Should the unvaccinated be treated last or not at all?

I am sick of paying for right wing stupidity. I can’t speak for “the left.” They are more compassionate than I.
And why should i give a fuck what you want. I wnat a sanwich. Hurry your ass...fitting symbol of the dnc.....up

If you aren't vaccinated and get COVID, you get sent home with whatever over the counter treatments they can give you.
B-but wait Jack! I thought the only people GETTING Covid now WERE the unvaccinated! And while a lot of the unvaccinated do so by choice (great fear, doubts, concerns, religion), some do so also out of medical conflicts. So in effect, what you just said is to start withholding healthcare from all Covid patients who need it! In the middle of an alleged pandemic! Even when they've PAID for that care! What monstrous tyrant's social plans gave you THAT idea? Leopold II? Ivan The Terrible? Cromwell?

But the time has come to stop bailing people out of their bad decisions.
So in effect, do away with healthcare? Because 99% of what people get treated for can be traced back to some lifestyle decision they have made. Here's an idea for ya, Jack--- We'll just get you and a modern Dr. Mengele together, send you all the Covid patients whom Joe told us would all be healed and normal by last July 4, and you two can use them for medical experimentation! :happy-1: I mean, its not like these people choosing to do what they think is in their best interests for their body have any rights! Certainly not in your hellish nightmare world.

We have the means of knocking down this virus.
Then why doesn't one of the 194 other countries in the world demonstrate this amazing skill?

I'd be for sending people home with a tube of ivermectin or a bottle of hydroxy and your choice of a podcast from Joe Rogan, Ben Shaprio, Dennis Prager, or Mark Levin. Your choice.
Funny you say that Jack as there is absolutely no correlation between political affiliation, region and vaccination choice except in that big, fat, stupid head of yours! In fact, I watched a show about the whole matter on TV some days back where they posted a national map from the CDC and I saved the program because I want to take a picture of the map. It shows the areas of the country where percentage of vaccination is highest and lowest and GUESS WHAT JACK---- the areas with lowest vaccination do not appear to be red states! In fact, some of the areas of lowest vaccination appear to be around blue cities!!! :lmao:

When I think to take my camera upstairs, I plan to take a picture of the map and will post it here.

Last edited:
Oh how I wish we could get in the "way back" machine and go back to the election, this time where Trump had won, just to see all the dems on these forums saying they are NOT getting the "Trump vaccine", and all the repubs blaming the dems for not being injected.

It's funny how the arguments reverse depending on who is in office.
Yep. They were already saying it before Biden won, now they are trying to force the vaccine on us.

B-but wait Jack! I thought the only people GETTING Covid now WERE the unvaccinated! And while a lot of the unvaccinated do so by choice (great fear, doubts, concerns, religion), some do so also out of medical conflicts. So in effect, what you just said is to start withholding healthcare from all Covid patients who need it! In the middle of an alleged pandemic! Even when they've PAID for that care! What monstrous tyrant's social plans gave you THAT idea? Leopold II? Ivan The Terrible? Cromwell?

So in effect, do away with healthcare? Because 99% of what people get treated for can be traced back to some lifestyle decision they have made. Here's an idea for ya, Jack--- We'll just get you and a modern Dr. Mengele together, send you all the Covid patients whom Joe told us would all be healed and normal by last July 4, and you two can use them for medical experimentation! :happy-1: I mean, its not like these people choosing to do what they think is in their best interests for their body have any rights! Certainly not in your hellish nightmare world.

Then why doesn't one of the 194 other countries in the world demonstrate this amazing skill?

Funny you say that Jack as there is absolutely no correlation between political affiliation, region and vaccination choice except in that big, fat, stupid head of yours! In fact, I watched a show about the whole matter on TV some days back where they posted a national map from the CDC and I saved the program because I want to take a picture of the map. It shows the areas of the countries where percentage of vaccination is highest and lowest and GUESS WHAT JACK---- the areas with lowest vaccination do not appear to be red states! In fact, some of the areas of lowest vaccination appear to be around blue cities!!! :lmao:

When I think to take my camera upstairs, I plan to take a picture of the map and will post it here.
The areas with the lowest vaccination rates voted for Trump. You can type baloney all night, Freaky. After a while, people get full. :)

Looks like a lot of red to me.

Forum List

Back