Zone1 Should I ask "Why God?" or should I ask "how did the devil become so powerful"?

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
When you live a life in Canada and learn that which you weren't supposed to be privy, one has to ask one of the above questions.

I ask you, which is the prevailing factor of misery on earth? Maybe I am losing Faith in the Lords intentions when I should be worrying about the rising power of evil that is among us.

When you live a life in Canada and learn that which you weren't supposed to be privy, one has to ask one of the above questions.

I ask you, which is the prevailing factor of misery on earth? Maybe I am losing Faith in the Lords intentions when I should be worrying about the rising power of evil that is among us.

- that started ~ 2022 years ago, just bring the crucifiers to justice and all your worries will be vindicated.

When you read a book like Revelation, where the state rises up and murders everyone who will not take the mark in your right hand or forehead in order to buy and sell, and evil seemingly consumes the world, it is written so that you not lose hope and faith.

It is akin to Christ telling his followers that he must die and leave them, and the afterwards be hunted down like dogs and murdered.

Walking through the valley of darkness is a prerequisite of the faith.

God created the devil so it is he who is responsible for what the devil does.

You should ask yourself why would any loving god unleash such a being on his own creations

Once upon a time there was a Godly nation under the thumb of an evil empire. (I am talking about Israel and Rome). Into this Jesus was born. He did not go forth and tear down the Roman empire. He talked to the people who lived with this evil every day. He reminded them who they were, a hospitable people who could still bring love and truth into their family relationships, business dealings, and the poor at their doorsteps. Learn, live, and teach purity of heart and deed in that one small area in which you live, the small number of people with whom you interact. Be that yeast, in that small place.

Canada and America will fall, because it is doing the exact same things that caused the Roman Empire to fall: Throw food and money to the hopeless, then go home to your own debaucheries, encouraging others to join in. In drunkenness, ignore the pain and despair within the empire. Encourage the debauchery...do it to children and with children.

You should ask yourself why would any loving god unleash such a being on his own creations
God created people who knew good and came to know evil. Some chose evil, because evil was the way to wealth and power--positions of authority.

It all goes back to what Milgram taught society long ago. People bow to authority. If authority says it is okay to cause someone pain, they will cause that pain. If authority says it is okay to vacuum the future generation from the womb, people will line up to do just that. When population falls, and authority tells the people to open the borders to all because there is no long a sustaining population of servitude for the rich and powerful, people will turn a blind eye to open the borders.

When authority tells people to mutilate their children, mutilation will happen. When authority tells people sexual freedom of all kinds is permissible, people will fall into line to indulge this freedom--even though a book dating back to the early days of mankind warns again and again, the lack of sexual discipline results in the fall of great empires.

The true question is, Why do people blindly favor and follow human authority of debauchery instead of opening their eyes to follow the ideal authority of God's? Simple. The road of debauchery is wide and downhill, so easy. The road of God (love and goodness) is narrow and uphill. The question: Why are we a lazy people when our potential carries so much strength?

The Romans are extinct. But I know the game your playing little devil

they among other crucifiers wrote the c-bible, which hasn't a single letter included in it written by the exemplar or includes the liberation theology, self determination, the true events of the 1st century those people were willing to die for.

they among other crucifiers wrote the c-bible, which hasn't a single letter included in it written by the exemplar or includes the liberation theology, self determination, the true events of the 1st century those people were willing to die for.
Nice word salad you made there 😂

Free will. It repented.....made God sorry that He had created man on earth when man's thoughts were continually evil. (Genesis 6:6). If God did not create with free will intended.........He could not have been sorry or repentant, God has no foreknowlege concerning the future thoughts of the creatures He creates. Its true God created the angels the same time He created everything else. (Col. 1:16-17) Angels are agents of free will as is mankind (2 Peter 2:4, Ps. 148:2-5)

Satan/Devil was once an angel in heaven; he and some other angels rebelled against God's authority (Matt. 25:41) God charged these angels including Satan with SINNING (Job 4:18) There was a war in heaven (Rev. 12:7-9) God cast the old dragon...i.e., Satan......down from heaven.

Conclusion: Satan created by God as an angel, an agent of free will because he could choose to sin against God's authority......was the leader of an angelic rebillion in heaven......meaning Satan is a fallen angel, and those who freely choose to follow him have no excuse, because Satan is the god of this world (2 Cor. 4:4).........God has stated that He would have no man lost and would have all men come to the knowledge of the truth and find salvation (1 Tim. 2:4).......by being Called out from the World and becoming free from the snares of this world by allowing the Christ to take on our sins through His sacrifical blood. Jesus became sin in order to take upon Himself the sin of the world (2 Cor. 5:21)..........all it takes is a free will decision to be called out from this world (that is the literal meaning of churh.....those who have been called out).....we as men can do nothing ourselves that is worthy of salvation.......all men miss the mark...SIN (1 John 1:8)

Last edited:
God created people who knew good and came to know evil. Some chose evil, because evil was the way to wealth and power--positions of authority.

It all goes back to what Milgram taught society long ago. People bow to authority. If authority says it is okay to cause someone pain, they will cause that pain. If authority says it is okay to vacuum the future generation from the womb, people will line up to do just that. When population falls, and authority tells the people to open the borders to all because there is no long a sustaining population of servitude for the rich and powerful, people will turn a blind eye to open the borders.

When authority tells people to mutilate their children, mutilation will happen. When authority tells people sexual freedom of all kinds is permissible, people will fall into line to indulge this freedom--even though a book dating back to the early days of mankind warns again and again, the lack of sexual discipline results in the fall of great empires.

The true question is, Why do people blindly favor and follow human authority of debauchery instead of opening their eyes to follow the ideal authority of God's? Simple. The road of debauchery is wide and downhill, so easy. The road of God (love and goodness) is narrow and uphill. The question: Why are we a lazy people when our potential carries so much strength?
WHat people choose has nothin g to do with the fact that a god who supposedly loves his creations created satan and unleashed him

He doesn't have power over you that you don't allow. YOU make the choices you make
There is no such thing as Satan

I am asking how you rationalize that a god loves you when he subjects to to a being like Satan

Do you show your love for your children by letting a child molester babysit them?

Asking the same question over and over without finding an answer can be an indication of its being a/the wrong question.

Free will. It repented.....made God sorry that He had created man on earth when man's thoughts were continually evil. (Genesis 6:6). If God did not create with free will intended.........He could not have been sorry or repentant, God has no foreknowlege concerning the future thoughts of the creatures He creates. Its true God created the angels the same time He created everything else. (Col. 1:16-17) Angels are agents of free will as is mankind (2 Peter 2:4, Ps. 148:2-5)

Satan/Devil was once an angel in heaven; he and some other angels rebelled against God's authority (Matt. 25:41) God charged these angels including Satan with SINNING (Job 4:18) There was a war in heaven (Rev. 12:7-9) God cast the old dragon...i.e., Satan......down from heaven.

Conclusion: Satan created by God as an angel, an agent of free will because he could choose to sin against God's authority......was the leader of an angelic rebillion in heaven......meaning Satan is a fallen angel, and those who freely choose to follow him have no excuse, because Satan is the god of this world (2 Cor. 4:4).........God has stated that He would have no man lost and would have all men come to the knowledge of the truth and find salvation (1 Tim. 2:4).......by being Called out from the World and becoming free from the snares of this world by allowing the Christ to take on our sins through His sacrifical blood. Jesus became sin in order to take upon Himself the sin of the world (2 Cor. 5:21)..........all it takes is a free will decision to be called out from this world (that is the literal meaning of churh.....those who have been called out).....we as men can do nothing ourselves that is worthy of salvation.......all men miss the mark...SIN (1 John 1:8)
Free will of humans has nothing to do with the fac t that the god you say loves his creations also created Satan to torment them

There is no such thing as Satan

I am asking how you rationalize that a god loves you when he subjects to to a being like Satan

Do you show your love for your children by letting a child molester babysit them?

I am not subject to Satan. He has no power over me; I am free.

I am sorry to put this bluntly but we are in the end times. Things are bad; they will get worse. This was predicted.

The end is worth it. Hang in there.

Forum List

Back