Should Trump be impeached?

Impeachment is a political act..not a legal one. So impeach away.

Impeachment is moot, the Speaker is correct. Most Republican Senators do not put the country before their job security. Integrity is alien to their leader, Moscow Mitch, and even if impeached trump cannot be convicted no matter how probative is the evidence.

So..as I said..impeach away. Or is the threat just for the peasants consumption?
The DNC "feel good" committee has its work cut out for themselves. They're desperate because they have alienated the common man, and have cut off humanitarian aid because Nancy says so. She thinks Americans will forever be stupid to her nastiness and betrayal of the part of America that works for a living, entrusts a huge chunk of their paycheck to her, where she lashes money around like Cruella DeVille, and then she sends out Representative V. Escobar to Mexico to solicit more "refugees" to come in overwhelming caravan form where she can enjoy the human suffering and the blaming of her adversaries for insanities arranged by her false scenario committee who creates a false backdrop that makes it look like ICE and the Border Patrol look like bad cops, when actually, many of them empty their pockets to go to MacDonalds to buy several families supper that the Democrat has shut off funding for humanitarian needs of the people they encourage to come over here.

It's a nasty game she's playing, and her four horsewomen of the apocalypse want a raise for doing some of her dirty work, and no telling what she owes Escobar for duping Mexicans to cross the border so Nancy can have her damn fun playing Mother Superior to Republicans.

The Democrats are the Devil.

Impeachment is moot, the Speaker is correct. Most Republican Senators do not put the country before their job security. Integrity is alien to their leader, Moscow Mitch, and even if impeached trump cannot be convicted no matter how probative is the evidence.
Trump has no shame Won't step down At least Nixon did
Don't you mean Clinton? He's the only contemporary president who was impeached. Trump has not been impeached, and there are more coffee grounds in a grain of sand than there are grounds for impeachment of Donald Trump by Congress. Contemplate that one for a few hours. :3:
And The reasons to impeach this pos in our WH now FAR outnumbers the reason Clinton was impeached

Then do it.
Pooh, the only dirt Edward has on anyone are the vulgar obscenities oozing from his mouth.

I am fully aware of what happened today, what Trump did, what Trump said. Trump is begging to be impeached, which is exactly my point.

The worst mistake the Democrats could make is to impeach Trump!

In the first place, heading into the 2020 Presidential election, Democrats should not do exactly what their main rival wants them to do.

In the second place, what exactly would be accomplished by impeachment? Some naive congressmen and women think impeachment is an end onto itself. It is not. Impeachment is merely an indictment. The trial takes place in the Trump Republican held Senate where conviction will only happen when pigs can fly. Trump would become a martyr, a victim of Democratic overreach. Why do you think Trump wants to be impeached?

In the third place, these immature lawmakers who think Trump should be impeached should look back on 1998 and the failed impeachment of Bill Clinton which was led by the Republicans. After Clinton was vindicated he became more popular. The pending election was a disaster for the GOP. The Speaker, Newt Gingrich, first lost his post. Months later, he was booted out of the House. That is what impeachment accomplished for the Republicans, and Pelosi and others with more experience remember it well.

In the fourth place, a recent poll showed that only 37% want Trump impeached, probably mostly Republicans. It is Trump's only chance. 60% of Americans oppose impeachment. When asked should Trump be reelected, 60% said no, 37% said yes. Twice in the last two days, two different federal courts have ruled against Trump and in favor of the House Democrats.

What does this mean? It means the Democrats are already winning. Taking into consideration 1998, why risk throwing the election in favor of Trump?

OLC, Tlaib, Omar and others calling for impeachment say that it is a Constitutional duty for the House to impeach Trump. Consider this. The worst possible threat to our Constitution is another four years of the Trump Presidency.

This was illustrated in living color today.
The Constitution says impeachment requires a crime. There ain't any.
Not that I want to see trump impeached over this, but ostruction of justice is a crime.
Oh, I get it. It's still the old emasculate Trump mindset, new name: obstruction.

I'm soooooooooooooooooooo glad you chose obstruction, because not only has the Attorney General put a silver bullet into that one, President Trump obstructed absolutely nothing. Can you say F-A-I-L!!!!!

Impeachment is moot, the Speaker is correct.
I disagree, Pelosi should send articles of impeachment to the Senate; letting the American public see which Senators side with the law and justice and which ones would rather sell their souls to the devil instead.

:)-

We already know which Senators will side with law and justice. We also know the Democrats will sell their soul to the devil for a plug nickel because of their TDS.

I am fully aware of what happened today, what Trump did, what Trump said. Trump is begging to be impeached, which is exactly my point.

In the first place, heading into the 2020 Presidential election, Democrats should not do exactly what their main rival wants them to do.

In the second place, what exactly would be accomplished by impeachment? Some naive congressmen and women think impeachment is an end onto itself. It is not. Impeachment is merely an indictment. The trial takes place in the Trump Republican held Senate where conviction will only happen when pigs can fly. Trump would become a martyr, a victim of Democratic overreach. Why do you think Trump wants to be impeached?

In the third place, these immature lawmakers who think Trump should be impeached should look back on 1998 and the failed impeachment of Bill Clinton which was led by the Republicans. After Clinton was vindicated he became more popular. The pending election was a disaster for the GOP. The Speaker, Newt Gingrich, first lost his post. Months later, he was booted out of the House. That is what impeachment accomplished for the Republicans, and Pelosi and others with more experience remember it well.

In the fourth place, a recent poll showed that only 37% want Trump impeached, probably mostly Republicans. It is Trump's only chance. 60% of Americans oppose impeachment. When asked should Trump be reelected, 60% said no, 37% said yes. Twice in the last two days, two different federal courts have ruled against Trump and in favor of the House Democrats.

What does this mean? It means the Democrats are already winning. Taking into consideration 1998, why risk throwing the election in favor of Trump?

OLC, Tlaib, Omar and others calling for impeachment say that it is a Constitutional duty for the House to impeach Trump. Consider this. The worst possible threat to our Constitution is another four years of the Trump Presidency.

The crime is what the House say it is. One of the crimes against Johnson was that he yelled at the Congress.

He wasn't convicted, was he?

Not that I want to see trump impeached over this, but ostruction of justice is a crime.
Oh, I get it. It's still the old emasculate Trump mindset, new name: obstruction.

I'm soooooooooooooooooooo glad you chose obstruction, because not only has the Attorney General put a silver bullet into that one, President Trump obstructed absolutely nothing. Can you say F-A-I-L!!!!!

Sorry, soon to be on the terrorist list, no more free rides.

Trump has no shame Won't step down At least Nixon did
Don't you mean Clinton? He's the only contemporary president who was impeached. Trump has not been impeached, and there are more coffee grounds in a grain of sand than there are grounds for impeachment of Donald Trump by Congress. Contemplate that one for a few hours. :3:

When Clinton was impeached the evidence was presented in a room which Senators could sign in and view. Not one Democrat Senator signed in to view the evidence. Not one.
Showing us the truth, are they? Didn't sign in to view the evidence they already knew was their own baloney--and now they're so not interested. :lmao:

Last edited:
...impeachment could be a "backup solution" if he somehow gets re-elected by the right wing.
Oh, so if President Trump wins, you're going to try to robo bobo thingie again with no evidence, which you will never have because Pres. Trump is a straight arrow in business. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww:iyfyus.jpg:

Sorry, soon to be on the terrorist list, no more free rides.

Oh, so the Democrats are elevating you to be a DNC terrorist, hm? And I'm supposed to be shaking in my boots? You're funny, Daryl Hunt.

He'll convince the biddable and ignorant that there was no collusion, no obstruction and HRC was supported by Putin. BIG LIES work very well with people who are easily led by demagogues and charlatans like trump.

Trump will do that anyway
Every politician lies-Trump just gets caught more.
Trump is stupid Obama is smart Obama respects the Presidency which is why he never bashes moron trump
Do you want all these illegals to stay in this country?

...impeachment could be a "backup solution" if he somehow gets re-elected by the right wing.
Oh, so if President Trump wins, you're going to try to robo bobo thingie again with no evidence, which you will never have because Pres. Trump is a straight arrow in business. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww:iyfyus.jpg:
not sure what you mean. Congress has oversight. The chief magistrate of the Union serves at their discretion. It is mostly political.

And, impeachment merely means the President is merely removed from office, if convicted by the Senate.

not sure what you mean. Congress has oversight. The chief magistrate of the Union serves at their discretion. It is mostly political.

And, impeachment merely means the President is merely removed from office, if convicted by the Senate.
And THEN he can be indicted

And THEN he can be indicted
The Office of the President is the only impediment.

He'll convince the biddable and ignorant that there was no collusion, no obstruction and HRC was supported by Putin. BIG LIES work very well with people who are easily led by demagogues and charlatans like trump.

Trump will do that anyway
Every politician lies-Trump just gets caught more.
Trump is stupid Obama is smart Obama respects the Presidency which is why he never bashes moron trump
Do you want all these illegals to stay in this country?
NO but from what I read Obama sent more home than Trump

If you and your Devilmongering Democrats remove President Trump from office after YOU FRAMED HIM, NAMED HIM, DAMNED HIM AND WHAMMED HIM, and he was found innocent of all the bullcrap you loaded on him, you're going to see the sleeping giant in America wake up, and when it's done, those with Communist demands aren't going to be here anymore. We're shipping them off to a communist country to enjoy the fruits of their crimes of lying under oath to get rid of a good businessman who has done home runs for this land in every thing he touches. You've withheld humanitarian resources from detainees waiting to go back to their original country, and this nation can't stand the smell of you. It smells like a betrayal not only of reason but of the Constitutional duty the Congress is charged with. Your damn idiots in Congress want to be the President, except none of you have the cajones for cleaning up the swamp from the DNC sewer as evidenced in the filthy unsanitary streets of San Francisco and Los Angeles. American doesn't need any more hate America Congress screamers with me-first agendas. All your groupies want is a pay raise. They want to lie and be heard lying. America hears it and doesn't like the screeching.

If you and your Devilmongering Democrats remove President Trump from office after YOU FRAMED HIM, NAMED HIM, DAMNED HIM AND WHAMMED HIM, and he was found innocent of all the bullcrap you loaded on him, you're going to see the sleeping giant in America wake up, and when it's done, those with Communist demands aren't going to be here anymore. We're shipping them off to a communist country to enjoy the fruits of their crimes of lying under oath to get rid of a good businessman who has done home runs for this land in every thing he touches. You've withheld humanitarian resources from detainees waiting to go back to their original country, and this nation can't stand the smell of you. It smells like a betrayal not only of reason but of the Constitutional duty the Congress is charged with. Your damn idiots in Congress want to be the President, except none of you have the cajones for cleaning up the swamp from the DNC sewer as evidenced in the filthy unsanitary streets of San Francisco and Los Angeles. American doesn't need any more hate America Congress screamers with me-first agendas. All your groupies want is a pay raise. They want to lie and be heard lying. America hears it and doesn't like the screeching.
We've had enough of your King Trump He's made a mockery out of our constitution May he burn in Hell

Forum List

Back