Should Donald Trump drop out?

Should trump drop out?

• Total voters

Yes.

Clinton can run unopposed.

That's one way to rob her of any claim to victory or a mandate.

And save the down-ballot folk from total catastrophe.

Well considering the "assassination" remark is a flat out lie, fuck the NY Daily and anyone who believes that stupid lie.

:lol:

It's right there for anybody to see. How can you call it a lie? It's sad when right wing rhetoric is so consistently disgusting till Trump's remark is seen as nothing unusual.

Yet it's democrat supporters that are so often caught in acts of violence when they face those who openly favor Trump. I have yet to see a clash where a crowd of Trump supporters act like animals, burning Clinton campaign merchandise, pelting people with rocks or eggs, and inciting violence with hateful rhetoric that draws police.

Sure. We've all seen how polite the tea party/trump supporters are. Google tea party at town hall meeting if you have forgotten. Don't even try to say they aren't all one and the same.

Show me a tea party rally where the people protesting threw objects at an individual or group there were confronting, burning property, with a need of police intervention and multiple arrests, then I'll agree with you.

So what was the content of the message that Steve the Trump Tower Climber wanted to deliver to Donald Trump?

Best answer will receive yuuuge reward....:desk:

Last edited:

Yes.

She would claim she so utterly destroyed Trump that he had no choice but to dropout. She would claim an ultimate mandate. You are correct that it could save down ballot.

Well considering the "assassination" remark is a flat out lie, fuck the NY Daily and anyone who believes that stupid lie.

It's right there for anybody to see. How can you call it a lie? It's sad when right wing rhetoric is so consistently disgusting till Trump's remark is seen as nothing unusual.

Yet it's democrat supporters that are so often caught in acts of violence when they face those who openly favor Trump. I have yet to see a clash where a crowd of Trump supporters act like animals, burning Clinton campaign merchandise, pelting people with rocks or eggs, and inciting violence with hateful rhetoric that draws police.

Sure. We've all seen how polite the tea party/trump supporters are. Google tea party at town hall meeting if you have forgotten. Don't even try to say they aren't all one and the same.

Show me a tea party rally where the people protesting threw objects at an individual or group there were confronting, burning property, with a need of police intervention and multiple arrests, then I'll agree with you.
Some of the town hall meeting were disrupted, many of the tea party thugs were shouting, a few were arrested.

Yes.

She would claim she so utterly destroyed Trump that he had no choice but to dropout. She would claim an ultimate mandate. You are correct that it could save down ballot.
The HildaBeast can CLAIM all she wants... doesn't make it so... considering how badly she's had her own ass kicked with various issues...

But back to the main theme here... Trump has defeated Trump... Shrillary has had very little to do with it.

Yes.

The HildaBeast can CLAIM all she wants... doesn't make it so... considering how badly she's had her own ass kicked with various issues...

But back to the main theme here... Trump has defeated Trump... Shrillary has had very little to do with it.
That fact is that you can claim all you want, Kondor3, and folks just smile. Trump is getting kicked worse than Hillary is the problem. We could have had a real conservative as a candidate but the crazies burned down the barn. Yeah, Trump has defeated Trump, and you are wrong, Hillary has helped with that.

How many crazy/stupid things can he explain away? Man u dumb. Trump too.

I say he should stay in the race. He's the perfect opponent.

I don't see Trump dropping out on his own, and I'm not aware of any machinery that can allow the party to do it.

Heard an interesting theory yesterday, not sure if it's real or just fantasy: The GOP (somehow) finds a way to dump Trump and pretty much hands it to Hillary. In exchange, Hillary and the Dems allow the GOP to pick Scalia's replacement.

The obvious hitch in that plan is the fact that Hillary probably doesn't need to do it.

...Trump is getting kicked worse than Hillary is the problem...
Nolo contendre... and he deserves it... self-inflicted.

...We could have had a real conservative as a candidate but the crazies burned down the barn...
Not crazies... merely vast numbers of Americans who want an end to Liberal domination of the political agenda, and acted on that frustration.

Unfortunately, for them and the Republic, they backed the wrong horse... Right Message, Wrong Messenger... at least in part.

If there is one good thing to come out of this mess, it is the possibility that the Republican Party has been wrested from the control of Conservatives and Corporatists... TBD.

...Yeah, Trump has defeated Trump, and you are wrong, Hillary has helped with that.
Yes, Hillary has helped with that, by manifesting as the Lesser of Two Great Evils.

"merely vast numbers of Americans who want an end to Liberal domination of the political agenda, and acted on that frustration." is a nuanced way of excusing "crazies" who wanted Trump.

1. I don't see Trump dropping out on his own, and I'm not aware of any machinery that can allow the party to do it.

2. Heard an interesting theory yesterday, not sure if it's real or just fantasy: The GOP (somehow) finds a way to dump Trump and pretty much hands it to Hillary. In exchange, Hillary and the Dems allow the GOP to pick Scalia's replacement.

The obvious hitch in that plan is the fact that Hillary probably doesn't need to do it.

1. Wishful prayers from the democratic party. Trump is manna from Heaven for their success.

2. It's just fantasy.

1. I don't see Trump dropping out on his own, and I'm not aware of any machinery that can allow the party to do it.

2. Heard an interesting theory yesterday, not sure if it's real or just fantasy: The GOP (somehow) finds a way to dump Trump and pretty much hands it to Hillary. In exchange, Hillary and the Dems allow the GOP to pick Scalia's replacement.

1. Wishful prayers from the democratic party. Trump is manna from Heaven for their success.

2. It's just fantasy.
You can't even get Obergefell right, so why would anyone consider what you say as possible?

Forum List

Back