Should Trump be impeached?

Prosecutors have a binary choice, to charge or not, he didn't charge. Nuff said.

LOL

Mueller is not a prosecutor.

tenor.gif

I think that would come as a big surprise to Flynn and several others.

All Mueller could do was recommend charges to the DoJ with Flynn and others. He's not a prosecutor nor did he prosecute anyone.

Are you that clueless of just senile, Muellers name was on many court filings, so were the names of his team.

LOL

That doesn't make Mueller a prosecutor, ya moron.

If he wasn't a prosecutor he couldn't have convened a grand jury.

Are you that clueless of just senile, Muellers name was on many court filings, so were the names of his team.

LOL

Yet Mueller indicted people.
Mueller did not. He had prosecutors who did that. Mueller himself was a Special Counsel, not a prosecutor.
Mueller told the prosecutors what the crime was. What crime did Mueller contain in his report that the President did?
Mueller said a sitting president can't be indicted. Don't you ever pay attention?

How about you quote that passage.

Yea, the economy was already in decline despite the tax cuts.
So that’s your forecast .. I disagree I think after the dot com burst we needed new investments.. which is what would have happened if we didn’t get attacked .. prove me wrong
Again, that was reality, not a prediction.

I also note you won't answer how the 2001 tax cuts benefited you other than a one time $300 rebate check. I hope you didn't spend it all at once.

:abgg2q.jpg:
Tax cuts are good for everyone no?
Not necessarily. They can be, like during a recession. But not while the economy is booming.

And again, I note you won't answer how the 2001 tax cuts benefited you other than a one time $300 rebate check. I hope you didn't spend it all at once.
Tax cuts are always good to pump life in the economy.. look at today..
nobody takes the right wing seriously about economic. tax cut economics are worthless if they produce massive debt.

LOL

Mueller did not. He had prosecutors who did that. Mueller himself was a Special Counsel, not a prosecutor.
Mueller told the prosecutors what the crime was. What crime did Mueller contain in his report that the President did?
Mueller said a sitting president can't be indicted. Don't you ever pay attention?

Like I implied, dumbass, you should try paying attention...

mueller-report-volume-ii-7-638.jpg

So that’s your forecast .. I disagree I think after the dot com burst we needed new investments.. which is what would have happened if we didn’t get attacked .. prove me wrong

I also note you won't answer how the 2001 tax cuts benefited you other than a one time $300 rebate check. I hope you didn't spend it all at once.

Not necessarily. They can be, like during a recession. But not while the economy is booming.

And again, I note you won't answer how the 2001 tax cuts benefited you other than a one time $300 rebate check. I hope you didn't spend it all at once.
nobody takes the right wing seriously about economic. tax cut economics are worthless if they produce massive debt.
Good pay more you hypocrite

Yea, the economy was already in decline despite the tax cuts.

LOLOL

That must explain why GDP grew by 2.9% in 2018, the first year of trump's tax cuts... the same as 2015, without his tax cuts.

:eusa_doh:

LOLOL

That must explain why GDP grew by 2.9% in 2018, the first year of trump's tax cuts... the same as 2015, without his tax cuts.

Obama hahaha that’s funny haha

LOLOL

LOL

Guess you can't explain it after all. :mm:

LOLOL

LOL

Stop I’ll dying of laughing if you say Obama again haha

LOLOL

LOL

Obama.

Like I implied, dumbass, you should try paying attention...

mueller-report-volume-ii-7-638.jpg

This only applies to the Judicial Branch and not the Court System. The President cannot be removed by the Court System but he can be tried, convicted and jailed by the Court System. He seems to have forgotten that. But it appears that he is being reminded.

LOLOL

LOL

Obama.
Ha omg I can’t stop laughing haha

LOLOL

LOL

Obama.
WTF?? You said that would kill you?

LOL

Obama.
Almost I was brought back.. please stop saying Obama.. it’s the best joke going haha
Sadly, feigning laughter is all you can do sin e you can't refute the reality that trump's tax cuts failed to deliver any better than a few of years earlier.

Obama.
Almost I was brought back.. please stop saying Obama.. it’s the best joke going haha
Sadly, feigning laughter is all you can do sin e you can't refute the reality that trump's tax cuts failed to deliver any better than a few of years earlier.
Lol comon give me a laugh break

LOL

No worries, keep running from the failure of trump's tax cuts. Should trump be impeached for that?

LOL

No worries, keep running from the failure of trump's tax cuts. Should trump be impeached for that?
Trump is failing at what? Lol TDS?

If that were true, Muelpler would have said he exonerated trump of obstruction. He didn't.

Prosecutors have a binary choice, to charge or not, he didn't charge. Nuff said.

Mr Mueller was an investigator. As an investigator, he was charged with writing a report which can be exculpatory or not; consider it tantamount to a police report with the added ability to prosecute federal crimes arising from the investigation under (b) (i), (ii), or (iii).

See: Rod Rosenstein’s Letter Appointing Mueller Special Counsel

So you admit he WAS as prosecutor, now you can STFU. The report was to contain his decisions to prosecute or not, nothing else. Read the fucking law.

I posted the document, you're either a LIAR or too dumb to comprehend the written word.

Of course he was given the authority to investigate federal crimes, which he did and in which he prosecuted and either convicted or received guilty pleas to six former Trump advisers.

Maybe there is someone who can help you read the appointment letter.

I've read the appointment letter, obviously you haven't and obviously you haven't read the law about a Special Counsels Report.

"Obviously" you - as usually - don't have a clue. The appointment letter, is clear, concise and understandable; and, I read it. So what's again a right winger lies, they do as often as day follows night.

The other thing right wingers do well, maybe the only other thing is use the funny button, the only take away from that is htey are too stupid, too poorly educated and too lazy to write an expository rebuttal.

The other thing right wingers do well, maybe the only other thing is use the funny button, the only take away from that is htey are too stupid, too poorly educated and too lazy to write an expository rebuttal.
Speaking of which...
When do you plan to stop lying to yourself and accept the fact a charge of obstruction requires a provable corrupt intent, and the Mueller report is entirely devoid of same?

Forum List

Back