Should we remove Hispanic judges?

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
I was thinking that in court cases that can set precedence about illegal immigration should we remove judges that are hispanic? This sounds kind of racist but we are constantly told that white people can't sit on jury because the accused is black so why can't we do the same thing for Hispanic judges?

Why can't Trump ask that the judge in Trump U case recurse himself because he is a member of La Raza which translates into 'the race'?

I was thinking that in court cases that can set precedence about illegal immigration should we remove judges that are hispanic? This sounds kind of racist but we are constantly told that white people can't sit on jury because the accused is black so why can't we do the same thing for Hispanic judges?

Why can't Trump ask that the judge in Trump U case recurse himself because he is a member of La Raza which translates into 'the race'?

No shit einstein.

This is an outright lie: "we are constantly told that white people can't sit on jury because the accused is black . . .".

What you are trying to say is that blacks cannot be excluded from juries, and that makes you mad.

• Banned

No shit einstein.

Do you know what else sounds kind of racist? Removing white people from jury because the victim happens to be black. They don't say it like that. They call it 'diversity'.

• Banned
This is an outright lie: "we are constantly told that white people can't sit on jury because the accused is black . . .".

What you are trying to say is that blacks cannot be excluded from juries, and that makes you mad.

What makes you mad is to many white people in this country. You are afraid they might crush the pure racial proletariat that is composed of non-whites.

You are NOT told that whites shouldn't sit on juries for cases involving blacks. It is noted that in certain regions of the country blacks have been excluded from juries to a level far below their proportion of the population and thus, in those regions, have had far more all-white juries sitting on black cases than we have had a representation of blacks on juries reflecting their proportion of the population. In such cases, the rate of conviction of blacks is far higher than otherwise.

• Banned
You are NOT told that whites shouldn't sit on juries for cases involving blacks. It is noted that in certain regions of the country blacks have been excluded from juries to a level far below their proportion of the population and thus, in those regions, have had far more all-white juries sitting on black cases than we have had a representation of blacks on juries reflecting their proportion of the population. In such cases, the rate of conviction of blacks is far higher than otherwise.

What you are saying if there is a case where there are 12 white jurors some of them should be removed because the accused is black. That sounds like not allowing white people to be a juror in those cases.

What makes you mad is to many white people in this country. You are afraid they might crush the pure racial proletariat that is composed of non-whites.
What irks me is that racists like you try to say things that are not so, then what makes happy is that you go crazy when called out.

If you are a white nationalist, fine, but don't hide.

I'm asking if hispanic judges should be allowed to preside over cases involving illegal immigration. I know 'liberals' feel a need to protect the proletariate from the vicious attacks of the white people in this country but this is getting downright silly.

What you are saying if there is a case where there are 12 white jurors some of them should be removed because the accused is black. That sounds like not allowing white people to be a juror in those cases.
If there are qualified prospective black jurors, then, yes, an all white jury may be legally wrong.

wrong La Raza Gomer.

I'm asking if hispanic judges should be allowed to preside over cases involving illegal immigration. I know 'liberals' feel a need to protect the proletariate from the vicious attacks of the white people in this country but this is getting downright silly.
You sound as if you are a silly white nationalist, so such an opinion is nonsense.

No shit einstein.

Do you know what else sounds kind of racist? Removing white people from jury because the victim happens to be black. They don't say it like that. They call it 'diversity'.

"They" The classic whine. Oh "they" do me wrong. Pathetic.

White people own the entire fucking country and you blub about tiny little percieved injustices. If you are white and don't have everything you want its on your own head, nobody holds you back but yourself.

What irks me is that racists like you try to say things that are not so, then what makes happy is that you go crazy when called out.

If you are a white nationalist, fine, but don't hide.

This guy never got called out for anything

and this is so not racist because he was a 'former' KKK member. They were all democrats so that means everyone is cool with it.

Picking a jury is a hard-fought battle between opposing attorneys, and just like everything else in the U.S., whoever has the most money (or in the case of George Zimmerman, insider influence) not only wins the case but wins by being able to manipulate voir dire to their favor.

And no, Hispanic judges should not be RECUSED from an illegal immigration hearing because they are supposed to be following the law, not their heritage.

No shit einstein.

"They" The classic whine. Oh "they" do me wrong. Pathetic.

White people own the entire fucking country and you blub about tiny little percieved injustices. If you are white and don't have everything you want its on your own head, nobody holds you back but yourself.

That isn't true because when you tell 'liberals' that people should pull themselves up by the bootstrap and they can work hard to achieve the American dream they say NO. I'm just going by what I've been told for generations by them.

I smell dumb shit.

There are more than one Hispanic organizations that use the the term "La Raza".
Consider this a teaching moment.

Picking a jury is a hard-fought battle between opposing attorneys, and just like everything else in the U.S., whoever has the most money (or in the case of George Zimmerman, insider influence) not only wins the case but wins by being able to manipulate voir dire to their favor.

And no, Hispanic judges should not be RECUSED from an illegal immigration hearing because they are supposed to be following the law, not their heritage.

And that is true always? Why support the law when we know that the only thing that counts is Obama's will? Just obey Obama. That is the only law we need in this country.

Forum List

Back