Should race-baiting demagogues share blame for two murdered NYPD cops?

Why don't you just admit (like you said in the past) that you want blacks to take over the country? You've said that before. Let's see if you can be man enough to admit to it now or if you will deny that you ever made such statements and insinuations. YOU want a race war. I've read your posts. You might fool Wake, but you aren't fooling me. :D

In order to be fooled, you have to be deceived, or otherwise ignorant of certain possibilities. I'm not.

However, this thread isn't meant to be a trial for specific people. We have downstairs for that. And frankly I don't really care because all of this is hubris (the personal drama between enemies that never sees anything accomplished or wounds mended).

If he does indeed want a race war, fine. Let's see him state it here, and have his sentiments ripped apart with the courtesy of a duke at a fancy banquet. :p

He won't though, because he is a coward with no real principles. Just a troll probably.
Then why don't you post the link???
So far you have proven nothing.

I already did post a link. Duh!!!
That did nothing to support your statement!!!!...DUH!!!!
Now how about a relevant link...you do have some understanding of relevance, don't you???

Sure it does. It supports everything I've said. People can also search his post history and read some of his posts. Some great examples there too.

Why don't you just admit (like you said in the past) that you want blacks to take over the country? You've said that before. Let's see if you can be man enough to admit to it now or if you will deny that you ever made such statements and insinuations. YOU want a race war. I've read your posts. You might fool Wake, but you aren't fooling me. :D

In order to be fooled, you have to be deceived, or otherwise ignorant of certain possibilities. I'm not.

However, this thread isn't meant to be a trial for specific people. We have downstairs for that. And frankly I don't really care because all of this is hubris (the personal drama between enemies that never sees anything accomplished or wounds mended).

If he does indeed want a race war, fine. Let's see him state it here, and have his sentiments ripped apart with the courtesy of a duke at a fancy banquet. :p

He won't though, because he is a coward with no real principles. Just a troll probably.
I think she believes that my intentions to protect myself against any cops harassing me or attempting to kill me means I want a race war.

Well, whether or not you realize it (maybe your crazy gets in the way - don't know), that is exactly what you are doing. Fanning the flames of racism and creating division and hatred.

Now how about a relevant link...you do have some understanding of relevance, don't you???

Sure it does. It supports everything I've said. People can also search his post history and read some of his posts. Some great examples there too.
In other words, you have nothing relevant...how surprising.

And that is why, as no less an authority than a moderator of this very board recently pointed out:

THERE ARE NO LEFTIST AMERICANS.

In context, his post was being sarcastic. It does not apply.

Is there anything else you have to say for yourself on this issue, Keys? You have been dishonest with us here on at least one occasion. This topic isn't a ride in an amusement park, meant to be solely for your own amusement. Nope. You have provided little if any standing here against my words and reason. You're free to go off on additional tangents and open-ended questions all you want, but the fact of the matter is that you cannot refute the simple reason I've provided in this thread. You want to moan and complain about how all Leftists aren't Americans, while even using a misrepresenting quote from theDoctorisin, but in the end none of it matter, because none of what you have said is true. Stop being part of the problem, and start being part of the solution.

I think she believes that my intentions to protect myself against any cops harassing me or attempting to kill me means I want a race war.

Well, whether or not you realize it (maybe your crazy gets in the way - don't know), that is exactly what you are doing. Fanning the flames of racism and creating division and hatred.
No thats not what I am doing and you are and idiot for suggesting something I never said.

I can't help you if you are just deaf, dumb and blind. :D

No thats not what I am doing and you are and idiot for suggesting something I never said.

Yes, that is exactly what you do. All the time you do this. You ought to be ashamed of yourself!!! You're a horrible person!!

So why are you having so much trouble finding one that is actually relevant? Cant you at least help people out? You are not going to achieve your goal of me having zero respect points online if you cant provide some evidence they dont have to search for.

The focus isn't on ChrisL and Asclepias. It's on whether or not race-baiting demagogues share blame for the murders of two NYPD police officers.

I think they share some of the blame in this. Who here disagrees?

I can't help you if you are just deaf, dumb and blind. :D
Then post a link where he called for a race war...do you have it or not???

Yes, that is exactly what you do. All the time you do this. You ought to be ashamed of yourself!!! You're a horrible person!!
OK I gave you a chance but you are too emotional to talk to today. You are not always this bad but something is wrong with you.

OK I gave you a chance but you are too emotional to talk to today. You are not always this bad but something is wrong with you.

Nope, that is just my opinion of you. AND I don't need your permission to talk, or for you to approve of what I say. Unlike you, I am not too cowardly to express my true feelings. Lol. :D

5LK8IHo.png

I think you need to familiarize yourself with some of the hateful and disgusting things he has said about police officers. Respect is earned, Wake.

I'm not unaware of some things said and one within this messageboard. It's not doubtful he has said unreasonable and wrong things about the police here. It's better to ignore it, and deal with the issues directly with both civility and respect. I can restrain myself when talking with an ideological opponent who despises those who protect us. What's name-calling going to accomplish? Only more anger and hatred. Nothing good comes of it.

Well 'ignoring' what the Left says, has produced one catastrophe after another in this country.

Would you agree, that at some point, it behooves the culture to stop ignoring them... and to start taking what they represent seriously?

It's true that at this point, it is likely purely academic... and can no longer serve to affect what is now the inevitable failure of the US Federal Government. But life goes on, does it not? Thus, where the Left has destroyed the viability of their government, to continue to ignore their destructive reasoning, will only serve to further our destruction.

So, if there an upside to ignoring them? If so, what is it?

The focus isn't on ChrisL and Asclepias. It's on whether or not race-baiting demagogues share blame for the murders of two NYPD police officers.

I think they share some of the blame in this. Who here disagrees?
I do.

You disagree?

To be clear, on what do you disagree, and why?

The reason I ask is because I don't want to misunderstand what you have to say.

I only potentially disagree on who those race baiters may be.

Let's start there, if you would.

Who do you feel are the race-baiters?

The people that control the narrative. Those are the real culprits. People that live life on a daily basis have different experiences. I grew up with crooked racist cops killing and harassing Blacks and Latinos. People that live elsewhere think its fantasy.

When one reality is used to dispute the other we get a division and everyone chooses sides. The people that control the narrative get to influence all that and here we are.

And that is why, as no less an authority than a moderator of this very board recently pointed out:

THERE ARE NO LEFTIST AMERICANS.

In context, his post was being sarcastic. It does not apply.

Is there anything else you have to say for yourself on this issue, Keys?

Overt deflection?

LOL! THAT is adorable.

Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

Forum List

Back