Should we remove Hispanic judges?

Remove? The post indicates a profound (typical?) left wing ignorance of the legal system. Judges are often recused from a case if the defendant can show personal bias by a judge. In this case where the judge is a member of a race based (La Raza) Hispanic organization allegedly dedicated to open borders and Trump is the target of radical (La Raza) thugs the bias issue should be a slam dunk if the feds were playing by the rules.

La Raza is a lawyer based San Diego legal association, not in any way connected to the other LaRaza. This has been well established and already brought up in these threads why do you insist on connecting the two when we already know it to be false?

La Raza is a lawyer based San Diego legal association, not in any way connected to the other LaRaza.
Bullshit. Prove that it isnt when on its fave it is.

Just like if the legal group named themselves the KKK Legal Fund, they would have ties to some KKK group or they wouldnt put that shit in their name.

la Raza means THE RACE, so dont tell me it is nothing to do with racism.

I was not born yesterday, dude.

Remove? The post indicates a profound (typical?) left wing ignorance of the legal system. Judges are often recused from a case if the defendant can show personal bias by a judge. In this case where the judge is a member of a race based (La Raza) Hispanic organization allegedly dedicated to open borders and Trump is the target of radical (La Raza) thugs the bias issue should be a slam dunk if the feds were playing by the rules.

La Raza is a lawyer based San Diego legal association, not in any way connected to the other LaRaza. This has been well established and already brought up in these threads why do you insist on connecting the two when we already know it to be false?
Isn't it a reckless for a lawyer to be a member of an organization with a name that translates to "the race"? Aren't they just asking for trouble in civil rights suits or do California lawyers live in some sort of closed legal society that the rest of the Country is unaware of?

Here is a pamphlet from the La Raza legal association that Judge Curiel belongs to. Now find all the references you say they are involved in.
Screenshot-2016-06-03-02.51.13-740x573.png

Screenshot-2016-06-03-02.54.55-740x572.png

You people are hopeless.

Curiel in no way represents a violent La Raza of any sort, and those who differ have no proof only big mouths. :)

Trump looks weaker every day as he takes on his betters.

I was thinking that in court cases that can set precedence about illegal immigration should we remove judges that are hispanic? This sounds kind of racist but we are constantly told that white people can't sit on jury because the accused is black so why can't we do the same thing for Hispanic judges?

Why can't Trump ask that the judge in Trump U case recurse himself because he is a member of La Raza which translates into 'the race'?

Man. You will believe anything.

Isn't it a reckless for a lawyer to be a member of an organization with a name that translates to "the race"? Aren't they just asking for trouble in civil rights suits or do California lawyers live in some sort of closed legal society that the rest of the Country is unaware of?
They are bold about it because they laugh knowing how stupid most white libtard leaders are.

Here is a pamphlet from the La Raza legal association that Judge Curiel belongs to. Now find all the references you say they are involved in.

You people are hopeless.

The Spanish Race Lawyers Association selects a group of Hispanic Only kids for scholarships and you cant see any racism in that.

YOU are hopeless, idiot.

You people are hopeless.

The Spanish Race Lawyers Association selects a group of Hispanic Only kids for scholarships and you cant see any racism in that.

YOU are hopeless, idiot.

Seriously? I bet your father bought Irish Sweepstake tickets and you never thought twice about it.

Seriously? I bet you are hoping to own your own slave one day and all this bullshit about Trump is just your method of distracting attention from it.

See how easy that is, idiot?

Dude, the future is robots not humans.

A pretty girl on a poster still translates to "the race". What Raza (race) are they focused on?

I know that you are focused on things that make me weep for my country. I'm sorry you hate the very idea of America.
I'm sorry you weep for your Country but no matter how you interpret it it "La Raza" means "the race". Even if they help fund scholarships for Hispanic kids it's a bigoted and biased organization based on racial profiling.

A pretty girl on a poster still translates to "the race". What Raza (race) are they focused on?

I know that you are focused on things that make me weep for my country. I'm sorry you hate the very idea of America.
I'm sorry you weep for your Country but no matter how you interpret it it "La Raza" means "the race". Even if they help fund scholarships for Hispanic kids it's a bigoted and biased organization based on racial profiling.

Yeah, pity anyone gives a shit about Hispanic kids who need a hand up.

Funny too how gutless Trump is, in the two years Trump has been laying in about Judge Curiel, crying about prejudice, no motion for dismissal can be found on the docket for the Trump University case.

I was thinking that in court cases that can set precedence about illegal immigration should we remove judges that are hispanic? This sounds kind of racist but we are constantly told that white people can't sit on jury because the accused is black so why can't we do the same thing for Hispanic judges?

Why can't Trump ask that the judge in Trump U case recurse himself because he is a member of La Raza which translates into 'the race'?

When are we told that?

99.9% of federal crimes are NOT federal crimes.

What is that supposed to mean?

2. _Resolved_, That the Constitution of the United States, having delegated to Congress a power to punish treason, counterfeiting the securities and current coin of the United States, piracies, and felonies committed on the high seas, and offences against the law of nations, and no other crimes whatsoever; and it being true as a general principle, and one of the amendments to the Constitution having also declared, that "the powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people," therefore the act of Congress, passed on the 14th day of July, 1798, andintituled "An Act in addition to the act intituled An Act for the punishment of certain crimes against the United States," as also the act passed by them on the -- day of June, 1798, intituled "An Act to punish frauds committed on the bank of the United States," (and all their other acts which assume to create, define, or punish crimes, other than those so enumerated in the Constitution,) are altogether void, and of no force; and that the power to create, define, and punish such other crimes is reserved, and, of right, appertains solely and exclusively to the respective States, each within its own territory.

Thomas JeffersonAvalon Project - Draft of the Kentucky Resolutions - October 1798

Forum List

Back