Should There Just Be a Re-Vote?

Are you ready for the challenge on these election results to last past Thanksgiving? Get ready.

This election is not my primary concern, because I already don't trust the outcome.
My objections have nothing to do with the candidates, but more precisely with the utter disaster at it's core.
However this election turns out after litigation, more than 70 million Americans in the electorate will be disenfranchised.

It doesn't matter which side wins, because the other side is going to feel cheated, and like their vote was meaningless.
No matter who wins ... That outcome is unacceptable in my book ... :thup:

That's the result of every election. One side is going to lose.

I have had, ironically a certain relative ask "What's wrong with letting non citizens, illegal aliens
giving them vote, who cares'? I was so tongue tangled...If you have a question like that...you shouldn't be allowed to vote .

Last edited:
This election is so corrupted there is no way to fix it. Just do it over.

The Constitution allows for challenges, and difficult decisions ... But it does not allow do-overs ... Period.

We are not going to screw up the Constitution because these assclowns in Washington DC cannot get their heads out of the rear ends long enough to do things correctly.
The core of our problem will our current government, is people who are foolish enough to think we can just make shit up as we go and everything will be okay ... :thup:

The Constitution allows for challenges, and difficult decisions ... But it does not allow do-overs ... Period.

We are not going to screw up the Constitution because these assclowns in Washington DC cannot get their heads out of the rear ends long enough to do things correctly.
The core of our problem will our current government, is people who are foolish enough to think we can just make shit up as we go and everything will be okay ... :thup:

The Constitution doesn't prohibit them either.

Are you ready for the challenge on these election results to last past Thanksgiving? Get ready.

This election is not my primary concern, because I already don't trust the outcome.
My objections have nothing to do with the candidates, but more precisely with the utter disaster at it's core.
However this election turns out after litigation, more than 70 million Americans in the electorate will be disenfranchised.

It doesn't matter which side wins, because the other side is going to feel cheated, and like their vote was meaningless.

You're overlooking the constitution then if President Trump has an factual challenge. We the people have to remember the media doesn't call elections. President Trump is right for not conceding when there will be mounting evidence built up for Monday and Tuesday for the high court to see. It's the matter of patience, President Trump has plenty of that being able to dispute this past Thanksgiving.

See, there is no screw up in the constitution. If this will become the historic flip due to legal votes being counted. Then that makes our election system much more legitimate.

Just like the Constitution doesn't prohibit you from shooting yourself in the foot.
I never said it did prohibit you from making stupid mistakes ... That's what freedom is ... :thup:

That's the result of every election. One side is going to lose.
But losing a fair contest is one thing, this fuckery is something else.

Oh My!
:spinner:
This is going to take two decades at least.
I had more faith than that, and now it's gone too.

.​

With all the corruption that went on. From the faulty machines. To the illegal votes being harvested. Should we go the route of doing a re-vote or have a run off election on these crucial states?
I don't think there is time. The State Legislators will need to select their electors by 12/8 this year. If some precinct counts appear untrustworthy, they may have subtract them from the totals used for Elector selection determination.

Just like the Constitution doesn't prohibit you from shooting yourself in the foot.
I never said it did prohibit you from making stupid mistakes ... That's what freedom is ... :thup:

This us not a mistake. It is not an error. It is a deliberate corruption of the election. If allowed to stand we will never have an honest election again.

Not the "whole country" necessarily, just American citizens legally eligible to vote with identification proving their identity and in person.

This us not a mistake. It is not an error. It is a deliberate corruption of the election. If allowed to stand we will never have an honest election again.

I simply didn't say the corruption in the election was the mistake we would be making ...
You see, the election is past tense, and we were talking about how you cannot decide we are going to redo it.

I tried to express the less than thoughtful,
less that Constitutionally supported,
and entirely greedy idea you think we can decide we can just do it over again ...
Would be the mistake.

Oh, what the heck am I doing trying to explain this to someone I just accused of being thoughtless, greedy
and less than interested in ensuring we use the Constitution, instead of our personal desires, to help guide us ... :dunno:

If there has been the sort of widespread voter fraud you seem to believe occurred in this election, what would make you believe we have had honest elections in the past?

Forum List

Back