Should muslims be allowed to be airline pilots?

The fact of the matter is that terrorists DO hijack and crash planes. They've done it before and they will do it again too.

True.

Problem is terrorists come in all religious flavors.

Timeline of airliner bombing attacks - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Look, I don't care about PC bullshit. I do not. I am not going to be in denial because some people might think I'm a "bigot." The bottom line is, I don't trust Muslims. I do not.

Your not alone, alot of people feel the same way. Plus terrorism is worse now than it was in 2001.
How so?

How so what?
How is terrorism worse now than in 2001?

I can hardly wait for the comprehensive study that confirms the data.

Its true you clown. The Middle East right now is in the most turmoil its been in decades.

Because of all the Muslim airline pilots.

The fact of the matter is that terrorists DO hijack and crash planes. They've done it before and they will do it again too.

True.

Problem is terrorists come in all religious flavors.

Timeline of airliner bombing attacks - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Look, I don't care about PC bullshit. I do not. I am not going to be in denial because some people might think I'm a "bigot." The bottom line is, I don't trust Muslims. I do not.

Based on your cartoonish knowledge of Muslims.

Why do people want to deny that terrorism is a problem? WHY?
No one is denying that terrorism is a problem. But you are making it a bigger problem by pretending that this German pilot was an Islamic terrorist. In fact actual terrorists are probably gleefully laughing at you right now.

Fucking RWNJs and their hysteria cause more problems in the world than a bunch of asshole Muslims.

No, they were not trained pilots. They were not licensed pilots. They were not pilots at all. They learned enough to crash planes into the twin towers but the were not pilots.

They were trained here in America. They took flight lessons. Otherwise, they would not have KNOWN how to fly a plane.
They were not pilots, however.

Yes they were. They were trained pilots. Did they have enough hours under their belts to be legitimate "pilots?" No, but they easily could have. They were trained enough to know how to operate a plane though.
They weren't pilots.

So, you've come up with one incident of a Muslim pilot committing murder/suicide and apparently not for terrorist reasons, yet you are freaking out over the idea that Muslims might be pilots. There are probably hundreds, if not thousands, of Muslim pilots and not a single one has committed murder/suicide in the name of religion.

Yes, they were pilots. They were trained and they had flight hours accumulated. They had enough training to know exactly what to do in the cockpit.

This is disengenius. They were trained to pilot planes yes. But they were most certainly not the pilots of those planes, they were hijackers.

No, they were not trained pilots. They were not licensed pilots. They were not pilots at all. They learned enough to crash planes into the twin towers but the were not pilots.

They were trained here in America. They took flight lessons. Otherwise, they would not have KNOWN how to fly a plane.

Yes they were. They were trained pilots. Did they have enough hours under their belts to be legitimate "pilots?" No, but they easily could have. They were trained enough to know how to operate a plane though.
They weren't pilots.

So, you've come up with one incident of a Muslim pilot committing murder/suicide and apparently not for terrorist reasons, yet you are freaking out over the idea that Muslims might be pilots. There are probably hundreds, if not thousands, of Muslim pilots and not a single one has committed murder/suicide in the name of religion.

Yes, they were pilots. They were trained and they had flight hours accumulated. They had enough training to know exactly what to do in the cockpit.
Cool. I can put a bandaid on someone so I must be a doctor.

No one is denying that terrorism is a problem. But you are making it a bigger problem by pretending that this German pilot was an Islamic terrorist. In fact actual terrorists are probably gleefully laughing at you right now.

Fucking RWNJs and their hysteria cause more problems in the world than a bunch of asshole Muslims.

The right wing seems determined to hand Muslim extremists as many propaganda victories as possible.

HEY, maybe you should read my posts before jumping to silly conclusions. I never claimed this guy was a Muslim. In fact, I said it is TOO SOON to really know much about him.

They weren't pilots.

This is disengenius. They were trained to pilot planes yes. But they were most certainly not the pilots of those planes, they were hijackers.

Didn't they get certified as pilots? they were pilots, lets not beat around the bush. Just like if I were to finish bartending school, I am a bartender.

They weren't pilots.

What a silly and ridiculous analogy. In order to even OPERATE an aircraft, you must know what you are doing.

They weren't pilots.

No but if you finish medical school than yes you can be.

The right wing seems determined to hand Muslim extremists as many propaganda victories as possible.
Exactly. It's sickening.

They weren't pilots.

Didn't they get certified as pilots? they were pilots, lets not beat around the bush. Just like if I were to finish bartending school, I am a bartender.

In much the same way as bartender school makes you a qualified airline pilot.

HEY, maybe you should read my posts before jumping to silly conclusions. I never claimed this guy was a Muslim. In fact, I said it is TOO SOON to really know much about him.
Okay, my bad. You're just being hysterical in general about Muslim pilots.

Exactly. It's sickening.

You have to wonder: Does the right wing want the terrorists to win?

They weren't pilots.

It's disengenius because the actual fears revolve around whether or not we have a right to know a pilot's religion and whether or not that pilot might crash the plane. Come on, you know this.

There are tons of pilots that are certified to fly otherwise.

Forum List

Back