Should There Just Be a Re-Vote?

The Constitution doesn't prohibit them either.

Just like the Constitution doesn't prohibit you from shooting yourself in the foot.
I never said it did prohibit you from making stupid mistakes ... That's what freedom is ... :thup:

This us not a mistake. It is not an error. It is a deliberate corruption of the election. If allowed to stand we will never have an honest election again.

If there has been the sort of widespread voter fraud you seem to believe occurred in this election, what would make you believe we have had honest elections in the past?
I know that in California elections have been somewhat fraudulent for years. Once ballot harvesting was legalized fraud went off the charts.

Just like the Constitution doesn't prohibit you from shooting yourself in the foot.
I never said it did prohibit you from making stupid mistakes ... That's what freedom is ... :thup:

This us not a mistake. It is not an error. It is a deliberate corruption of the election. If allowed to stand we will never have an honest election again.

If there has been the sort of widespread voter fraud you seem to believe occurred in this election, what would make you believe we have had honest elections in the past?
I know that in California elections have been somewhat fraudulent for years. Once ballot harvesting was legalized fraud went off the charts.

How do you know California elections have been "somewhat fraudulent"? A related question would be, do you think California is less liberal than most USMB posters seem to believe?

How do you know California elections have been "somewhat fraudulent"? A related question would be, do you think California is less liberal than most USMB posters seem to believe?

Once it is understood that fraud occurs in all aspects to some degree ... Then the discussion can change.

We are not really talking about the fact that fraud has occurred, because it has, and always will, as an aspect of any polarized system.
The focus should be on the people who would rather excuse, diminish or deny any fraud has occurred.

It is only when we decide it is necessary to try and capture where the fraud occurs, and strive for Continuous Improvement ...
That we will begin to address the concerns of the people who simply know better than to pretend nothing is happening.

I don't know about CA fraud, but the results on the CA propositions was a fairly conservative result.

I don't know about CA fraud, but the results on the CA propositions was a fairly conservative result.
There are some things SOOOO egregious that none but the hardest of the hard left can go there. Cities like San Francisco and Los Angeles have already released thousands of criminals to the streets. The results were disastrous with bloody bodies in their wake. Ending cash bail was a bridge too far.

Forum List

Back