Should you be 21 to purchase a firearm?

18 for everything

Voting
Guns
Military
Drinking
And getting off your parents damn insurance.

You’re 18. Time to grow up,

Most human brains do not mature until 25 or so. That is how we got 50,000 young people to sacrifice their lives in Viet Nam and dropped the voting age to 18 as a reward.

18 for everything

Voting
Guns
Military
Drinking

Most human brains do not mature until 25 or so. That is how we got 50,000 young people to sacrifice their lives in Viet Nam and dropped the voting age to 18 as a reward.
50,000 did not sacrifice their lives, they were FORCED by a liberal president to fight his war. You can thank JFK and LBJ for that war, we never should of been involved in. LBJs war mongering machine really did profit obscenely on that.
Texas Oil, Root & Brown, Johnson and Kennedy Assassination
n February, 1964, President Johnson gave the contract to LTV to build the A-7 Corsair II. It was much used during the Vietnam War. This means that four companies linked closely to LBJ and Texas made fantastic profits from war.

This is the Common law for the Common defense:

The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.

Insist our State representatives to State Government, be more "ambitious and proactive" regarding the security of our free States.

The right to keep and bear arms is a Constitutional right that can be denied to no one of adult age.

What is (or should be) "adult" age?
Back when this country was forming, a 13 year old had their own guns, property wife and starting their families. The life expectancy was maybe 30. Each day they didn't know if they were going to have a meal on the table. Fucking worthless liberals have so pussified the children.

th04STRRXQ.jpg

Actually, putting purchase aside for a moment, I think part of the problem is that boys used to be RAISED with guns! THey were given a BB gun as a boy and by the time they reached 12-14 years old were taken out target shooting and given the chance to learn to shoot a rifle.

I agree with the idea of teaching young people how to handle and respect firearms. But they should not be allowed to purchase or own these lethal weapons. Instead, their parents should be strictly liable for safely storing firearms and preventing their misuse.

In some states the liberals want to lower the voting age to 16. If you can vote in an election, you should be able to purchase a firearm.
'
Can't kill 50 people in ten minutes with a vote
They voted for Chairman Mao, he killed 10s of millions, are you saying that voting isnt deadly? I have to find your teacher and bitch slap her for making you stupid.
I'd say we should find your teacher, but the fact is, I doubt she made you stupid. You did that all on your own. You obviously have as little knowledge of world history as your dumbass leader, Drumph.

18 for everything

Voting
Guns
Military
Drinking

We didn't 'get' 50 thousand young people to die in Viet Nam: most were drafted. They had 3 choices: the military, prison, or leaving the country. As well, many were over the age of 25.

I know this raises larger questions about the age of majority, but it seems that allowing teenagers to purchase firearms is a really bad idea.

Thoughts/comments?
18 for everything

Voting
Guns
Military
Drinking

Comparing voting, the military, drugs, drinking, marriage, getting a loan, etc. to owning guns is a logical fallacy, a false equivalence. Only in owing a gun can a person go out and mow down dozens of people. None of those other things give a person easy access to a weapon that has only one purpose: to kill.

Focusing solely on the question of age, I think anyone who is old enough to serve their country is old enough to purchase whatever item available to adults for purchase.

A-F-T-E-R they have served the country, and have had adequate training

or

passed a certified safety training course -

both have certain values that promote responsibility ....

Focusing solely on the question of age, I think anyone who is old enough to serve their country is old enough to purchase whatever item available to adults for purchase.
it's voluntary now--they don't have to serve
they are still kids/''idiots''/etc---

I know this raises larger questions about the age of majority, but it seems that allowing teenagers to purchase firearms is a really bad idea.

Thoughts/comments?
18 for everything

Voting
Guns
Military
Drinking

Comparing voting, the military, drugs, drinking, marriage, getting a loan, etc. to owning guns is a logical fallacy, a false equivalence. Only in owing a gun can a person go out and mow down dozens of people. None of those other things give a person easy access to a weapon that has only one purpose: to kill.
If a 19 year old bought an industrial lawn mower would he be able to "mow" people down?

Thoughts/comments?
We need background checks before allowing Liberals to vote

Forum List

Back