Should Governments regulate fraudulent religions?

If it were clearly better, you would be able to articulate it.
True, and i can! But, as you haven't articulated your end either, and i am in no fear whatsoever that the horrible idea you suggest will ever gain traction... I admit, i am not compelled to spend too much time articulating it late on a school night. Maybe another time, ding.

^ still not able to make a case for progressive taxation

Progressive taxation is bad because:

1. It is not fair to tax citizens at different tax rates
2. Loopholes exist which defeat the intent of the progressive tax
3. Politicians use the tax code to reward their friends and punish their enemies.
4. It creates indifference of government spending for the majority of tax payers.

1. It is not fair to tax citizens at different tax rates.

That is what all GSTs and VATs do.

Would you eliminate all those taxes?

Regards
DL
What are you yammering about?
Those are abbreviations used by people who understand taxes and how taxes work.
Really?

What do you do for a living to think you are so smart? :lol:
I dont recall saying I am smart, nor would one need to be smart to be privy to such basic terms as VAT and GST. Maybe it is you that is ignorant?

1. It is not fair to tax citizens at different tax rates.

Regards
DL
Really?

I dont recall saying I am smart. Are you experiencing hallucinations?
That's good because you don't seem to be.

Regards
DL
Really?

I gotta tell ya...coming from someone whining about progressove tax who clearly has no idea what a progressive tax is... That doesn't really sting.

Really?

I gotta tell ya...coming from someone whining about progressove tax who clearly has no idea what a progressive tax is... That doesn't really sting.
Given that I most likely pay more in taxes than you earn I'm pretty sure I know what I am talking about.

Really?

Given that I most likely pay more in taxes than you earn I'm pretty sure I know what I am talking about.
Haha...of COURSE you do, ding. In fact, I doubt there is a subject, a quality, a skill, or a virtue about which you have not declared superiority. Because, well, that's just what pseudo-intellectual internet frauds like you do, ding.

Really?

Haha...of COURSE you do, ding. In fact, I doubt there is a subject, a quality, a skill, or a virtue about which you have not declared superiority. Because, well, that's just what pseudo-intellectual internet frauds like you do, ding.
If you stop taking stupid positions you will seem more intelligent.

I gotta tell ya...coming from the guy that doesnt understand the things taught in a 9th grade science class....that doesn't really sting.

I gotta tell ya...coming from the guy that doesnt understand the things taught in a 9th grade science class....that doesn't really sting.
You mean like the 2nd law of thermodynamics precludes an infinite universe without experiencing thermal equilibrium?

Or that it is possible for matter and energy to be created through a quantum tunneling event without violating the law of conservation of energy and mass? Or that the laws of nature governed the creation of time and space and therefore were in place before time and space were created?

See what I mean by you would look less foolish if you didn't take such stupid positions?

Really?

I am more than happy to keep making you look foolish if you are more than happy to keep playing the part of the fool.

You mean like the 2nd law of thermodynamics precludes an infinite universe without experiencing thermal equilibrium?

Or that it is possible for matter and energy to be created through a quantum tunneling event without violating the law of conservation of energy and mass? Or that the laws of nature governed the creation of time and space and therefore were in place before time and space were created?

See what I mean by you would look less foolish if you didn't take such stupid positions?
Ding, you are regurgitating very basic ideas, amd thinking they make you seem very educated....which is a dead give away that you are not all that educated.

Forum List

Back