Should white politicians refuse to be interviewed by persons of color?

sarahgop

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2009
We know the vile democrats and vomit worthy liberals agree that only people of the same race can speak to politicians. Im more interested in what decent and intelligent people think(conservatives) . Is political apartheid acceptable?

1621789107640.png

We know the vile democrats and vomit worthy liberals agree that only people of the same race can speak to politicians. Im more interested in what decent and intelligent people think(conservatives) . Is political apartheid acceptable?
When did Caucasians stop having a skin tone ie; a hue, a color, a pigmentation that is invisible, can you see my fat or guts?

As far a s what the mayor of Shitcago said she is showing her racial bias because she is racially biased...But, all people have a color, a hue, a skin tone of pigmentation that has a color...

The last person I'd ever what to act like is a Democrat

I believe Thomas Sowell has offered to interview Lightfoot. Think that'll happen? :auiqs.jpg:

I remember when similarly, Biden announced that he would pick a female for his VP candidate. he would not commit to a woman of color.

If everyone did as Ms. Lightfoot, only POC would be successful political reporters.

This identity politics is sickening, and just about as racist as it can get.

"POC" sounds so inclusive. But it means "not White." Can't get much more racist pig than that.

It has been illegal for over 55 years to discriminate for employment purposes or in public accommodations based upon the DNA someone was born with, or the religion one grew up to embrace.

And all of this racism and sorted folks by other aspects of their DNA, which they have no control over, comes from the Left.

I just had a bunch of of men who happened to be Mexican-Americans do my roof. They did a fantastic job. Maybe I should only hire Mexicans in the future??? (That would be racist.)

Systemic racism has come full circle.

All over America now, Dems are trying to fix the sins of past racism with a new form of racism that they refer to as "equity," treating people differently based upon their race, gender, and "identity."

Dems are actually passing partisan racist bills, and our president just signed one (farm aid in stimulus bill).

The way you fix the system is to give equal opportunity for all, regardless of how they were born. When you give unfair advantages to one group, systematically, you break the natural order of things where the best and brightest achieve success with superior products and advances.

This racist behavior is nothing new for Democrats. They have done it for decades.

Race, ethnicity, etc. should be removed from every federal and state form, and every college application.

Dems see and act on race and identity everywhere. From important things like employment to the most ridiculous...

1621802143163.png

We sure are resegregating fast. I don't see why we can't do the same as they are doing.

It would be better, really. The blacks want to resegregate, so why not?

Democrats are morons. One should never do what they do.

When did Caucasians stop having a skin tone ie; a hue, a color, a pigmentation that is invisible, can you see my fat or guts?

As far a s what the mayor of Shitcago said she is showing her racial bias because she is racially biased...But, all people have a color, a hue, a skin tone of pigmentation that has a color...

"The Party is always right" (Plus they pay Moon per post without regard to content)

"The Party is always right" (Plus they pay Moon per post without regard to content)
If one is dumb enough to listen to the party...Covfefe...

The last person I'd ever what to act like is a Democrat
Thats what all intelligent people think

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Which type of conservative? Callous conservatives, Faux conservatives, Wedge Issue conservative, or a conglomeration of all three, well known as a Trumpanzee?***

***TOP DEFINITION
Trumpanzee is an irrational and irritable assclownish beast that is completely immunized {hannitized magatized} to logic-or-reason, any-and-all negative facts-or-evidence concerning Trump, and remains a devout and mindless supporter of the buffoon.

I think she was trying to make a point. But she did it the wrong way.

White politicians don't have to worry about that since the majority of reporters are white, which was the point Lightfoot was trying to make.

Forum List

Back