Should trump drop out?

• Total voters
dire-wolf.jpg
Jesus God! What is that????

Puppy.
Dire Wolf.

GOP Must Dump Trump: By Joe Scarborough

Source: Washington Post
The Muslim ban, the David Duke denial, the “Mexican” judge flap, the draft dodger denigrating John McCain’s military service, the son of privilege attacking an immigrant Gold Star mother and the constant revisionism and lying about past political positions taken are but a few of the lowlights that have punctuated Donald Trump’s chaotic chase for the presidency.

Any one of these offenses would have disqualified any other candidate for president. But the Republican nominee remained competitive against a historically weak Democratic nominee on the promise of bringing radical change and dramatic disruption to Washington.

That appears to be changing. Post-convention polls show Trump falling behind by double digits both nationally and in must-win swing states like Pennsylvania, New Hampshire and Virginia.

And the political ride will only get rockier for Trump in the coming days after he suggested that one way to keep a conservative Supreme Court after Hillary Clinton got elected would be to assassinate her or federal judges. Trump and his supporters have been scrambling wildly all day to explain away the inexplicable, but they can stop wasting their time. The GOP nominee was clearly suggesting that some of the “Second Amendment people” among his supporters could kill his Democratic opponent were she to be elected.

Read more: The GOP must dump Trump

The only people who care what Scarborough thinks are Democrats and fake Republicans who are Democrats.
Only fake Republicans like Billy think that real Republican don't care about Joe's comments. Yeah, real Republicans do care, a lot. We cannot have such an unqualified individual as Trump as president.

The secret service has told his managers that anymore such remarks will result in action the campaign knows that will end Trump's campaign.

Any who doubt it can look it up or contact the Secret Service.
I thought it was a lie.
What? That Joe said it? Or that the Secret Service are involved and aware? That real Republicans who love their country want nothing to do with the crazy candidate?

The Muslim ban, the David Duke denial, the “Mexican” judge flap, the draft dodger denigrating John McCain’s military service, the son of privilege attacking an immigrant Gold Star mother and the constant revisionism and lying about past political positions taken are but a few of the lowlights that have punctuated Donald Trump’s chaotic chase for the presidency.

Any one of these offenses would have disqualified any other candidate for president. But the Republican nominee remained competitive against a historically weak Democratic nominee on the promise of bringing radical change and dramatic disruption to Washington.

That appears to be changing. Post-convention polls show Trump falling behind by double digits both nationally and in must-win swing states like Pennsylvania, New Hampshire and Virginia.

And the political ride will only get rockier for Trump in the coming days after he suggested that one way to keep a conservative Supreme Court after Hillary Clinton got elected would be to assassinate her or federal judges. Trump and his supporters have been scrambling wildly all day to explain away the inexplicable, but they can stop wasting their time. The GOP nominee was clearly suggesting that some of the “Second Amendment people” among his supporters could kill his Democratic opponent were she to be elected.

The only people who care what Scarborough thinks are Democrats and fake Republicans who are Democrats.
Only fake Republicans like Billy think that real Republican don't care about Joe's comments. Yeah, real Republicans do care, a lot. We cannot have such an unqualified individual as Trump as president.

The secret service has told his managers that anymore such remarks will result in action the campaign knows that will end Trump's campaign.

I thought it was a lie.
What? That Joe said it? Or that the Secret Service are involved and aware? That real Republicans who love their country want nothing to do with the crazy candidate?
This: The secret service has told his managers that anymore such remarks will result in action the campaign knows that will end Trump's campaign.

I thought it was a lie.

I thought it was a lie.
This: The secret service has told his managers that anymore such remarks will result in action the campaign knows that will end Trump's campaign.
Joe said that the SS was talking seriously to the Trump campaign. Trump cannot say things like he did and continue as a candidate. Actually he can, but he would do it from behind bars, I guess.

I thought it was a lie.

I thought it was a lie.
Joe said that the SS was talking seriously to the Trump campaign. Trump cannot say things like he did and continue as a candidate. Actually he can, but he would do it from behind bars, I guess.
OK. Last I heard, which was early this a.m., Trump had denied it. Maybe he didn't know his staffers had been spoken to. Who would want to be the bearer of THAT message? Definitely a Manafort job. No one else gets paid enough.

The point is that Comrade Donald cannot control his mouth.

He is thinking aloud, I thought, when I watched the pause before he jumped into the sentence.

He cannot stop thinking aloud.

I thought it was a lie.

I thought it was a lie.
OK. Last I heard, which was early this a.m., Trump had denied it. Maybe he didn't know his staffers had been spoken to. Who would want to be the bearer of THAT message? Definitely a Manafort job. No one else gets paid enough.
It's a hoax OldLady. SS, FBI nor the Harlem Globe Trotters spoke to Trump or his campaign about any comments.

This is an actual Trump sentence--

"Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart—you know, if you're a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it's true!—but when you're a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that's why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we're a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it's not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it's four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven't figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it's gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us."
This is a good example of a Trump monologue, almost a chain of consciousnesses that rambles from nuclear to his uncle, his past, to Trump as conservative, as liberal, being one of the smartest people in the world, back to nuclear, prisoners, women are smart, Iranians, Persian negotiators.....

Imagine a Trump State of Union Message.

This is an actual Trump sentence--

"Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart—you know, if you're a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it's true!—but when you're a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that's why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we're a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it's not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it's four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven't figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it's gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us."
This is a good example of a Trump monologue, almost a chain of consciousnesses that rambles from nuclear to his uncle, his past, to Trump as conservative, as liberal, being one of the smartest people in the world, back to nuclear, prisoners, women are smart, Iranians, Persian negotiators.....

Imagine a Trump State of Union Message.
Imagine CIC Trump's latest tweet to be foreign policy. DJT did say he wanted to be "unpredictable".

Last edited:
From the OP:
Hannity then brought on Laura Ingraham, who eagerly agreed with him and said, “If you call yourself a conservative and a Republican, it’s actually immoral not to vote for Donald Trump.”

Watch above, via Fox News.

I wonder if Hannity & Laura Ingraham & that idiot Eric Bolling (& Greta Van Susteren) support trannies using women's showers and restrooms like Trump does in Trump Tower? So "conservative" and "moral" of Trump..

Those idiot sychophants at Fox are like the four stooges. Hannity, Ingraham, Bolling & Van Susteren all have schoolgirl crushes on their man-hunk Trump. He could walk up to them each and take a dump in their mouth and they'd each say "oh gee thanks Donald!". It's nauseating to watch them. When the dust settles on this freakazoid narcissist-worshiping parade, they're going to be the laughingstock of Fox and media in general. I hope they've got their resumes polished up. If they'd watch the video in this post, nobody would have to "gently" inform them in the future that their Uber-Hero is actually to the left of Justice Ginsburg on these hot-button social/moral issues: Trump & New Justices? Look How The GOP Is More Liberal Than Justice Ginsburg Even.

Last edited:
In keeping with his assessments about political realities, DJT aspires to be omnipolitical, with a demonizing stream of consciousness opinion on almost every issue, and considers everything he proclaims in public to be unquestionably on the money.

In keeping with his assessments about political realities, DJT aspires to be omnipolitical, with a demonizing stream of consciousness opinion on almost every issue, and considers everything he proclaims in public to be unquestionably on the money.
I'm not sure Trump is that self-deluded, though he may be.

I think he is a world class bullshitter who knows he is is spouting manufactured bullshit, and probably marvels at how voraciously the rubes gobble it down. I think he holds his supporters in utter contempt for their credulousness. That's why he boasted about being able to murder someone and his supporters would still love him. That braggadocio originates from a contempt of their stupidity.

He knows. He knows.

He has a decades old pattern of bullshitting to see how much he can get away with.

Last edited:
I'm not sure Trump is that self-deluded, though he may be.
I think he is a world class bullshitter who knows he is is spouting manufactured bullshit, and probably marvels at how voraciously the rubes gobble it down. I think he holds his supporters in utter contempt for their credulousness. That's why he bragged about being able to murder someone and his supporters would still love him. That comes from contempt of their stupidity.
He knows. He knows.
He has a decades old pattern of bullshitting to see how much he can get away with.
We will know more if he's really tetched or not, after the debates.

Forum List

Back