony, says:

"By the power vested in me by the state of..." or the equivalent, he has made the church wedding a civil proceeding.

I believe in that case the chuch is offering to conduct a civil marriage in the church setting, but to deny that to a same sex couple who otherwise can legally obtain a civil marriage might be discriminatory outside any religious exemption the church might claim.

I am not against churches having a religious exemption, as long as they stick to religion.

Yes, that's why the church should have to separate the civil proceeding from the religious ceremony if they want the church marriage to be protected under the 1st amendment.

It already is. Once the license is purchased from the state, the marriage is now the church's marriage.

"By the power vested in me by the state of..." or the equivalent, he has made the church wedding a civil proceeding.

I believe in that case the chuch is offering to conduct a civil marriage in the church setting, but to deny that to a same sex couple who otherwise can legally obtain a civil marriage might be discriminatory outside any religious exemption the church might claim.

I am not against churches having a religious exemption, as long as they stick to religion.

Who says?

Who says?

That's not debating. That's asking a question that is unrelated to my post. What do you disagree with? And why?

Who says?

That's not debating. That's asking a question that is unrelated to my post. What do you disagree with? And why?

Answer the question. Who says the pastor is now a civil servant when he says.."by the power vested, etc. Who says? You? Making up stuff isn't a debating skill. Tell me who.

Forum List

Back