Should The Rich Be Required To Pay Higher Taxes In the US?

The lobbiests for business paid their lackeys in Congress to insert that one word " knowingly " in the law against hiring illegal aliens.

It makes it almost impossible to prove they " knowingly " hired the illegal.
Especially when the illegal presents forged documents that you can buy on the street in any major city --- they have a Social Security card and a Drivers License and a Birth Certificate often on original paper from the department that supposedly issued them. Crooked people in the government steal the paper and sell it to the forgers.

Until we get that one word removed the law will be WORTHLESS.

That one word is a Get Out Of Jail Free card to employers of illegal aliens.

================

Bush Administration Report Found That Immigration Adds $37 Billion To The U.S. Economy Annually.

Excellent! Losing $37 billion in GDP is a small price to pay.
Build a wall, deport the illegals.

Fine employers $1M and jail time of ten years for every illegal they knowingly hire. Does the same thing and you don't spend for building.

How do we do that when liberals whine and moan over rights to privacy and anything that could resemble "profiling" in the workplace? So do they ask Pedro for his green card because he looks Mexican or has a Hispanic last name? Do they require all Latinos to prove citizenship as a condition of employment? How exactly do we ensure companies can comply with the law?

So we impose a $10M fine and 20 years in jail for every illegal they knowingly hire-- as long as they can say they didn't know, what damn difference does it make?

If you were deceived after making an attempt to find the truth, how can you be responsible?

In right wing "reality" of Trumpster/Palin world view, they weren't speaking "AmeriKKKan"

bedowin, you are talking to idiots who think we tax wealth assets in America. :cuckoo:

YOU'VE already been proved a liar about that in this thread dumbass! lol

No, that's exactly what you tried and failed to argue in this thread.

Sure Bubs, sure:

BOSS THE DUMBASS SAYS:

"Not true. If you reside somewhere else and earn income somewhere else, the US has no authority to tax you."

BZZ WRONG.

DUMBASS SAYS:

"You seem to think the US has some kind of taxing power that enables them to go all over the world taxing people in different countries because they happen to be US citizens. They don't."

BZZ WRONG. ALL US CITIZENS OWE TAXES ON ANY INCOME (OFFSET BY THOSE TAX TREATIES/TAXES PAID)

DUMBASS SAYS:

"Your taxes are paid on the income you claim in the US. If I make $10 million in Germany and claim it as income in the US, then I pay taxes on it."

BZZ WRONG. There is no double taxation, that's what the treaties do. UNLESS it's from a TAX HAVEN then YOU PROBABLY will OWE US taxes if you bring it back!

BUT IF YOU MAKE $10,000,000 IN GERMANY, AND PAY THEIR TAX RATES, YOUR US BURDEN WOULD BE ZERO, BECAUSE THEY HAVE A HIGHER TAX BURDEN, YOU CAN BRING THE MONEY HOME ANYTIME, WITHOUT DOUBLE TAXATION!!!!

DUMBASS SAYS:

"Your worldwide income (i.e.; your reported income earnings from abroad.) If you do not claim them as income they are not earnings and not taxable. "

BZZ WRONG. ALL INCOME FROM ANY SOURCE, BE IT IN THE US OR BELIZE, GERMANY OR TEA-BAGGERSTAN, ARE REQUIRED TO BE REPORTED TO US TAX AUTHORITY AND SUBJECT TO TAXATION. NOW IF YOU MADE THE INCOME IN GERMANY, PROB ZERO TAXATION ISSUE IN THE US, BUT BELIZE OR TEA-BAGGERSTAN, PROB WOULD OWE SOME FORM OF TAXES!

Dumbass says:

"I made $5 million IN Germany... got it? I paid income taxes on it, TO Germany? Following me? The money is still IN Germany, in a German bank, collecting German interest. Each year, I have to pay Germany tax on the interest dividends."

COOL. AND YOU ARE REQUIRED TO REPORT THAT TO US TAX AUTHORITY

"It is NOT US INCOME! It doesn't ever BECOME US income unless I bring it to the US and claim it as income. If I do that, I will be taxed AGAIN."

BZZ WRONG, AGAIN, ALL INCOME FROM ANY SOURCE WHETHER YOU ARE ON US SOIL OR TEA-BAGGERSTAN OR GERMANY, IS REQUIRED TO BE REPORTED TO US TAX AUTHORITY, BUT SINCE (AGAIN) GERMANY HAS A HIGHER TAX BURDEN, THERE WOULD PROB BE NO NEW US TAX BURDEN IF YOU BRING THE MONEY TO THE US!

"My plan is to eliminate double taxation. Repatriate that wealth and create new jobs with it."

YOUR "PLAN" DO SOMETHING ABOUT SOMETHING THAT'S NOT BEING DONE??? LOL

Lot's of fun showing that YOU are not only a stupid MF but a liar too Bubs

bedowin, you are talking to idiots who think we tax wealth assets in America. :cuckoo:

Sure Bubs, sure:

BOSS THE DUMBASS SAYS:

"Not true. If you reside somewhere else and earn income somewhere else, the US has no authority to tax you."

BZZ WRONG.

DUMBASS SAYS:

"You seem to think the US has some kind of taxing power that enables them to go all over the world taxing people in different countries because they happen to be US citizens. They don't."

BZZ WRONG. ALL US CITIZENS OWE TAXES ON ANY INCOME (OFFSET BY THOSE TAX TREATIES/TAXES PAID)

DUMBASS SAYS:

"Your taxes are paid on the income you claim in the US. If I make $10 million in Germany and claim it as income in the US, then I pay taxes on it."

BZZ WRONG. There is no double taxation, that's what the treaties do. UNLESS it's from a TAX HAVEN then YOU PROBABLY will OWE US taxes if you bring it back!

BUT IF YOU MAKE $10,000,000 IN GERMANY, AND PAY THEIR TAX RATES, YOUR US BURDEN WOULD BE ZERO, BECAUSE THEY HAVE A HIGHER TAX BURDEN, YOU CAN BRING THE MONEY HOME ANYTIME, WITHOUT DOUBLE TAXATION!!!!

DUMBASS SAYS:

"Your worldwide income (i.e.; your reported income earnings from abroad.) If you do not claim them as income they are not earnings and not taxable. "

BZZ WRONG. ALL INCOME FROM ANY SOURCE, BE IT IN THE US OR BELIZE, GERMANY OR TEA-BAGGERSTAN, ARE REQUIRED TO BE REPORTED TO US TAX AUTHORITY AND SUBJECT TO TAXATION. NOW IF YOU MADE THE INCOME IN GERMANY, PROB ZERO TAXATION ISSUE IN THE US, BUT BELIZE OR TEA-BAGGERSTAN, PROB WOULD OWE SOME FORM OF TAXES!

Dumbass says:

"I made $5 million IN Germany... got it? I paid income taxes on it, TO Germany? Following me? The money is still IN Germany, in a German bank, collecting German interest. Each year, I have to pay Germany tax on the interest dividends."

"It is NOT US INCOME! It doesn't ever BECOME US income unless I bring it to the US and claim it as income. If I do that, I will be taxed AGAIN."

BZZ WRONG, AGAIN, ALL INCOME FROM ANY SOURCE WHETHER YOU ARE ON US SOIL OR TEA-BAGGERSTAN OR GERMANY, IS REQUIRED TO BE REPORTED TO US TAX AUTHORITY, BUT SINCE (AGAIN) GERMANY HAS A HIGHER TAX BURDEN, THERE WOULD PROB BE NO NEW US TAX BURDEN IF YOU BRING THE MONEY TO THE US!

"My plan is to eliminate double taxation. Repatriate that wealth and create new jobs with it."

Again... Proving that you are arguing we tax wealth assets. Bzzz,, WRONG BUBS!

Sure Bubs, sure:

BOSS THE DUMBASS SAYS:

BZZ WRONG.

DUMBASS SAYS:

DUMBASS SAYS:

DUMBASS SAYS:

Dumbass says:

Sure Bubs, sure:

BOSS THE DUMBASS SAYS:

BZZ WRONG.

BOSS THE DUMBASS SAYS:

DUMBASS SAYS:

DUMBASS SAYS:

LOL

Last edited:
I think the rich should ABSOLUTELY pay more because the majority of them are selfish and don't care about anybody but themselves! Trust me, if you are a millionaire, it is NOT going to hurt you if you just pay a little more in taxes. I believe that if you are a good and righteous person, you would want to help the poor or people that are less fortunate. It's as simple as that! People need to stop being so selfish.

The heck are you smoking?

120719-share-of-tax-revenue%5B1%5D.jpg

The rich pay the vast vast majority of all taxes.

By any estimation, the rich pay far than any other group relative to their own income.

And by the way, you do know that the charitable giving by the top 1% is greater than the charitable giving by all the other income groups combined, right?

Sure Bubs, sure:

BOSS THE DUMBASS SAYS:

BZZ WRONG.

DUMBASS SAYS:

DUMBASS SAYS:

DUMBASS SAYS:

Dumbass says:

Sure Bubs, sure:

BOSS THE DUMBASS SAYS:

BZZ WRONG.

BOSS THE DUMBASS SAYS:

DUMBASS SAYS:

DUMBASS SAYS:

LOL

You can keep on spamming the board with this... do we need to contact a mod?

I've already addressed your error several times. We're not talking about income when we're talking about my wealth asset. It's not income. It won't ever be income unless I withdraw it and claim it as income. IF I DO THAT... THEN all this stuff you are posting applies. UNTIL I DO THAT, it's NOT INCOME! CAN'T BE INCOME! WON'T BE TURNED MAGICALLY INTO INCOME BECAUSE YOU WANT IT TO BE!

NOW FUCK THE HELL OFF! MORON!

If you simplified the tax system then there would be less IRS agents needed, less Tax Accountants, and more people on unemployment. One reason why the left doesn't want Tax simplification, is then they don't have a Lois Lerner, going after conservative pac, or other ways to stifle opposition voices. So we will continue to see an unjust tax system that punishes those that have worked hard, and reward those that sit back, in their parents basement, typing on plastic made from OIL, and bitching about the country, that they wish wasn't here.

we could really simplify the tax code for most people by eliminating the personal income tax altogether. Just tax corporations and businesses. Have a standard deduction for any full time employee.
I guess you don't know that if you tax corporations and businesses, those taxes are passed onto US, so we end up paying that tax anyway? No Duh. How about a sales tax, so if a person buys a $10,000,000 boat, that person has to pay $1,000,000. If someone buys a 10 dollar shirt, he/she pays a dollar in tax? Very simple, and the government would be flooded in tax revenue. But we need to do away with welfare, because it always seems that Social Security is going to go bankrupt, but Welfare never does. If you get rid of welfare, then more people would have to work, being paid, which in turn they pay social security tax, which then in turns makes SS solvent.

Gawd another right wing moron who "believes" BS based on hate talk radio/Faux "News"

HINT EVERY ECONOMIST THAT'S CREDIBLE KNOWS ANY FLAT TAX IS REGRESSIVE (HITS THE POOR/MIDDLE CLASS) AND NO SERIOUS STUDIES SHOW EVEN THE "FAIR TAX" (30%) WOULD DO ANYTHING BUT COST THE US TREASURY HUNDREDS OF BILLION A YEAR IN LOST REVENUES!

GROW A FUKKN BRAIN!
Just another commie, who cant understand simple economics. If you don't like America go move to Cuba, see how well that works out. You guys are still pissed that Obama promised the redistribution of wealth, but it didn't go to you, but HIS liberal special interest groups, who have made millions and billions, on OUR tax dollars. Such stupid tards who vote Dumbocrat expecting something different but gets screwed every time. Jimmy(the peanut) Carter is smiling as he no longer is the worst president in the history of the US.

I think the rich should ABSOLUTELY pay more because the majority of them are selfish and don't care about anybody but themselves! Trust me, if you are a millionaire, it is NOT going to hurt you if you just pay a little more in taxes. I believe that if you are a good and righteous person, you would want to help the poor or people that are less fortunate. It's as simple as that! People need to stop being so selfish.

The heck are you smoking?

120719-share-of-tax-revenue%5B1%5D.jpg

The rich pay the vast vast majority of all taxes.

By any estimation, the rich pay far than any other group relative to their own income.

And by the way, you do know that the charitable giving by the top 1% is greater than the charitable giving by all the other income groups combined, right?

ALL taxes? Oh right INCOME taxes that are 46% of fed revenues and 2009, an anomaly year? lol

But here is really the only tax graph you need: It's total tax burden by income group. And as you'll see, every income group is paying something, and the rich aren't paying much more, as a percentage of their incomes, then the middle class (even though their incomes are over$1,000,000+ per family) .

total-tax-bill-income.jpg

That's really what the American tax system looks like: Not 47 percent paying nothing, but everybody paying something, and most Americans paying between 25 percent and 30 percent of their income -- which is, by the way, a lot more the 13.9 percent Mitt Romney paid in 2011*.

The one tax graph you really need to know

Sure Bubs, sure:

BOSS THE DUMBASS SAYS:

BZZ WRONG.

DUMBASS SAYS:

DUMBASS SAYS:

DUMBASS SAYS:

Dumbass says:

Sure Bubs, sure:

BOSS THE DUMBASS SAYS:

BZZ WRONG.

BOSS THE DUMBASS SAYS:

DUMBASS SAYS:

DUMBASS SAYS:

LOL

You can keep on spamming the board with this... do we need to contact a mod?

I've already addressed your error several times. We're not talking about income when we're talking about my wealth asset. It's not income. It won't ever be income unless I withdraw it and claim it as income. IF I DO THAT... THEN all this stuff you are posting applies. UNTIL I DO THAT, it's NOT INCOME! CAN'T BE INCOME! WON'T BE TURNED MAGICALLY INTO INCOME BECAUSE YOU WANT IT TO BE!

NOW FUCK THE HELL OFF! MORON!

Sure Bubs, sure:

DUMBASS SAYS:

THAT "WEALTH" YOU TALKING ABOUT LIAR? lol

Hey dumb ass.. the rich do pay more.

True. But the percentage of the total is MUCH less.
Not true. Not only do the rich pay more, the percentage of the total is also higher.

The fortunate 400: David Cay Johnston

Six American families paid no federal income taxes in 2009 while making something on the order of $200 million each. This is one of many stunning revelations in new IRS data that deserves a thorough airing in this year's election campaign.

In addition to the six who paid no tax, another 110 families paid 15 percent or less in federal income taxes.
That's the same federal tax rate as a single worker who made $61,500 in 2009.

Overall, the top 400 paid an average income tax rate of 19.9 percent, the same rate paid by a single worker who made $110,000 in 2009. The top 400 earned five times that much every day.

Just 82 of the top 400 were taxed in accord with the Buffett rule, which proposes a minimum tax of 30 percent on annual incomes greater than $1 million.

Flat tax now and forever. Is patently unfair to tax more just because you're wealthier. Everything else in our legal system loves to boast how we're everyone treated equally and fairly, then the tax code comes up and it's anything but equal and fair.

Hey dumb ass.. the rich do pay more.

True. But the percentage of the total is MUCH less.
Not true. Not only do the rich pay more, the percentage of the total is also higher.

Six American families paid no federal income taxes in 2009 while making something on the order of $200 million each. This is one of many stunning revelations in new IRS data that deserves a thorough airing in this year's election campaign.

In addition to the six who paid no tax, another 110 families paid 15 percent or less in federal income taxes.
That's the same federal tax rate as a single worker who made $61,500 in 2009.

Overall, the top 400 paid an average income tax rate of 19.9 percent, the same rate paid by a single worker who made $110,000 in 2009. The top 400 earned five times that much every day.

Just 82 of the top 400 were taxed in accord with the Buffett rule, which proposes a minimum tax of 30 percent on annual incomes greater than $1 million.

Six American families paid no federal income taxes in 2009 while making something on the order of $200 million each.

It's horrible when rich people obey the tax laws.

Forum List

Back