Should Dean's life be ruined for saying the N-word 30-40-50 years ago?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw her on Oprah when Winfrey first broke her out. First time I ever heard her say "I'm your chef darlin' not your doctor" I was charmed.

The woman is charming and sweet as can be; overcame a great many obstacles in her life to become the success that she is today.

She said the N word in the distant past. Good grief.

Now she's being crucified. This is ridiculous.

Last edited:
I saw her on Oprah when Winfrey first broke her out. First time I ever heard her say "I'm your chef darlin' not your doctor" I was charmed.

The woman is charming and sweet as can be; overcame a great many obstacles in her life to become the success that she is today.

We have become a very sad society that destroys good people. Very sick.:(

We're not France yet at least. A world famous parfumier was charged with racism for using the word Negro.

I just want a list because I can't keep up with the ever changing politically correct words and phrases du jour.

:lol:

Reportedly, Paula Deen has used the "N" word in the recent past:

Here’s what Paula Deen told Lisa Jackson in 2007 while preparing for her brother Bubba’s wedding:

“The servers should wear… What I would really like is a bunch of little ******* to wear long-sleeve white shirts, black shorts and black bow ties, you know in the Shirley Temple days, they used to tap dance around.

Now, that would be a true Southern wedding wouldn’t it? But we can’t do that because the media would be on me about that.”​

More: Celebrity Chef Paula Deen is a Racist...

Here’s what Paula Deen told Lisa Jackson in 2007 while preparing for her brother Bubba’s wedding:

“The servers should wear… What I would really like is a bunch of little ******* to wear long-sleeve white shirts, black shorts and black bow ties, you know in the Shirley Temple days, they used to tap dance around.

Now, that would be a true Southern wedding wouldn’t it? But we can’t do that because the media would be on me about that.”​

doncha just loves the comments to the blog,err, proof?

THE TRUTH !! Reply:
March 6th, 2012 at 17:33

THE DIABETES FIASCO HAS ALREADY SHOWN US WHAT KIND OF GRIDDY CRACKER THAT HILLBILLY IS TRULY.

THAT DEVIL HAS BUILT AN EMPIRE PROMOTING HEART-ATTACK INDUCING RECIPES…WHILE KNOWING FULL WELL THAT HER ASS WAS HALF-DYING FROM IT. BUT STILL SHE KEPT ON GOING, KEPT ON PERPETRATING THE DECEIT SO SHE COULD KEEP ON MAKING MORE MOOLAH.

THAT WHORE WAS PROBABLY ON SOME TYPE OF DIET DURING THE WHOLE ENTIRE TIME TO PROTECT HER HEALTH…WHILE PROMOTING DEATH AND PROFITING FROM IT.

I ONLY WISH HER ONE THING..TO CHOKE ON ONE OF HER CRACKER BUTTER RECIPE.

THAT DIRTY CRACKER HILLBILLY WHORE.

Last edited:

Jackson is the one suing her. Deen denies ever saying N* then.

We're not France yet at least. A world famous parfumier was charged with racism for using the word Negro.

I just want a list because I can't keep up with the ever changing politically correct words and phrases du jour.

How many libs used the term "Uncle Tom" to describe a black conservative. Not seeing a lot of call for their resignations.

I can think of a pretty important democrat the used the "R" word and is allowed to remain in office.

The hypocrisy is thick.

doncha just loves the comments to the blog,err, proof?

THE TRUTH !! Reply:
March 6th, 2012 at 17:33

THE DIABETES FIASCO HAS ALREADY SHOWN US WHAT KIND OF GRIDDY CRACKER THAT HILLBILLY IS TRULY.

THAT DEVIL HAS BUILT AN EMPIRE PROMOTING HEART-ATTACK INDUCING RECIPES…WHILE KNOWING FULL WELL THAT HER ASS WAS HALF-DYING FROM IT. BUT STILL SHE KEPT ON GOING, KEPT ON PERPETRATING THE DECEIT SO SHE COULD KEEP ON MAKING MORE MOOLAH.

THAT WHORE WAS PROBABLY ON SOME TYPE OF DIET DURING THE WHOLE ENTIRE TIME TO PROTECT HER HEALTH…WHILE PROMOTING DEATH AND PROFITING FROM IT.

I ONLY WISH HER ONE THING..TO CHOKE ON ONE OF HER CRACKER BUTTER RECIPE.

THAT DIRTY CRACKER HILLBILLY WHORE.

I'm reading the comments over at Think Progress.

Same vein of nasty.

I would never defend that in-bred hillbilly... What she said is practically ante-bellum. I am surprised it took that butter saturated fool this long to show her true colors, or how she likes to use those colors....

Same poster

Please that inbred hill-billy caricature is one Klan Rally and pillow case away from a a K-Mart White's Sale.

I love how people like her talk about the 'old south, with happy faced darkies singing 'dem old cotton fields back home' while Uncle Remus sips some Cherry Smash, and does the Chitterling Strut....

Please her remark no matter how 'innocent' or 'nostalgic' as she would like it to be is exactly what it is, IGNORANT, and at the same time racist...

All high and mighty and as vile as can be.

TV Chef Paula Deen's Plantation Nostalgia And The Resentments Of Racists | ThinkProgress

People that are destroying this woman over a dumb word doesn't have a heart. You people love seeing people suffer.

Evil. Who cares what she said as people call people names all the time. Nothing is done to those people that mentally destroy disabled people.

NOT A DAMN THING.

Here's a strawman for ya to ponder:

What if a supposed well known celeb said in front of staff or employees they wanted a wedding for their kid to be like the good ol days in Germany, complete with waiters and entertainers dressed in pajama like outfits complete with yellow stars?

Would that be bad?

How many libs used the term "Uncle Tom" to describe a black conservative. Not seeing a lot of call for their resignations.

I can think of a pretty important democrat the used the "R" word and is allowed to remain in office.

The hypocrisy is thick.

No kidding. Uncle Tom, House N***** , Oreo, Aunt Jemimah all in the here and now.

I don't like Deen. I don't like what she said. But I also don't like what is being done to her. This is going WAY overboard. When blacks stop then everyone should or might stop. Until it is no longer bandied about in songs and one group see no problem calling each other that....then anyone using the same word should not be hounded about it.

And you are right, blackhawk. It is selective political correctness.

Still not hearing for Obama's resignation for using the "r" word.

Just the sound of crickets

What's more important to you people, a friggin cooking show host, or POTUS?

What's this world become?

Here's a strawman for ya to ponder:

What if a supposed well known celeb said in front of staff or employees they wanted a wedding for their kid to be like the good ol days in Germany, complete with waiters and entertainers dressed in pajama like outfits complete with yellow stars?

Would that be bad?

Please tell me you realize Antebellum style weddings are offered by professional wedding planners and wedding sites.

Just in case you don't, here you go.

Antebellum Weddings at Oak Island

Here's another:

BottomDesignConcept3withtext.jpg

http://southernmagnolia.info/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back