• wolf

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • coyote

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
I would have to travel all the way to Sun Valley to shoot the wolf or just call in the coyote from my back yard

I would have to travel all the way to Sun Valley to shoot the wolf or just call in the coyote from my back yard

I would go ahead and grill burgers or something. Might be able to lure in a bear to pop.

-Geaux

The "militia" should mobilize and cross the border into Utah, march on the NSA data mining headquarters and burn it to the ground in defense of freedom, justice and the US Constitution.

But they won't because they're just dupes mistakenly fighting for a rich man's greed.

Bundy's victory was more than about just cattle. It's about the 99% vs the 1%. It's about the little guys getting together and forming their own militias.

This Pre-French Revolution period is nearing the end of the "pre" part. I'd suggest universal healthcare and an end to disturbing trends in fascism [Citizen's United, activist judges] or the lid is going to blow off the kettle.

Bundy's victory was more than about just cattle. It's about the 99% vs the 1%. It's about the little guys getting together and forming their own militias.

This Pre-French Revolution period is nearing the end of the "pre" part. I'd suggest universal healthcare and an end to disturbing trends in fascism [Citizen's United, activist judges] or the lid is going to blow off the kettle.

Which part of the govt. carries the fasces as a symbol of authority? which is what you need to be a fascist...

Last edited:
Wolves are protected and here is a bounty on coyotes in some states. Get educated before you pull the trigger on some furry critter.

The "militia" should mobilize and cross the border into Utah, march on the NSA data mining headquarters and burn it to the ground in defense of freedom, justice and the US Constitution.

But they won't because they're just dupes mistakenly fighting for a rich man's greed.

What's holding your badass back???

should I celebrate the Bundy victory today by shooting a wolf or coyote
Hey everybody, free steaks! Just bring your gun and a pick up to haul it off. Everything on public land is free!

Last edited:

We will one day. We're going to use it to reveal the identities of Government propaganda puppets like yourself who flooded the internet in opposition to the Constitution. When the Rule of Law is restored, these puppets will be given a grace period of 24 months to either leave the United States, or make a public apology in Open court and recant your hideous views.

Failure to do either will result in the puppets be summarily tried and convicted of Treason under Article III, Section 3, of the United States Constitution, after which the puppets will be promptly hanged.

Last edited:

We will one day. We're going to use it to reveal the identities of Government propaganda puppets like yourself who flooded the internet in opposition to the Constitution. When the Rule of Law is restored, these puppets will be given a grace period of 24 months to either leave the United States, or make a public apology in Open court and recant your hideous views.

Failure to do either will result in the puppets be summarily tried and convicted of Treason under Article III, Section 3, of the United States Constitution, after which the puppets will be promptly hanged.

Cowards like you only make these threats hiding behind your computer, or shooting unarmed Jews in Kansas. Your Ku Klux Klan will NEVER run this country!

i hope the gun backfires and it blows a hole in your head....not that you would damage anything...

stupid troll thread.

Cowards like you only make these threats hiding behind your computer, or shooting unarmed Jews in Kansas. Your Ku Klux Klan will NEVER run this country!

Has anyone called you a fucking idiot lately? Let me be the first - you are a fucking idiot.

Has anyone called you a fucking idiot lately? Let me be the first - you are a fucking idiot.
What makes you think you're the first con playground little boy?

Well Coyote are abundant in the area, but I have to say I have never, ever seen a wolf in that area. Way north by Piney Creek and the Idaho state line I have. But how about not killing anything. That would be my vote.

Forum List

Back