Should the unvaccinated be treated last or not at all?

Are you retarded?
You're claiming triage should be used to deny unvaccinated people from getting healthcare.
That's not how triage works, imbecile.
If the unvaccinated people are the ones who most need attention, triage puts them at the front of the line.
Educate yourself.

The problem with the entire premise is that -

The Vaccinated are the super spreaders.
They spread variants
They are the ones dying.

I understand ya

Believe me if I could push a button and all the LeftWing lunatics would just die on the spot -

It would have been pushed a long time ago,
No, I disagree and we are not the same. Notice how the conservative tried to find solidarity in wishing for the death of his political opponents. I simply prefer not to pay for the poor choices of conservatives.

Oh how I wish we could get in the "way back" machine and go back to the election, this time where Trump had won, just to see all the dems on these forums saying they are NOT getting the "Trump vaccine", and all the repubs blaming the dems for not being injected.

It's funny how the arguments reverse depending on who is in office.

Well, to be fair, the Republican and conservative push to gut the ACA for the last decade is leading toward the inevitable public option for healthcare. You righties helped make it happen. :)
Now, that being said, yes, it's time we start trying to salvage what's left of our healthcare system and stop the bleeding and overworking of staff. If you aren't vaccinated and get COVID, you
get sent home with whatever over the counter treatments they can give you (heard of one person sent home with an inhaler). But the time has come to stop bailing people out of their bad
decisions. We have the means of knocking down this virus.

Tell you what, I'd be for sending people home with a tube of ivermectin or a bottle of hydroxy and your choice of a podcast from Joe Rogan, Ben Shaprio, Dennis Prager, or Mark Levin.
Your choice. :)
We are the most sickly nation in the Western World. We even promote ways of living to get sick. Not including drinking which is thousands of years old. Abusing Drugs which are more of a first world problem and has destroyed many individuals and affected families. Before the Virus did you ever see inner city hospitals with the massive admissions which spread out to outer area hospitals? And most of that is not any option for near nobody pays in those areas. Over the years the costs have raised so much that the free medical Trucks in which taxes are extorted from the people living in those areas started charging those who work. And if you need oxygen and more the prices jump much higher. Part and parcel of problems are the rising costs of medical. Just like the official inflation says over several per cent and the social security COLA is less than 6 per cent when the real inflation is a few times higher, that is medical behind the scenes. Add the diversity of our people who will accuse others of getting treatment for any reason before themselves and you could see that there is a dead end at the end of the train track.

Forum List

Back