🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Should the republican party move towards a Rockeffeller Republican type party?

Should the republican party move towards a Rockefeller Republican type party?

Move towards?

They've been that kind of party for most of the last 70 years.

How much more could you move towards where you already are?

you obviously don't know what you're talking about. read up on it and educate yourself.
I do know what I'm talking about. And don't be such a condescending butthead.

The GOP has been run by the country club, east coast elite Rockefeller wing of the party since before Eisenhower. Most recently, this faction has morphed int the neoconservatives. This is a fact.

Maybe it's you who hasn't the first clue as to what you're talking about.

i've answered this before jake. you are incapable of backing up your claims. but since you are trying, i will be the more mature person and answer you again, since you're being a simpering five year old and demanding i go first.

be warned, if you don't address my question or post in the FZ thread, the shred of credibility you have will be gone.

Your warning means nothing because it comes from a person who has shown to be untrustworthy.

However, I will give you the opportunity to do better.

I believe and act on everything above as I have said on the Board continually. I will oppose the far right of my party when its positions conflict with America's best interests, particularly when it threatens the country's population andpeople.

i took the mature path and answered all your questions and you still refuse to answer one of my questions. my question was simple, prove your claim about my stances, and you still refuse, even after i addressed your post for a second time.

you claim i am untrustworthy, yet, you have never once cited a single lie i have supposedly told. and here, i took the honest route and answered you, you however, have taken the dishonest route and AGAIN refuse to back up your claims. you are the untrustworthy one. you are not worth shit jake.

back on ignore until you change your dishonest troll behavior.

You won't put me on Ignore now any more than before :lol: because you are afraid of what folks may say about you.

Yup, I don't trust you to be honest. I have pointed out examples time and again.

I answered your comments fully and fairly.

Every time you support a reactionary position, I will point it out. You will support the reactionaries far more than the mainstream Republicanism that our country so need.

Today, 02:26 PM
Remove user from ignore listJakeStarkey
This message is hidden because JakeStarkey is on your ignore list.

:)

if they did, i would likely join the party again and i think the party numbers would surge.

what do you guys think?
I think the DNC has set up an oligarchy that borders on being a monarchy with nothing being done by Democrats to limit current presidential mischief that has become a hallmark of the Obama administration.

I'm thinking it would take a war to get America back to being a Republic, because I don't think the Union Omeurta method of running their voting machine to exclude the military and include left-leaning foreigners who have no intention whatever of becoming Americanized has destroyed any semblance of the founder's republic.

And I don't like it. It's thoroughly corrupt.

if they did, i would likely join the party again and i think the party numbers would surge.

what do you guys think?

Yeah. That's the ticket.

Split the vote and assure a Hillary victory.

Great strategy.

Not.

what?

Too many Conservatives are still blindly following the old guard GOP and they are not representative of the future of Conservatism.

Split the ticket and no GOP candidate will get enough votes to beat Hillary.

what do you guys think?

You know what they call Rockefeller or "moderate" Republicans these days? RINO.
Nelson personified the term.
Stood for nothing beyond noblesse oblige and corporate cronyism.

Nonsense.

He represented responsible governance and pragmatism, rejecting blind adherence to dogma – something the GOP desperately needs today.

Yeah. That's the ticket.

Great strategy.

Not.

what?

Too many Conservatives are still blindly following the old guard GOP and they are not representative of the future of Conservatism.

If the ‘future’ of conservatism is the likes of Sharron Angle and Todd Akin, then whomever the democrats run in 2016 will have nothing to worry about.

Yeah. That's the ticket.

Great strategy.

Not.

what?

the gop will only run one candidate, it won't split the ticket. in fact, many independents like myself would vote overwhelmingly for such a candidate.

Yeah. That's the ticket.

Great strategy.

Not.

what?

Keep following the old guard and we can't be too much worse off with Hillary.

If the GOP should run Locke_jaw's type of fake Republican like Rick Santorum, Ted Cruz, etc, any major Dem will win in a landslide.
A dream that you clearly hold dear to your heart.

You're delusional. The fringers can't even win the nomination, never mind the general election.

Sorry to break it to you pal, but the country isn't ultra-conservative. You are a sliver of the minority.

what do you guys think?

Why does the Republican Party need to change? Arguably, they are already Rockefeller type. They run the likes of McCain, Romney and coming up, Christie, who measure themselves and success by how well they are or can be "liked" by the mainstream media. The dumbshit Republican establishment take the bait every election. They have a primary and they let liberal media define among the primary who is a Republican candidate they can get behind. Then, when the candidate is selected, he/she is smeared and tarred as racist who is going to take away abortion rights. Christie is the next sacrificial lamb ready to be served up.

what do you guys think?

You mean FakeSmarmy's party? Hell no! Progressive Republicans are almost all dead and burried. I rather enjoy it that way.

Your comment is irrelevant because the far right candidates in 2014 and 2016 will be primaried out.

We in the mainstream GOP will not tolerate the far right nonsense, not since Boehner opened the vote for up and down.

The candidate in 2016 will be a Christie, Bush, or Rubio (perhaps) type. Nothing like a Santorum or any of that silly crew will be even considered for even veep much less pres.

what do you guys think?

Why does the Republican Party need to change? Arguably, they are already Rockefeller type. They run the likes of McCain, Romney and coming up, Christie, who measure themselves and success by how well they are or can be "liked" by the mainstream media. The dumbshit Republican establishment take the bait every election. They have a primary and they let liberal media define among the primary who is a Republican candidate they can get behind. Then, when the candidate is selected, he/she is smeared and tarred as racist who is going to take away abortion rights. Christie is the next sacrificial lamb ready to be served up.

That can be easily avoided by telling the far righty reactionaries "Nope, we are not going to do your hate and rage this time, we will do it the right way. You are going to campaign and reach out to women and minorities honestly and openly."

Our GOP would win hands down.

If the GOP should run Locke_jaw's type of fake Republican like Rick Santorum, Ted Cruz, etc, any major Dem will win in a landslide.

You're delusional. The fringers can't even win the nomination, never mind the general election.

Sorry to break it to you pal, but the country isn't ultra-conservative. You are a sliver of the minority.

The true Conservative candidates are crucified by the Liberal Media because they are feared. They then champion the moderate/Progressive republican candidate UNTIL they win the nomination Then they build a new cross.

If the ‘future’ of conservatism is the likes of Sharron Angle and Todd Akin, then whomever the democrats run in 2016 will have nothing to worry about.

It isn't.

The true Conservative candidates are crucified by the Liberal Media because they are feared. They then champion the moderate/Progressive republican candidate UNTIL they win the nomination Then they build a new cross.

Spot on!

Forum List

Back