should KBJ be removed from SCOTUS for this blatant deviation from the constitution??

in her dissenting opinion in the affirmative action case she openly dismisses the constitution and states ideology should be the deciding factor in US law.

in my opinion she should resign or be removed.

what say you??

She argued that affirmative action programs are legal and necessary to atone for generational discrimination against black people in America, sins that have never been fully rectified.

"The only way out of this morass—for all of us—is to stare at racial disparity unblinkingly, and then do what evidence and experts tell us is required to level the playing field and march forward together,

Is this a trolling question or evidence of Idiocracy? No administration in the history of the great Republic has ever considered removing a Justice for a minority opinion.

Is this a trolling question or evidence of Idiocracy? No administration in the history of the great Republic has ever considered removing a Justice for a minority opinion.
its what she based her opinion on thats the problem,,

she openly admitted it was over her personal racist ideology and not anything to do with the constitution,,,

simply put she violated her oath

This is not just a minority opinion.

in her dissenting opinion in the affirmative action case she openly dismisses the constitution and states ideology should be the deciding factor in US law.

what say you??

She argued that affirmative action programs are legal and necessary to atone for generational discrimination against black people in America, sins that have never been fully rectified.

"The only way out of this morass—for all of us—is to stare at racial disparity unblinkingly, and then do what evidence and experts tell us is required to level the playing field and march forward together,

And your legal training is what?

what say you??

You can kick and scream all you want, but it's a lifetime appointment, and she's not going to be impeached just because you don't like her decision. I suggest you get over it and go on with your life.

You can kick and scream all you want, but it's a lifetime appointment, and she's not going to be impeached just because you don't like her decision. I suggest you get over it and go on with your life.
She made more than a decision. She openly challenged constitutional jurisprudence. I dunno.....

Jo

I read the constitution where it says equal treatment under the law,,

cant find anything about what she said her reason was,,,

if theres something I missed please show me??

If you are referring to the SCOTUS decision today on affirmative action, I agree with it. But that's not reason to remove a Justice.

I was asking about your legal credentials for removing a SCOTUS Justice. Please cite precedent. TIA.

If you are referring to the SCOTUS decision today on affirmative action, I agree with it. But that's not reason to remove a Justice.

I was asking about your legal credentials for removing a SCOTUS Justice. Please cite precedent. TIA.
its her reason of her opinion thats the problem,,
she admits its about personal racist ideology devoid of anything having to do with the constitution,,

she violated her oath of office,,

my legal credentials mean nothing,, my ability to read and understanding the meanings of words is all thats needed,,

trying to make it personal without anything of substance on the topic is a very low form of trolling,,

my legal credentials mean nothing,, my ability to read and understanding the meanings of words is all thats needed,,

trying to make it personal without anything of substance on the topic is a very low form of trolling,,

giphy.gif

Sorry. Anyone can spew bullshit about anything.

Unless you have some, you know, actual legal training, then your opinion means shit.

View attachment 800051

Sorry. Anyone can spew bullshit about anything.

Unless you have some, you know, actual legal training, then your opinion means shit.
we arent talking about just anyone just saying anything,,
we are talking about a member of SCOTUS that violated her oath of office and brought her personal racist ideology into her decision and ignored the constitution she took an oath to protect and defend,,,
OK I have a 6 yr degree from harvard in constitutional law

what say you??

That jabbering lunatic has no business officiating at a traveling carnival hot dog eating contest. She actually out to be a carnie. The insertion of that windoe licker is a devastating blow that will only add aburdity to the court for decades. She makes RBG look like an actual attorney that has read the COTUS.

I seriously doubt KBJ's capacity to draw an opinion based on any law at all.

what say you??

It makes me shudder, how close we always come to a complete ripping away of this nation.

Compare and contrast the conservative arguments with the screeching liberal harpies on the court. No Constitutional arguments, because there are none. Just emoting and hyperbole all over the place.

Embarrassing.

we arent talking about just anyone just saying anything,,
we are talking about a member of SCOTUS that violated her oath of office and brought her personal racist ideology into her decision and ignored the constitution she took an oath to protect and defend,,,
OK I have a 6 yr degree from harvard in constitutional law
If you know what a 3 year old finds out on their own about ****ing GENDER you're already better educated than she is. She sat in congress and told them she would have to get a degree in biology to figure out the simplest sort of coupling that toddlers accomplish with this...

iu

Plus this has 18 shapes, that aren't lubricated. Not just two.

Furthermore any grown adult not willing to declare that this trans crap is out of hand, it's a mental disorder and needs to be treated not coddled. It damn sure doesn't need to be FUNDED and you know damn well the feds would create more eunuchs in one year than the Qing dynasty did in hundreds of years. There hasn't been this many eunuchs in government since then for that matter.

It makes me shudder, how close we always come to a complete ripping away of this nation.

Compare and contrast the conservative arguments with the screeching liberal harpies on the court. No Constitutional arguments, because there are none. Just emoting and hyperbole all over the place.

Embarrassing.
Plus it's not even rational emoting and hyperbole all over the place. It's like watching some cat lady off her meds screeching at a mannequin for taking her husband.

what say you??

She's the poster child of why affirmative action needed to be abolished

Forum List

Back