🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Should the republican party move towards a Rockeffeller Republican type party?

Why would you listen to someone else tell you who to vote for?

Sheep.

Not you or me. The people that get their news in a 60 second moment before the sports spot rolls in. :lol:

Bi partisan moment here.

You take apart a 30 minute news cycle (and by the way I used to do promo for a living so yes I know I'm right)

You get the headlines and watch what happens in 30 minutes.
I am always asking people for examples of news being slanted Liberal. Nobody ever takes me up on it. You're welcome to be the first.

But it has to be news, not commentary or 'discussion'. Just like I can't point to Hannity to prove FOXNEWS slants their news, you can't point to Ed Schultz.

Now, I can definitely prove that FOXNEWS slants it's news stories - can you do the same with, say, The New York Times? MSNBC? WaPo? I'd like to see.

Name ONE hard news shows on MSNBC.

I'll throw you a bone.

You can't name a hard news show on MSNBC.

Why can't you name a hard news show on MSNBC?

Because there ARE NO hard news shows on MSNBC.

MSNBC. It's all slanted. Leftist. Opinions.

You say, "I'd like to see."

I say, count your blessings, "Tommy."

You're the Bally table King.

And again, I'll save you the effort.

In my allusion to The Who's Rock Operatic character, the deaf, dumb and blind kid, "Tommy" who sure plays a mean pin ball, I'm insinuating you are Tommy because you seem to be deaf, dumb and blind when it comes to being able to discern that which is even before your very eyes.

In other words, MSNBC has been all opinion for some time and you failed to notice.

Therefore, we shouldn't pay your posts any mind at all.

Right?

Nope, the TeaPs forced Boehner into a position of weakness that the Dems did not have to assault.

They simply waited until the GOP collapsed.

And that's what the polls show. Only what the citizens think matters, not the TeaPs.

Had the main stream news reported it correctly, the citizens would have been better informed.
You know that the liberal Dems in the 70's did the exact same thing when they wanted their policies.

And they were wrong also.

If the ‘future’ of conservatism is the likes of Sharron Angle and Todd Akin, then whomever the democrats run in 2016 will have nothing to worry about.

It isn't.

Only time will tell.

But the GOP’s current crop of nitwits, such as Ted Cruz and Rand Paul, would indicate the future of conservatism is continued partisan extremism and ignorance.

Forgetting any aspects of his aesthetics, what could ANYONE have against Ted Cruz???

How could anyone call him or Rand Paul, "nitwits?"

Nope, the TeaPs forced Boehner into a position of weakness that the Dems did not have to assault.

And that's what the polls show. Only what the citizens think matters, not the TeaPs.

You are talking about the repeal of the ACA.
I'm talking about the Repubs wanting to delay the ACA for a year.
That is what shut the government down because the Dems refused to negotiate.
Dem's would be looking much better right now if they had delayed the bill for even 3 months to get that web site working.

The polls show the American people as a whole blame the TeaPs.

You know that.

Today, 02:21 PM
Remove user from ignore listJakeStarkey
This message is hidden because JakeStarkey is on your ignore list.

i find the forum much better with this feature

Dem's would be looking much better right now if they had delayed the bill for even 3 months to get that web site working.

You know that.

Yes, thanks to the main steam media taking the Democrats side and not reporting the facts.

You know that.

Yes, thanks to the main steam media taking the Democrats side and not reporting the facts.

don't confuse liarstarkey with facts

Daily Kos: Poll: Whose fault is a shutdown? Silly question.

www.dailykos.com/.../-Poll-Who-s-fault-is-a-shutdown-Silly-nb...*

by Joan McCarter - in 728 Google+ circlesSep 30, 2013 - On the eve of a government shutdown, Americans disapprove of all players in ..... Ask not for whom the bell tolls, GOP, Tea Party, (3+ / 0-).

CNN Poll: Republicans would bear the brunt of shutdown blame ...

CNN Poll: Republicans would bear the brunt of shutdown blame - CNN.com

Sep 30, 2013 - CNN Poll: In case of a shutdown, more say congressional ... "Fifty-six percent of tea party supporters say it's a good thing to shut down the ...

Poll: Americans not happy about shutdown; more blame GOP - CBS ...

www.cbsnews.com/.../poll-americans-not-happy-about-shutdown-more-...*

Republicans are divided: 48 percent approve, while 49 percent disapprove. Most tea party supporters approve of the government shutdown - 57 percent of them ...

The Tea Party Shut Down the Government and All They Got Were ...

news.yahoo.com/tea-party-shut-down-government-got-were-lousy-1802...*

Oct 17, 2013 - The Tea Party Shut Down the Government and All They Got Were These ... Nowhere in the Pew poll is this more evident than in the numbers for ...

With polls heading south, GOP desperate to blame Dems for shutdown

americablog.com/.../polls-heading-south-gop-desperate-blame-dems-tea-...*

Oct 4, 2013 - The bigger problem for the GOP is that the rest of America isn't the GOP ... Tags: budget, government shutdown, Obamacare, polls, Tea Party.

Polls: Republican, Tea Party Brand Badly Damaged During Shutdown

townhall.com/.../wapoabc-poll-republicans-tea-party-badly-damaged-by-...*

Oct 22, 2013 - There's no good way to spin these numbers so I'm not even going to try. For example, the public's opinions of both the R.12/06/2013 ...

Poll: Which party is at fault in the government shutdown? - Charlotte ...

www.charlotteobserver.com/2013/.../poll-which-party-is-at-fault-in.html*

Oct 1, 2013 - The U.S. government started shutting down early Tuesday after a bitter fight ... The government shut down is a result of The Tea Party taking an ...

Poll: Major damage to GOP after shutdown, and broad ...

www.washingtonpost.com/.../poll...shutdown.../dae5c062-3a84-11e3-b7ba-...

Oct 22, 2013 - Poll: Major damage to GOP after shutdown, and broad dissatisfaction with ... And even a majority of those who support the tea party movement disapprove. ... 29 percent blame Obama and 15 percent fault both sides equally.

Daily Kos: Poll: Whose fault is a shutdown? Silly question.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit.../-Poll-Who-s-fault-is-a-shutdown-Silly-nb...*

by Joan McCarter - in 728 Google+ circlesSep 30, 2013 - On the eve of a government shutdown, Americans disapprove of all players in ..... Ask not for whom the bell tolls, GOP, Tea Party, (3+ / 0-).

CNN Poll: Republicans would bear the brunt of shutdown blame ...

CNN Poll: Republicans would bear the brunt of shutdown blame - CNN.com

Sep 30, 2013 - CNN Poll: In case of a shutdown, more say congressional ... "Fifty-six percent of tea party supporters say it's a good thing to shut down the ...

Poll: Americans not happy about shutdown; more blame GOP - CBS ...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...-americans-not-happy-about-shutdown-more-...*

Republicans are divided: 48 percent approve, while 49 percent disapprove. Most tea party supporters approve of the government shutdown - 57 percent of them ...

The Tea Party Shut Down the Government and All They Got Were ...

news.yahoo.com/tea-party-shut-down-government-got-were-lousy-1802...*

Oct 17, 2013 - The Tea Party Shut Down the Government and All They Got Were These ... Nowhere in the Pew poll is this more evident than in the numbers for ...

With polls heading south, GOP desperate to blame Dems for shutdown

americablog.com/.../polls-heading-south-gop-desperate-blame-dems-tea-...*

Oct 4, 2013 - The bigger problem for the GOP is that the rest of America isn't the GOP ... Tags: budget, government shutdown, Obamacare, polls, Tea Party.

Polls: Republican, Tea Party Brand Badly Damaged During Shutdown

townhall.com/.../wapoabc-poll-republicans-tea-party-badly-damaged-by-...*

Oct 22, 2013 - There's no good way to spin these numbers so I'm not even going to try. For example, the public's opinions of both the R.12/06/2013 ...

Poll: Which party is at fault in the government shutdown? - Charlotte ...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...013/.../poll-which-party-is-at-fault-in.html*

Oct 1, 2013 - The U.S. government started shutting down early Tuesday after a bitter fight ... The government shut down is a result of The Tea Party taking an ...

Poll: Major damage to GOP after shutdown, and broad ...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit..../poll...shutdown.../dae5c062-3a84-11e3-b7ba-...

Oct 22, 2013 - Poll: Major damage to GOP after shutdown, and broad dissatisfaction with ... And even a majority of those who support the tea party movement disapprove. ... 29 percent blame Obama and 15 percent fault both sides equally.

You just proved my point, the media sided with the Dems.
Had the people watched C-Span they would have seen that it was the Dems.
The majority of the people need to start watching C-Span and stop watching the news that does not report facts any longer.

Last edited:
Daily Kos:

You just proved my point, the media sided with the Dems.
Had the people watched C-Span they would have seen that it was the Dems.
The majority of the people need to start watching C-Span and stop watching the news that does not report facts any longer.

Meh, Fakey led with Daily Kos. Tells us all we need to know about his sources.

You just proved my point, the media sided with the Dems. Had the people watched C-Span they would have seen that it was the Dems. The majority of the people need to start watching C-Span and stop watching the news that does not report facts any longer.

Nonsense. The GOP CR did not include ACA. The dems said no. The TeaPs shut down the government. That is the way that it will always be presented. Rightfully so.

John Boehner, occasionally a man I admire, did the right thing with the up and down vote. Who voted against it?

He has made it clear there will not be a shut down or a default next time around.

Not you or me. The people that get their news in a 60 second moment before the sports spot rolls in. :lol:

Bi partisan moment here.

You take apart a 30 minute news cycle (and by the way I used to do promo for a living so yes I know I'm right)

I am always asking people for examples of news being slanted Liberal. Nobody ever takes me up on it. You're welcome to be the first.

But it has to be news, not commentary or 'discussion'. Just like I can't point to Hannity to prove FOXNEWS slants their news, you can't point to Ed Schultz.

Now, I can definitely prove that FOXNEWS slants it's news stories - can you do the same with, say, The New York Times? MSNBC? WaPo? I'd like to see.

Perfect example would be CNN, MSNBC,ABC, CBS, NBC, New York Times WaPo all reported on the Democrats side that Republicans shut the government down, when in fact it was the Democrats who shut it down because they refused to negotiate with the Republicans on delaying the implementation the new ACA.
If the Democrats would have done negotiations on it, they could have had 3 or more months to work on the health care web site.

Unless they have the votes, it's irrelevant what Republican 'want'.

The Democrats have no obligation to negotiate on a law that's already been passed, and ruled on.

Why should they?

Bi partisan moment here.

Name ONE hard news shows on MSNBC.

I'll throw you a bone.

You can't name a hard news show on MSNBC.

Why can't you name a hard news show on MSNBC?

Because there ARE NO hard news shows on MSNBC.

MSNBC. It's all slanted. Leftist. Opinions.

You say, "I'd like to see."

I say, count your blessings, "Tommy."

You're the Bally table King.

And again, I'll save you the effort.

In my allusion to The Who's Rock Operatic character, the deaf, dumb and blind kid, "Tommy" who sure plays a mean pin ball, I'm insinuating you are Tommy because you seem to be deaf, dumb and blind when it comes to being able to discern that which is even before your very eyes.

In other words, MSNBC has been all opinion for some time and you failed to notice.

Therefore, we shouldn't pay your posts any mind at all.

Right?
Learn to read, dope.

It isn't.

Only time will tell.

But the GOP’s current crop of nitwits, such as Ted Cruz and Rand Paul, would indicate the future of conservatism is continued partisan extremism and ignorance.

Forgetting any aspects of his aesthetics, what could ANYONE have against Ted Cruz???

How could anyone call him or Rand Paul, "nitwits?"

This is like trying to convince a Justin Beiber fan that he sucks, but:

For one, he cost the country $24 billion with his shutdown.

For another, he has zero political or legislative accomplishments.

You know that.

What 'facts' haven't been reported?

Forum List

Back