Should obama Be Impeached?

Should obama Be Impeached?

• Total voters

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
That is the question, since the call for it seems to be slowly but surely building steam.

"SHOULD obama BE IMPEACHED?"

Make your case for how you vote.

March 4, 2014
Pledge To Impeach: will you sign it?

By Alan Keyes

Earlier this week, I saw an interview Michele Bachmann did with Ginni Thomas. In it, she observed that Barack Obama has committed impeachable offenses, but that the impeachment process cannot proceed without public support.

Pledge To Impeach: will you sign it?

Impeach President Obama & Remove Him from Office
502,354 Letters and Emails Sent So Far

America is under attack from within. Over the last 4 ½ years, our nation has been transformed for the worse so much that one would hardly recognize it. We have a corrupt, Chicago politician in the White House who is bleeding our nation to death. Since he won re-election with the help of low information voters and a compliant media, the details of even further corruption has been revealed. The time has come and we must not relent until this happens.

IMPEACH OBAMA AND REMOVE HIM FROM OFFICE

Here's why...

Yes, but wait until the Senate is back in the hands of NORMAL people.

Procedures can begin - and succeed - after Stupid Harry and the terror of Reid is gone from the Senate.

He should of been when it was found out he LIED to us about ObamaCare

and Pelosi saying we had to pass the bill to find out what's in it

That is the question, since the call for it seems to be slowly but surely building steam.

i hear he is coming out with a line of cereal

AAObamaBreakfastCereals.jpg

Obama is impeachment proof given who would become president. He could hump a dog on the White House lawn in broad daylight and still be good to go.

Obama is impeachment proof given who would become president. He could hump a dog on the White House lawn in broad daylight and still be good to go.

oh darn
didn't need that image stuck in my head...lol

people should be contacting your Representatives and demanding he be impeached or tell them you will fight to kick their ass to curb too
sadly, the people are more interested in Amercian idol and he will be allowed to continue to do damage to us

Last edited:
Yes. He should be impeached for abuse of power regarding the IRS attacks on conservatives and for the Benghazi cover up.

But he won't be.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Republicans don't have the balls

They got their asses handed to them last time when they overplayed their impeachment card

They got their asses handed to them last time when they overplayed their impeachment card

They've got two and a have years to grow a pair, and I guarantee you, after you libroids get your asses handed to you in the November elections, I think they will.

Barry is skating on VERY thin ice as it is, one tiny little shift in power and his ass is grass, and the Tea Party is the lawn mower.

They've got two and a have years to grow a pair, and I guarantee you, after you libroids get your asses handed to you in the November elections, I think they will.

Barry is skating on VERY thin ice as it is, one tiny little shift in power and his ass is grass, and the Tea Party is the lawn mower.

Republicans lack the balls

They will not dare impeach in an election year and if they try the same bullshit in 2015, they will blow any chance they have at the White House in 2016

You're not even a real American Paulie. Why do you care?

ARTICLE OF IMPEACHMENT OF PRESIDENT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA

RESOLVED, That Barack Hussein Obama, President of the United States, is impeached for high crimes and misdemeanors, and that the following article of impeachment to be exhibited to the Senate:

ARTICLE OF IMPEACHMENT EXHIBITED BY THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA IN THE NAME OF ITSELF AND OF ALL OF THE PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, AGAINST BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA, PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, IN MAINTENANCE AND SUPPORT OF ITS IMPEACHMENT AGAINST HIM FOR HIGH CRIMES AND MISDEMEANORS IN USURPING THE EXCLUSIVE PREROGATIVE OF CONGRESS TO COMENCE WAR UNDER ARTICLE 1, SECTION 8, CLAUSE 11 OF THE CONSTITUTION.

Read The Articles of Impeachment Here...

Forum List

Back