Should Donald Trump drop out?

Should trump drop out?

• Total voters
1. I don't see Trump dropping out on his own, and I'm not aware of any machinery that can allow the party to do it.

2. Heard an interesting theory yesterday, not sure if it's real or just fantasy: The GOP (somehow) finds a way to dump Trump and pretty much hands it to Hillary. In exchange, Hillary and the Dems allow the GOP to pick Scalia's replacement.

The obvious hitch in that plan is the fact that Hillary probably doesn't need to do it.

1. Wishful prayers from the democratic party. Trump is manna from Heaven for their success.

2. It's just fantasy.
You can't even get Obergefell right, so why would anyone consider what you say as possible?

I know that Obergefell's Opinion, pages 7-8 say that it is illegal to discriminate against people wanting to marry, based on their sexual orientation. And I know they cited the 14th to come to that conclusion. And I know it's still illegal (inaccessible privilege) for other sexual orientations like polyamory or incest (I think your cult calls it "BSA" or "Biological Sexual Attraction"...whatever..) to marry in the 50 states. So the Court merely assigned itself super discriminatory powers over the states when deciding who may or may not marry. However, there's nowhere in the US Constitution that assigns those powers to them. Worse still, US v Windsor asserted 56 times in the Opinion that the definition of marriage are state powers, not the fed.

So, I know a thing or two.

Either way it could be a disaster for the Republican party, If Trump loses, the election will soon become a bad Republican memory, but only a memory. If trump is elected it could mean the end of the Republican party. America needs two political parties and this would mean the end of America's third conservative party.

The post above is the reason why Trump is running.

Getting rid of Trump now does not get rid of the assholes.

Beat Trump like a drum and disgrace the assholes.

Make Trump run to the bitter end and get 25% of the vote.

Jakey----do not hold your breath----the backbiting has just begun---- YOU AIN'T SEEN NUTHIN' YET
Whose holding breath, you? Trump is going to get beaten so badly that he will look AvgGuyIA, just a horrible, rotten wreck of a human being. :lol:

try to stop salivating-----my screen is DRIPPING
Red Donald is unfit to be president.
He's certainly not staying in the race because of his qualifications nor the support of his party.

Trump's qualifications seems to rest on two pillars, he's not "liar, liar, crooked Hillary" and his great financial success particular his deal making. That financial success seems to come more from the Trump brand rather than his incredible deal-making. The successful business he inherited from his father, his star turn on NBC’s “The Celebrity Apprentice,” his licensing fees, his books, his speaking engagements, even his men’s wear line, are responsible for much of his wealth. And of course, he’s had really good divorce lawyers.

The Republican Party seems pretty ambivalent at this point about Trump staying in the race. It's probably too late to replace him and mount a winning campaign.

I don't think Trump has much to loose at this point by staying in the race. He never really wanted to be president, he just wanted to run. He's already laying the groundwork for a crooked election conspiracy. So when he loses 40 states, it will be just another conspiracy for him to base endless tweets, interviews, and books.

Last edited:
Well considering the "assassination" remark is a flat out lie, fuck the NY Daily and anyone who believes that stupid lie.

:lol:

It's right there for anybody to see. How can you call it a lie? It's sad when right wing rhetoric is so consistently disgusting till Trump's remark is seen as nothing unusual.

Yet it's democrat supporters that are so often caught in acts of violence when they face those who openly favor Trump. I have yet to see a clash where a crowd of Trump supporters act like animals, burning Clinton campaign merchandise, pelting people with rocks or eggs, and inciting violence with hateful rhetoric that draws police.

Sure. We've all seen how polite the tea party/trump supporters are. Google tea party at town hall meeting if you have forgotten. Don't even try to say they aren't all one and the same.

Show me a tea party rally where the people protesting threw objects at an individual or group there were confronting, burning property, with a need of police intervention and multiple arrests, then I'll agree with you.
Some of the town hall meeting were disrupted, many of the tea party thugs were shouting, a few were arrested.

The government had a responsibility to listen to their constituents. It's because Nabcy Pelosi and Harry Reed pressed on for months on such an unpopular legislation as Obamacare, even keeping blue dog democrats from returning to their home states to face those they represent, that Pelosi lost her position as Speaket.

The important difference here Jake is the Tea Party did not erupt in violence the way the liberals that opposed Trump did, nor did they become destructive and immature the way Occuoy Wallstreet did. Sorry, Jake, the Tea Party was not involved in those same acts that required a large police presence in order to demonstrate their views. Provide some actual video footage, evidence, in your next post if you want to try and convince me to the contrary.

The Tea Party had its violent moments, yes, but not in the middle of a campaign. The far right was warned to not hurt people or hell would come for its pay. You folks ignored it, and hell came knocking this last year. Now the left has been suppressed, and all you can do is whine. Best advice, whiners: stand down.

This is an actual Trump sentence--

"Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart—you know, if you're a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it's true!—but when you're a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that's why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we're a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it's not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it's four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven't figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it's gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us."

Now the left has been suppressed...

View attachment 85178

Oh you poor, peaceful, misunderstood, tolerant babies...

:bsflag:
They kicked your ass, and the police stepped in and saved your far right asses.

You guys are not tough. I saw that in the sixties, when the righties were talking trash and the lefties came out and beat the shit out of them. Over and over and over.

Too risky.

This is an actual Trump sentence--

"Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart—you know, if you're a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it's true!—but when you're a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that's why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we're a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it's not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it's four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven't figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it's gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us."

If he was wanting to convince people just how smart he is, I'd say he was successful. His was one of the dumbest remarks I have ever heard.

GOP Must Dump Trump: By Joe Scarborough

Source: Washington Post
The Muslim ban, the David Duke denial, the “Mexican” judge flap, the draft dodger denigrating John McCain’s military service, the son of privilege attacking an immigrant Gold Star mother and the constant revisionism and lying about past political positions taken are but a few of the lowlights that have punctuated Donald Trump’s chaotic chase for the presidency.

Any one of these offenses would have disqualified any other candidate for president. But the Republican nominee remained competitive against a historically weak Democratic nominee on the promise of bringing radical change and dramatic disruption to Washington.

That appears to be changing. Post-convention polls show Trump falling behind by double digits both nationally and in must-win swing states like Pennsylvania, New Hampshire and Virginia.

And the political ride will only get rockier for Trump in the coming days after he suggested that one way to keep a conservative Supreme Court after Hillary Clinton got elected would be to assassinate her or federal judges. Trump and his supporters have been scrambling wildly all day to explain away the inexplicable, but they can stop wasting their time. The GOP nominee was clearly suggesting that some of the “Second Amendment people” among his supporters could kill his Democratic opponent were she to be elected.

Read more: The GOP must dump Trump

The only people who care what Scarborough thinks are Democrats and fake Republicans who are Democrats.
Only fake Republicans like Billy think that real Republican don't care about Joe's comments. Yeah, real Republicans do care, a lot. We cannot have such an unqualified individual as Trump as president.

The secret service has told his managers that anymore such remarks will result in action the campaign knows that will end Trump's campaign.

Any who doubt it can look it up or contact the Secret Service.
I thought it was a lie.

Too risky.
The trumpets are realizing they are at the bitter beginning of what will be a far worse bitter end for themselves. Many of them will get violent and pay the price. Sad.

dire-wolf.jpg
Jesus God! What is that????

GOP Must Dump Trump: By Joe Scarborough

Source: Washington Post
The Muslim ban, the David Duke denial, the “Mexican” judge flap, the draft dodger denigrating John McCain’s military service, the son of privilege attacking an immigrant Gold Star mother and the constant revisionism and lying about past political positions taken are but a few of the lowlights that have punctuated Donald Trump’s chaotic chase for the presidency.

Any one of these offenses would have disqualified any other candidate for president. But the Republican nominee remained competitive against a historically weak Democratic nominee on the promise of bringing radical change and dramatic disruption to Washington.

That appears to be changing. Post-convention polls show Trump falling behind by double digits both nationally and in must-win swing states like Pennsylvania, New Hampshire and Virginia.

And the political ride will only get rockier for Trump in the coming days after he suggested that one way to keep a conservative Supreme Court after Hillary Clinton got elected would be to assassinate her or federal judges. Trump and his supporters have been scrambling wildly all day to explain away the inexplicable, but they can stop wasting their time. The GOP nominee was clearly suggesting that some of the “Second Amendment people” among his supporters could kill his Democratic opponent were she to be elected.

Read more: The GOP must dump Trump

The only people who care what Scarborough thinks are Democrats and fake Republicans who are Democrats.
Only fake Republicans like Billy think that real Republican don't care about Joe's comments. Yeah, real Republicans do care, a lot. We cannot have such an unqualified individual as Trump as president.

The secret service has told his managers that anymore such remarks will result in action the campaign knows that will end Trump's campaign.

Any who doubt it can look it up or contact the Secret Service.
I thought it was a lie.
What? That Joe said it? Or that the Secret Service are involved and aware? That real Republicans who love their country want nothing to do with the crazy candidate?

They kicked your ass, and the police stepped in and saved your far right asses.You guys are not tough. I saw that in the sixties, when the righties were talking trash and the lefties came out and beat the shit out of them. Over and over and over.

FINALLY I got Jake / a Liberal to not only admit but to brag about how extremely, violently intolerant Liberals are / have been, how they broke the law, assaulted Conservatives, and now openly brag about it.

Jake just confirmed everything exposed in those leaked DNC e-mails, how they have engaged in promoting and inciting violence against Conservatives at Trump and GOP rallies and events.

'Nuff Said.

Thank you, Jake for being so honest.

:clap:

Hillary should drop out due to reasons of incompetency.
The dry cleaners is hiring in my town.
She could possibly get on in the pantsuit division.
But she'll have to pass a background check and a lie detection test for that division.
Looks like she'll have to work in the underwear department.

Easyt has shown nothing but getting his butt kicked rhetorically as usual. His ilk acted up, beat up some people when the far right were told to leave it alone, then the left got in and showed what pussies Easy and his people are. They are weaklings, the far right. The responsible conservatives are nothing like those pukes.

Easy has confirmed that he lies and that he is weak.:clap:

The fact is the responsible GOP are getting very tired of the nonsense of crazies who think they are GOP. If the far right acts up on the responsible GOP, then, yeah, they are going to find out what pussies the far right is truly.

Forum List

Back