Should Trump be impeached?

The other thing right wingers do well, maybe the only other thing is use the funny button, the only take away from that is htey are too stupid, too poorly educated and too lazy to write an expository rebuttal.
Speaking of which...
When do you plan to stop lying to yourself and accept the fact a charge of obstruction requires a provable corrupt intent, and the Mueller report is entirely devoid of same?
Impeachment is a political process not a legal one. What is required are Congressional votes. If and when Congress feel it is in their best interest to charge, find guilty and remove, then Trump is gone. If Trump committed crimes he goes to court.

Impeachment is a political process not a legal one. What is required are Congressional votes. If and when Congress feel it is in their best interest to charge, find guilty and remove, then Trump is gone. If Trump committed crimes he goes to court.
Uh-huh.
Just so we're clear:
-You agree that a charge of obstruction requires a provable corrupt intent;
-You also agree that the Mueller report is entirely devoid of a finding of said intent.
Thanks!

WTF?? You said that would kill you?
Almost I was brought back.. please stop saying Obama.. it’s the best joke going haha
Sadly, feigning laughter is all you can do sin e you can't refute the reality that trump's tax cuts failed to deliver any better than a few of years earlier.
Lol comon give me a laugh break
LOL

No worries, keep running from the failure of trump's tax cuts. Should trump be impeached for that?
Trump is failing at what? Lol TDS?

Ooh, you said TDS. That means another Demon just got his Horns. Are they really going to make a Christmas Special about that? Sorry, Jimmy Stewart isn't available to star in it. He went the other way.

Mueller was the 2nd coming of Christ for the Dems (not that they believe in Christ)...now they hate him after he exonerated Trump.

Trump left his comfortable lifestyle for Russia? ya right!

WTF?? You said that would kill you?
Almost I was brought back.. please stop saying Obama.. it’s the best joke going haha
Sadly, feigning laughter is all you can do sin e you can't refute the reality that trump's tax cuts failed to deliver any better than a few of years earlier.
LOL

No worries, keep running from the failure of trump's tax cuts. Should trump be impeached for that?
I already said, can't you pay attention? His tax cuts only added debt, not GDP. GDP was no higher in 2018 than it was in 2015.

LOL

I already said, can't you pay attention? His tax cuts only added debt, not GDP. GDP was no higher in 2018 than it was in 2015.
Gee No trickle down ?? That worked so well with the last Republican turd

LOL

Do more jobs and investment add more revenue? More people working? MIC DROP

LOL

Look at the unemployment rate looks like it’s workign

LOL

We had more new jobs added before the tax cuts

LOL

The unemployment rate's been dropping for 9 years now. 8 of those years being before trump's tax cuts.

latest_numbers_LNS14000000_2008_2019_all_period_M04_data.gif

LOL

Yes because trump said it was coming lol wow

LOL

The unemployment rate's been dropping for 9 years now. 8 of those years being before trump's tax cuts.

Not manufacturing.. or wages or real jobs until now.

16 billion for the farmers??? Is that real money?

Do you have any content?

Do you have any content?
I'm very content

Do you have any content?
I'm very content
I won you loss

Pelosi just openly accused Trump of a black letter crime. Trump's had it with all the lies and has directed that EVERY part of the Federal government fully and completely comply with AG Barr's declassification of the entire Democrat farce.

In a truly superhuman feat, The Washington Post has tallied all the “falsehoods” that have spewed from Trump’s mouth and fingers since January 20, 2017, to April 27, 2019. Per the Post, that’s a whopping 10,111 (LIES) in 828 days. And the situation vis-à-vis the president being a pathological liar is getting markedly worse. After telling a mere 5,000 false and misleading statements during his first 601 days in office, the pace and frequency of the lies has accelerated such that he doubled his bullshit in just a third of the time, telling almost 23 lies a day in the seven-month period beginning in late October, during midterm elections.
Report: Trump Has Told More Than 10,000 Lies Since Being Inaugurated

Pathological lying is a behavior of habitual or compulsive lying.
Pathological lying

Other names
Pseudologia fantastica, mythomania,

Specialty Psychiatry

It was first described in the medical literature in 1891 by Anton Delbrueck.[2] Although it is a controversial topic, pathological lying has been defined as "falsification entirely disproportionate to any discernible end in view, may be extensive and very complicated, and may manifest over a period of years or even a lifetime".

Defining characteristics of pathological lying include

· An internal motive for the behavior can be discerned clinically: e.g., long-lasting extortion or habitual spousal battery might cause a person to lie repeatedly, without the lying being a pathological symptom

· The stories told tend toward presenting the liar favorably. The liar "decorates their own person" by telling stories that present them as the hero or the victim. For example, the person might be presented as being fantastically brave, as knowing or being related to many famous people, or as having great power, position, or wealth.

Some psychiatrists distinguish compulsive from pathological lying, while others consider them equivalent; yet others deny the existence of compulsive lying altogether; this remains an area of considerable controversy.
Pathological lying - Wikipedia

Trump says he is a "genius"

The truth will set you free :)-

Last edited:
LOL

Yes because trump said it was coming lol wow
We gained even more jobs before then.

latest_numbers_CES0000000001_2009_2019_all_period_M04_data.gif

Forum List

Back