should the US prohibit people under the age of 21 from purchasing or owning large capacity guns ?

Do you think raising the age to purchase a firearm will help reduce the number of mass shootings?

• Yes

Votes: 13 26.0%
  • No

Votes: 27 54.0%
  • I'm not sure but it couldn't hurt

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • Im not sure but that may be a violation of the 2nd Amendment

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Do you ever get tired of being wrong?

“ For sales of firearms that are not rifles or shotguns and the corresponding ammunition, the dealer cannot sell to someone who they know is or believe to be under the age of 21.”

We're talking about raising the age for long guns you moron. If you can't follow the conversation you should stay out of it.

He did, where he violated the law was shooting people and entering a school grounds armed. Proving once again, criminals don't give a crap about laws.

Um... you forgot the part about shooting his grandma in the face?

We're talking about raising the age for long guns you moron. If you can't follow the conversation you should stay out of it.
Your inability to follow your own dumb argument isn’t my problem.

The pistol law is federal law. Regarding long guns, that’s the law in certain states. So you’re still wrong. Do you ever get tired of being wrong?

And I don’t care if you find them unfair. You can cry about it all you like. Doesn’t bother me if it upsets you.

Your inability to follow your own dumb argument isn’t my problem.

The pistol law is federal law. Regarding long guns, that’s the law in certain states. So you’re still wrong.

I'm not the least bit wrong dip shit, you're the one proposing limiting long gun sales to 21 and over.

That's the context of the conversation so again, if you can't follow it, you should excuse yourself from it.

I'm not the least bit wrong dip shit, you're the one proposing limiting long gun sales to 21 and over.

That's the context of the conversation so again, if you can't follow it, you should excuse yourself from it.
You were saying something about it not being the law? Whoops.

Maybe you would be less emotional if you tried not to be wrong.

You were saying something about it not being the law? Whoops.

Maybe you would be less emotional if you tried not to be wrong.
If it were already the law we wouldn't be having this conversation and you wouldn't be promoting a new law to accomplish it.

Stop trying to cover up your own BS with more of the same.

Dumb reasoning. It is against the law. You just don’t like it.
No such federal law exists. If it did we'd not be discussing it as a "solution" to school shootings.

Nobody is forcing you to make such a fool of yourself but at the same time, we can't stop you from doing so either.

You must be a true masochist at heart.

My Mags were always close at hand. You stolen valors are just trying to play "Gotcha". You act like each and every step is on a checklist that you have to do one at a time then check it off. You can't have combat experience, you aren't dead.
Got that video of your less than a second reload yet?

LOL. Yeah everyone who’s been to combat is dead.

“ For sales of firearms that are not rifles or shotguns and the corresponding ammunition, the dealer cannot sell to someone who they know is or believe to be under the age of 21.”

That means pistols.

The age to buy handguns has been 21 for a long time now.

No such federal law exists.
I didn’t say there was a federal law on that. Here, let me help you out.

1) There is a federal law prohibiting the sale of handguns to people under 21.

2) There are state laws prohibiting the sale of long guns to people under 21.

3) You don’t like any of these laws.

4) I don’t care that you don’t like these laws.

There you go. Nice and simple for you.

I didn’t say there was a federal law on that. Here, let me help you out.

1) There is a federal law prohibiting the sale of handguns to people under 21.

2) There are state laws prohibiting the sale of long guns to people under 21.

3) You don’t like any of these laws.

4) I don’t care that you don’t like these laws.

There you go. Nice and simple for you.
You're just purely dishonest and a troll.

Get some new material and you might be interesting enough to debate.

If you can't be trusted with an AR-15 AR age 18 you are too young and too untrustworthy to join and serve in the military.

21 to own an Ar-15? Then 21yo to vote.

Forum List

Back