should KBJ be removed from SCOTUS for this blatant deviation from the constitution??

So a justice should be removed for taking an opinion one finds unpopular but not for taking bribes and not reporting them?

in her dissenting opinion in the affirmative action case she openly dismisses the constitution and states ideology should be the deciding factor in US law.

in my opinion she should resign or be removed.

what say you??

She argued that affirmative action programs are legal and necessary to atone for generational discrimination against black people in America, sins that have never been fully rectified.

"The only way out of this morass—for all of us—is to stare at racial disparity unblinkingly, and then do what evidence and experts tell us is required to level the playing field and march forward together,

That kind of “thinking” is evidence of why she is unfit for the High Court. But it’s probably never going to be enough to get her impeached.

So a justice should be removed for taking an opinion one finds unpopular but not for taking bribes and not reporting them?
they should be removed because thay ignored the constitution and equal application of the law in favor of a personal racist ideology,,,

theres millions of successful black people out there that prove you wrong and a racist,,,
Do you know what the term average means? I said that the average IQ for blacks is lower than the average IQ for other races. The difference is statistically significant. That there are smart black people or dumb Asians and Whites is not in doubt. But on average, blacks has far a lower IQ than any other racial demographic. BTW, as a White person I admit that Asians have a higher IQ than Whites on average. If you're bothered by facts then maybe you should adjust your beliefs to be consistent with facts.

Do you know what the term average means? I said that the average IQ for blacks is lower than the average IQ for other races. The difference is statistically significant. That there are smart black people or dumb Asians and Whites is not in doubt. But on average, blacks has far a lower IQ than any other racial demographic. BTW, as a White person I admit that Asians have a higher IQ than Whites on average. If you're bothered by facts then maybe you should adjust your beliefs to be consistent with facts.
still wrong and racist,,,

Justices have differing opinions.
sure,, but they have to be rooted in the constitution,, not racist ideology,,,

imagine if one of the con judges said blacks cant drink form a water fountain because yrs of accepted history??

60b31ee600fdaf9d.gif

sure,, but they have to be rooted in the constitution,, not racist ideology,,,

imagine if one of the con judges said blacks cant drink form a water fountain because yrs of accepted history??

Thomas has been on the losing end of more than one 8-1 ruling. Do you think he was the only one who ruled upon the Constitution?

Thomas has been on the losing end of more than one 8-1 ruling. Do you think he was the only one who ruled upon the Constitution?
why didnt you give specifics instead of just attacking him???

I posted her own words where she admitted it wasnt in line with the constitutions equal protection under the law

Attack? I stated a simple fact. The issue here is you seeing facts as an attack.

Quite common, sadly.

2 others saw it that way also.
you made a general claim absent of any facts r proof,,, ie attack,,,

what did those other two say why they went that way??

Forum List

Back